Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
A women i know is crying all over Facebook how terrible eastern Idaho and Rexburg is because her sister came to visit from Portland and someone puller her BLM sticker off her car.

I felt like telling her to put a Trump sticker on her car and go to Portland if she wants to see terrible.

Bb

GB1

M
mjs3240 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
I just walked the neighborhood, 6 streets by 2.5 blocks, and the only political sign I saw was for a local board of supervisors race. There was one LA Dodgers sign also.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I live at a T intersection, the bottom of my yard is a perfect place for signs,
local politicians put them there most elections.

I even leave them alone, if they ask, and I agree.
If not. Weeds.

In 2000, I ask the party head for some Bush signs, telling him where
they would be. His response was Bedford County wasn't getting very many.
We are such a R county that it made no sense to spend money on the already
convinced.

Could be, your area is so partisan they aren't interested in you.
Notice how the nominees keep going coming back to Pa, NC, Wi?

Not so much Ca, Ma, Md, or Ok, Wy...

A couple votes matter here. It's close, a few thousand could choose the next POTUS.
They honestly don't care if Oklahoma gains or loses a couple thousand either way.
The outcome is known, and time/money is better spent elsewhere.

That said,

Way to go Wyoming, and Oklahoma!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I drove from Colorado to Pennsylvania last week seen a good many trump pence signs but none for biden Harris, but there is a few biden signs around here but less than what hill dog had.

Don't limit your challenges
Challenge your limits
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Same old story, Trump in the "sticks", Biden in the bigger places.

I would be more than happy to live in The United Sticks of America.

All day on the road in the Western Missouri part of The United Sticks of American. Over a dozen Trump signs and finally one Biden sign the last hour on the road to spoil the sweep.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 09/26/20.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Oriental NC is covered in Biden /Harris signs.......We tell everyone that we laugh at them as well.

If it ain't broke don't fix it!!!!!!!!!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I live in Northern Michigan, an area heavily infested in the summer with well-to-do downstaters who spend their time driving slowly during commuting hours, spreading leftist drivel and decorating their yards with Biden signs, so I see plenty of Biden/Harris crap during my daily travels. I also see a fair number of Trump signs. What I find interesting is that while I see a Trump signs, I see even more signs for conservative candidates for other offices, such as signs for state representative and particularly, John James, who is running for senator and stands a good chance of bumping off an incumbent demorrhoid.

I believe that many people who are shy about putting Trump signs in their yards due to possible backlash, are putting out signs supporting other conservative candidates.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Stick one of these beside any Biden/Harris sign you see.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Why go to the effort? Just wait til you see the f u c k ers in their yard and hand it to 'em. They'll put it up themselves.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Biden gonna get his ass handed to him.

LOL

He'll just think it's a bearclaw doughnut and start chewin' on it.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Plenty Trump signs all through the country side down here.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I don't get the whole sign on your property thing. You aren't going to change anybodies mind with it...."ooooh look there Sugarplum, Flintocke's voting for Trump this year...maybe we should too." it'd be nice to know who the Biden voters are though...but hell, the Prius with the "Kill Carbon Now" sticker might be a clue.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by hanco
Plenty Trump signs all through the country side down here.

Here too. Folk who don't live near Biden supporters feel safe to do that.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
A couple of weeks ago, the wife and I drove around rural Kentucky for about 400 miles. We didn't see a single, solitary Biden sign anywhere. OTOH, we saw untold numbers of Trump/Pence signs, practically everywhere we looked.

Kentucky is not in danger of going Biden, as far as I can tell. Southern Indiana is no different.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I live in Montana most of the time, but have to go back to the Bay Area about once a month or so for my parents. In Bozeman, where we have a house, there are more signs than I've ever seen before in my life on yards and they're almost 100% leftist. Most of those are pro-Bullock, Williams and the other (D) idiot running for governor (it's really bad at Glenn Close's house...it looks like a shrine to Democrats). About one in ten will also have a Biden sign.

Once you get out of my part of town, the yard signs turn (R) pretty fast, and when I get off 90 onto 89 N, the huge Trump banners dominate and you won't see a Biden sign or sticker for many miles (maybe all the way to Canada, but I generally don't travel that route), but for the wayward tourists poking around.

So I came back to the SF area on Tuesday of this week and was shocked that there are fewer Biden signs here than in Bozeman (which speaks to the dark influence spreading there). Our house here is in a gated golf community that leans GOP, and there is exactly one Biden yard sign. I actually saw a Trump sign on the road outside the gates, something I sure didn't see in 2016, and, of course, I've been sporting a Trump 2020 sticker on my car since early 2017. There are a smattering of Biden bumper stickers on cars in the Oakland/Berkeley area, but even now you'll see way more old Bernie 2016 stickers than Biden/Harris stickers.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Finally saw first bumper sticker....for Trump.....yesterday. NO Biden signs....couple BLM signs in liberal part of town. One Trump banner in my little neighborhood....nothing for B/H.....saw a couple of Cooper for gov yesterday and lots for Dan Forrest.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Need to map any Biden signs in front of houses for later retaliation if the leftist scum are successful at stealing the election.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Was pretty surprised to see a B/H sign pop up in my neighborhood. Turns out the place has new owners and once I saw them, I was no longer surprised.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I live out in the woods in the mountains of North Carolina. Just about two weeks ago, yard signs began to sprout, and they are 100 percent Trump. Some guys are putting 3 or 4 big, I mean five foot by five foot, Trump signs in their yard. Not a single Biden sign.
Don't sweat the polls, boys, there is more enthusiasm for Trump today than there was 4 years ago. And remember, North Carolina is a critical state that supposedly can go either way.

Now, I am 25 miles from Asheville, also known as "San Francisco of the South." No doubt Asheville will completely go for Biden. But the Asheville vote will be swarmed over by the Trump vote out in the countryside.

We need to vote in Dan Forest for Governor. I am sick and tired of our present Governor.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Same old story, Trump in the "sticks", Biden in the bigger places.

I would be more than happy to live in The United Sticks of America.

All day on the road in the Western Missouri part of The United Sticks of American. Over a dozen Trump signs and finally one Biden sign the last hour on the road to spoil the sweep.

I was in the Clinton area a couple of weeks ago and I'd estimate the Trump signs at not quite 2 to 1 over Biden. In the Versailles area this week I saw at least as many Biden signs as Trump. Was surprised seeing that many in those areas. Here in Sedalia I've seen 5/6 Biden signs and many Trump... like at least one nearly every block, sometimes 3/4 houses in a row.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Don't see much political signs around here either.

I think people prefer to use social media nowadays to express themselves.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

453 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 1,917 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,216
Posts18,447,389
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.