F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

That's what concerns me about her, too. Not likely she places any value in the US remaining majority White.

What does the constitution say on the matter?

The founders were fairly clear in there belief that America should be a primarily Caucasian nation.

Well aware.

The DOI, not the Constitution, but it was the pursuit of happiness that done us in.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jfruser
How is she on the National issue? Immigration, etc.? I hear she adopted two hatians. Not a good sign.

That's what concerns me about her, too. Not likely she places any value in the US remaining majority White.

The very first immigration law passed by Congress in the US, and passed under the US Constitution, specified that candidates for citizenship must be Whites of good character, so it's clearly not unconstitutional. That law stood for a very long time, and was never found unconstitutional.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
So, you'd be happier with a rampant bigot racist homophobe?

I would be very happy with that. so you are saying you want another ruthless ginsberg

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Lots of you guys masquerading as guys here because only women are supposed to piss and moan. I she’s good enough for Trump I will be happy to have my senator back her. Ed k

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
How is she on the National issue? Immigration, etc.? I hear she adopted two hatians. Not a good sign.

The very first immigration law passed by Congress in the US, and passed under the US Constitution, specified that candidates for citizenship must be Whites of good character, so it's clearly not unconstitutional. That law stood for a very long time, and was never found unconstitutional.

And?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ERK
Lots of you guys masquerading as guys here because only women are supposed to piss and moan. I she’s good enough for Trump I will be happy to have my senator back her. Ed k

one day I hope to grow up and be as tough as you are

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

And?

Clearly you’re looking to take a contrary view.

I think his quote speaks for itself

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The founders were fairly clear in there belief that America should be a primarily Caucasian nation.

Well aware.

You seem to agree with what our founders wanted. In this day and age of judges blatantly making up horse sh1t to read into the constitution. A judge actually reading something into the constitution that anyone with a basic understanding of American history and our founding can agree was in fact our founders intent and on something as critically important as immigration is the least of my worries.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 09/25/20.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Clearly you’re looking to take a contrary view.

I think his quote speaks for itself

Plenty of laws no longer on the books which were never found to be “unconstitutional.” You, as well as he, know that.

The question I posed remains.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Well aware.

You seem to agree with what our founders wanted. In this day and age of judges blatantly making up horse sh1t to read into the constitution. A judge actually reading something into the constitution that anyone with a basic understanding of American history and our founding can agree was in fact our founders intent and on something as critically important as immigration is the least of my worries.

since when does the constitution matter anyway?

Attached Images
ck-bghyveaaafqt.jpg (49.86 KB, 149 downloads)
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
this will never happen but what should be brought up is taking away 80% of the power of the SC and all federal judges. they are making law without being elected and are there for life. no way was this country set up for them to have so much power. that is how the communists got their way for 50 years no matter how many fake right wing judges there were

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by k22hornet
Man, some guys can't see the forest because of the trees, lol.

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

Or, from Confucius: "Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without."

Loser thinking like this is exactly how we've gotten to where we are today. I'll take the perfect diamond and that ain't Amy. Not even close.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by copperking81

Loser thinking like this is exactly how we've gotten to where we are today. I'll take the perfect diamond and that ain't Amy. Not even close.

you are 100% right . the right has been losing on every major issue for 50 years no matter who was on the SC. once they get there they all go deep state and the slow genocide of whites marches on unimpeded. barrett will betray the right

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I will take your word for this, but this in and of itself does not state or clarify "intent" on the part of the Founders for white immigration only.. The fact that it never was declared unconstitutional may merely be due to the fact that it was not challenged and adjudicated in that regard. The fact that it stood for a long time does not seem to bear on this discussion. Is it not the case that many longstanding laws eventually were taken off the books or supplanted by laws that stated something different.

The Constitution provides latitude for application of wisdom and good judgment in its implementation - law regarding women's right to vote and the civil rights legislation are examples of new rules that supplanted those which stood for a long time or whose applications later were determined to be unwise, unfair, etc. I absolutely make no case regarding any preferred skin color of immigrants, but am concerned about misconstrued, intents, laws and history.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

So, in your perfect world, who would be your nominee?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

So, in your perfect world, who would be your nominee?

ann coutler

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by CCCC
I will take your word for this, but this in and of itself does not state or clarify "intent" on the part of the Founders for white immigration only.. The fact that it never was declared unconstitutional may merely be due to the fact that it was not challenged and adjudicated in that regard. The fact that it stood for a long time does not seem to bear on this discussion. Is it not the case that many longstanding laws eventually were taken off the books or supplanted by laws that stated something different.

The Constitution provides latitude for application of wisdom and good judgment in its implementation - law regarding women's right to vote and the civil rights legislation are examples of new rules that supplanted those which stood for a long time or whose applications later were determined to be unwise, unfair, etc. I absolutely make no case regarding any preferred skin color of immigrants, but am concerned about misconstrued, intents, laws and history.

this country was founded by white supremacists for white people .they annihilated any non whites they found. for 100 years only white men who owned property could vote. it is amazing how suicidal whites are. I expect it on the left but more then half the right whites cant wait until they are a minority. in the history of the would this has never happened

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The Constitution provides for that through the ratification of amendments through due Constitutional process.

Legislated law doesn't amend the Constitution.

Neither does whatever a judge "rules" when trying to legislate from the bench.

We have seen way too much of both. The Constitution really doesn't grant powers. It limits the powers of federal gov't. And passes the powers not named to the states.

(That's the way it SHOULD be anyway. It's the way it was written.)

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Did our founders pass out voting rights to Mexicans, Native Americans, or Africans? Heck our founders were more interested in shooting the native Americans than much else. It doesn’t take a PHD in American history to understand whom the framers of the constitution felt best qualified to run this republic or whom the republic was for.

No matter what you I or anyone else thinks. Anyone trying to spin it that the founders of this country wanted an open borders hodgepodge of people from all faiths, cultures, or races to have a say in running this country or that they wanted anything other than a majority white population either has a very poor understanding of history or an agenda.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 09/25/20.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

158 members (35, 6mmCreedmoor, 257 roberts, 2UP, 44mc, 10Glocks, 17 invisible), 2,127 guests, and 845 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,699
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.