Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Good friend of mine lives in Seattle. I talked to him last night he is planning to take his yacht out and anchor off the bank somewhere.

BP-B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
how can they have voting now before the debates? debates have made many win the white house. should be no voting until the debates

Are you being serious or sarcastic? No debate is going to change my mind at all and I'm sure there are many more that feel the same way.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I think major cities will have riots Nov 3 and for several days thereafter.

Im thinking we should get the word out to possibly minimize that would be that folks, Rs and Ds, who dont want that or wish to minimize it, do their best to vote out of office every dimocrap commie in the US.

If that occurred , the left would not have a leg to stand on to prevent the maximum legal charges being brought against the anarchists.

I'm taking a survey: How many on 24HCF really care what happens in the major cities today, tomorrow, or Nov 3rd?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ginther
I'd expect there will be a Joyous calmness across major cities as normal folk realize the chosen one has been cast aside.

I reckon there will be a few lost souls on the Fire when they realize Trump has gone done hard and Biden is the new KING !! LMFAO

Yep, Asthma Joe will save us from Bone Spur Trump.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rlott
I think major cities will have riots Nov 3 and for several days thereafter.

Im thinking we should get the word out to possibly minimize that would be that folks, Rs and Ds, who dont want that or wish to minimize it, do their best to vote out of office every dimocrap commie in the US.

If that occurred , the left would not have a leg to stand on to prevent the maximum legal charges being brought against the anarchists.

I'm taking a survey: How many on 24HCF really care what happens in the major cities today, tomorrow, or Nov 3rd?

I dont want them being able to legally contest the vote.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
I'd expect there will be a Joyous calmness across major cities as normal folk realize the chosen one has been cast aside.

I reckon there will be a few lost souls on the Fire when they realize Trump has gone done hard and Biden is the new KING !! LMFAO

I expect you're too gutless, being a pos dimocrap, to bet some money on it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
how can they have voting now before the debates? debates have made many win the white house. should be no voting until the debates

Are you being serious or sarcastic? No debate is going to change my mind at all and I'm sure there are many more that feel the same way.

Debate-deciding is for the simple minded. The rest of us already have a clue and will view them as entertainment.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Jim_Knight
Make killing a Policeman a "Federal Death Sentence", (fast-tracked no-less smile ) And jail all seditionists. smile ...it could happen... (fingers crossed)

To do that the commerce clause would have to be extended to solely intrastate activities. That's the last power I would want the fed Gov to have as if that happens state and local gov is meaningless

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by BobBrown

The USA President isn’t the king, dumb fugk

then why does Trump keep on acting like why one ??

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G

life's shown me that when dogs like you bark so much you've probably been nuttered and having nothing to lick, absolutely useless

IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Stay out of commie shlthole citys.

Trump Won!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

you're 4 years behind the times Stupid....we got rid of the "chosen one" back in 2016... Nov 3rd to be exact...

and the only King Joe Biden will be is King of the Azheimer's Ward at the Rehobth Beach Nut House....

you really are a Dumbass aren't ya?
"

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

life's shown me that when dogs like you bark so much you've probably been nuttered and having nothing to lick, absolutely useless

your English sucks you Ragheaded StupidSchitt....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Seafire

your English sucks you Ragheaded StupidSchitt....

I wish ginther would have walked up to up in the BBQ parking lot that day my Friend, you would have got to see some funny ; ]

Trump Won!
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Comparatively, you're simply like a chihuahua yipping from behind a fence, equally usless.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
look at all the Trump she bitches yapping, bow wow wow WOW, keep suck Trumps [bleep] cause he will be doing the same after November........

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G

You got no coin and I dont want ya food stamp Trans boy jaguartx !

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ginther,
Ruth is dead. Trump is replacing the bitch with a young, conservative, constitutionalist. There's nothing Dem's can do to stop it.
LOL!
Sotomayor and Kagan will be doing nothing but taking turns writing the dissenting opinion for the next 30 years.
Gonna suck for you to watch every limp dick, lame brained law that the liberals can pass, only to be shot down in the supreme court.

Last edited by jackmountain; 09/26/20.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Tuesday is going to be EPIC! LOL'er!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by BobBrown

The USA President isn’t the king, dumb fugk

then why does Trump keep on acting like why one ??

🤔

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
119 members (338reddog, 32_20fan, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 8 invisible), 1,465 guests, and 748 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,889
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.