Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Ginther
Originally Posted by BobBrown
I'd expect there will be a Joyous calmness across major cities as normal folk realize the chosen one has been cast aside.

I reckon there will be a few lost souls on the Fire when they realize Trump has gone done hard and Biden is the new KING !! LMFAO

The USA President isn’t the king, dumb fugk

then why does Trump keep on acting like why one ??

Your statement reminds me of when obama couldn't get congress to go along with him, not even his own party, and his famous words "I've got a pen and I've got a phone". He made recess appointments when congress was in session too. I'm fairly new here but maybe you have some old post you could point me to where you were critical of him.

GB1

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
grow a set of balls Jim, you cant hide Trumps style of Dicktatorship !!

https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders/donald-trump/2020

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

if that occurred , the left would not have a leg to stand on to prevent the maximum legal charges being brought against the anarchists.
There won’t be any charges brought

Sam......

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
grow a set of balls Jim, you cant hide Trumps style of Dicktatorship !!

https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders/donald-trump/2020

You have once again proven to me that liberals can't debate without resorting to insults. It's no wonder the people you choose to support are such failures and enemies of freedom.

Most of Trump's executive orders were to erase what king obama did. Of which I am very thankful!

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Jim1661 you can be part of Commie circle jerk and ignore reality, but dont delude yourself cause dum fuqs like yourself are not promoting greater freedoms.

Ill enjoy your tears in November.

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
IC B2

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Jim1661 you can be part of Commie circle jerk and ignore reality, but dont delude yourself cause dum fuqs like yourself are not promoting greater freedoms.

Ill enjoy your tears in November.

they are going to scream, and thousands of them are going to prison for long sentences (or get shot)

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I'd expect there will be a Joyous calmness across major cities as normal folk realize the chosen one has been cast aside.

I reckon there will be a few lost souls on the Fire when they realize Trump has gone done hard and Biden is the new KING !! LMFAO

I expect you're too gutless, being a pos dimocrap, to bet some money on it.

life's shown me that when dogs like you bark so much you've probably been nuttered and having nothing to lick, absolutely useless

Gunther why don’t you go back to your momma basement and cry some more

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

151 members (19rabbit52, 450yukon, 30Gibbs, 10gaugemag, 35sambar, 345dl, 22 invisible), 2,730 guests, and 963 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,645
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.