Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
M
mjs3240 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
I live in the belly of the beast in the heart of the Silicon Valley. I am surrounded by Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, and Apple. I can stand in my back yard and see a 7 story building that has Google prominently displayed on it side. I have noticed that something is different this election year. There are no Biden/Harris bumper stickers or yard signs to be seen. Yesterday I drove 40 miles round trip on US 101 and was looking for political bumper stickers and did not see one. Four years ago there were lots of signs and bumper stickers for Clinton.

On another note I saw a news item yesterday that stated that Berkeley is the first city in the nation that is banning the sale of "junk food" in grocery stores. That is fine with me as I have not been in Berkeley or San Francisco for that matter since I retired over 10 years ago.

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I've seen exactly two Biden yard signs and one bumper sticker.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
One Biden sign in my neighborhood - this house had an ugly old betch who drove a Lezbaru with a "RESIST!" bumper sticker, so it's no huge surprise.

Except for Salt Lake City, Utah is rock solid Republican. (Proglibbieleftists do seem to gravitate to large and especially state capital cities, don't they?) I don't advertise my leanings even in the best of times. With so many crazies out this year, I'm keeping my vote secret - as it was intended.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Same old story, Trump in the "sticks", Biden in the bigger places.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I live out in the woods in the mountains of North Carolina. Just about two weeks ago, yard signs began to sprout, and they are 100 percent Trump. Some guys are putting 3 or 4 big, I mean five foot by five foot, Trump signs in their yard. Not a single Biden sign.
Don't sweat the polls, boys, there is more enthusiasm for Trump today than there was 4 years ago. And remember, North Carolina is a critical state that supposedly can go either way.

Now, I am 25 miles from Asheville, also known as "San Francisco of the South." No doubt Asheville will completely go for Biden. But the Asheville vote will be swarmed over by the Trump vote out in the countryside.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We saw two Biden signs in Coeur d'Alene yesterday driving around.
On of the idiots down the road from us has a Biden sign.
Far out numbered by Trump flags and signs.

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by wabigoon

I would be more than happy to live in The United Sticks of America.

Fear the crabcat.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
1 biden sign here in NC about 40 miles north of Charlotte. Trump signs everywhere. Deer corn and fresh eggs signs outnumber Biden by about 100 to 1 in this area.

"...and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
Luke 22:36
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I've seen quite a few Biden signs in my travels around upstate NY. They are greatly outnumbered by Trump signs but it's still disappointing how many goddam stupid commies there are these days.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mjs3240
I live in the belly of the beast in the heart of the Silicon Valley. I am surrounded by Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, and Apple. I can stand in my back yard and see a 7 story building that has Google prominently displayed on it side. I have noticed that something is different this election year. There are no Biden/Harris bumper stickers or yard signs to be seen. Yesterday I drove 40 miles round trip on US 101 and was looking for political bumper stickers and did not see one. Four years ago there were lots of signs and bumper stickers for Clinton.

On another note I saw a news item yesterday that stated that Berkeley is the first city in the nation that is banning the sale of "junk food" in grocery stores. That is fine with me as I have not been in Berkeley or San Francisco for that matter since I retired over 10 years ago.

Since the criminal justice system in the US went out of the business of protecting Americans against politically motivated violence and destruction (so long as the perps are radical leftist revolutionaries), few non-radical leftists are willing to put their lives and properties at stake just in order to express their political position.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Biden gonna get his ass handed to him.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
My bride and I went sightseeing out west this month. Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. We saw Trump signs and big Trump flags everywhere prominently and proudly displayed. In Grant county Nebraska I think they are still hunting down Hillary's 20 voters. In Afton Oklahoma on our way home we saw the only Biden sign we saw in 4200 miles of travel.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
This area is infested with Bolsheviks, even back when national politics were functional a Republican sticker would still get your car keyed, and there aren't any Biden signs.

They've all got BLM signs instead.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I haven't seen a Biden sign anywhere in my part of Montana. That includes Billings where I have 5 grandchildren. I have soccer games to go to in an hour or so and will look again.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Here on the North Coast yard signs are about 60/40 in favor of Trump. The farther you go out in the country, the ratio changes more toward Trump.

There are two or three BLM signs.

Might be different in the inner city but I don't go there.

There are NO bumper stickers that I have seen.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I guess, while you can intimidate folks out of posting Trump signs, you cannot intimidate folks into posting Biden signs.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Stick one of these beside any Biden/Harris sign you see.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
man, if I caught anyone keying my car, they'd bette be able to do the 50 yd dash in 5 seconds, or they're going to digest that key.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

It's not so much Trump vs. Biden... but moreover Trump vs. Anti Trump.

For someone to actually sing the praises of Biden and Vanilla Harris... is kind of like somebody singing the praises of rotten apples.

Last edited by CashisKing; 09/26/20. Reason: Damn phone typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing

It's not so much Trump vs. Biden... but moreover Trump vs. Anti Trump.

For someone to actually sing the praises of Biden and Vanilla Harris... is kind of like somebody singing the praises of rotten apples.

IMHO the Democrats are playing the long game. Eventually somebody like Mitt Romney or AOC will be seen as completely reasonable.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

668 members (1minute, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 64 invisible), 3,102 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,698
Posts18,456,728
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.