-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
one of the few things Trump has done that just makes me shake my head. This is out and out 'vote buying'. It's pandering to the mob, which is always a bad thing, and the end results are always dodgy. This is not something to bring America together, it's gonna just drive us apart further. Bad move

Sam......

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
one of the few things Trump has done that just makes me shake my head. This is out and out 'vote buying'. It's pandering to the mob, which is always a bad thing, and the end results are always dodgy. This is not something to bring America together, it's gonna just drive us apart further. Bad move

I agree.

You know the left will just go bigger. Biden will offer full out reparations to them. That’s how the left wins. They push the needle so far that when the right panders to them we’ve already lost and then we lose a second time when the left doubles up on whatever it was the right just offered.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

It has the potential to be a catastrophic move for the campaign. Trump's constant pandering to the blacks has irritated a big part if his base for the entire time he's been in office.

Now he throws a "Hail Mary" pass to the tune of a half trillion dollars of tax money to the blacks just weeks before the election,...all the while, blacks are rioting in the streets.

That's a very big turd in the punchbowl. It makes him appear weak.

Sometimes I think Trump just isn't all that savvy.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
lol. He should hire you as his political consultant and call the blacks dirty apes to get votes. His exploding black and hispanic support over past republican politicians sure makes it look like he doesn't know what he's doing. You promise schit to the masses to win elections and concentrate on the important things while they're distracted. He was just nominated for 2 Nobel prizes for brokering a huge Mid East peace deal, getting another solid SCOTUS appointment, ending needless deep state wars and fighting China just in the past month. More in one month than most in 4 year terms. You win by setting a narrative and controlling the message.Even the majority of blacks know the reparations will never ever happen and Dems are pathological liars. They see their cities, homes and businesses are being burned down and that's their biggest concern.

Funny none of the political geniuses on here can't see beyond their front yard.

Originally Posted by Bristoe

It has the potential to be a catastrophic move for the campaign. Trump's constant pandering to the blacks has irritated a big part if his base for the entire time he's been in office.

Now he throws a "Hail Mary" pass to the tune of a half trillion dollars of tax money to the blacks just weeks before the election,...all the while, blacks are rioting in the streets.

That's a very big turd in the punchbowl. It makes him appear weak.

Sometimes I think Trump just isn't all that savvy.

Last edited by ribka; 09/26/20.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ribka
lol. He should hire you as his political consultant and call the blacks dirty apes to get votes. His exploding black and hispanic support over past republican politicians sure makes it look like he doesn't know what he's doing. You promise schit to the masses to win elections and concentrate on the important things while they're distracted. He was just nominated for 2 Nobel prizes for brokering a huge Mid East peace deal, getting another solid SCOTUS appointment, ending needless deep state wars and fighting China just in the past month. More in one month than most in 4 year terms. You win by setting a narrative and controlling the message.

In your opinion, what percentage of blacks were going to vote for Trump before he promised the blacks a half trillion dollars?

What percentage of blacks were going to vote for Trump after he promised them a half trillion dollars?

IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Also,,, how much of Trump's base give a rat's ass about a Middle East peace plan?

No votes to be had by either proclaiming peace in the Middle East or by giving blacks a half trillion dollars of the American people's money.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
lol. He should hire you as his political consultant and call the blacks dirty apes to get votes. His exploding black and hispanic support over past republican politicians sure makes it look like he doesn't know what he's doing. You promise schit to the masses to win elections and concentrate on the important things while they're distracted. He was just nominated for 2 Nobel prizes for brokering a huge Mid East peace deal, getting another solid SCOTUS appointment, ending needless deep state wars and fighting China just in the past month. More in one month than most in 4 year terms. You win by setting a narrative and controlling the message.

In your opinion, what percentage of blacks were going to vote for Trump before he promised the blacks a half trillion dollars?

What percentage of blacks were going to vote for Trump after he promised them a half trillion dollars?

He needs to win at least a good portion of the black vote in NC , PA, OH, SC and FL , maybe Texas to win. I dont care what he promises them as long as he gets the delegates. He's a politician and he's playing the game and winning. Again the "I dont like what Trump said today crowd so Im not voting for him" are so ignorant and short sighted its amazing. I doubt he's courting the retired and KKK member vote in rural Kentucky.

Last edited by ribka; 09/26/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
lol. He should hire you as his political consultant and call the blacks dirty apes to get votes. His exploding black and hispanic support over past republican politicians sure makes it look like he doesn't know what he's doing. You promise schit to the masses to win elections and concentrate on the important things while they're distracted. He was just nominated for 2 Nobel prizes for brokering a huge Mid East peace deal, getting another solid SCOTUS appointment, ending needless deep state wars and fighting China just in the past month. More in one month than most in 4 year terms. You win by setting a narrative and controlling the message.Even the majority of blacks know the reparations will never ever happen and Dems are pathological liars. They see their cities, homes and businesses are being burned down and that's their biggest concern.

Bravo, my friend. Well stated.

They're either too stupid or too racist (& antisemitic in many cases) to see the forest for the trees.
Bristoe checkers. Trump Chess,

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

He needs to win at least a good portion of the black vote in NC , PA, OH, SC and FL , maybe Texas to win. I dont care what he promises them as long as he gets the delegates. He's a politician and he's playing the game and winning. Again the "I dont like what Trump said today crowd so Im not voting for him" are so ignorant and short sighted its amazing.

So,...how many black votes do you think he added by promising blacks a half trillion dollars?

Maybe a .01% increase in black votes?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Also,,, how much of Trump's base give a rat's ass about a Middle East peace plan?

No votes to be had by either proclaiming peace in the Middle East or by giving blacks a half trillion dollars of the American people's money.

BINGO!!

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

I am positive all the coal miners the whites in the rust belt the whites that were promised a wall and mass deportations are having orgasms jumping for joy over the arabs and jews signing a peace treaty when they were never at war with each other. How many billions were paid to the arabs to kneel before the israelis?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

He needs to win at least a good portion of the black vote in NC , PA, OH, SC and FL , maybe Texas to win. I dont care what he promises them as long as he gets the delegates. He's a politician and he's playing the game and winning. Again the "I dont like what Trump said today crowd so Im not voting for him" are so ignorant and short sighted its amazing.

So,...how many black votes do you think he added by promising blacks a half trillion dollars?

Maybe a .01% increase in black votes?

when will people figure out the GOP has been lying for 50 years and aided the democrats all the time. the GOP pandering to blacks is repeated every election cycle which means the GOP gets 2000 black votes while losing millions of white vote who just stay home. the GOP knows this and keeps doing it

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Trump needs to take that half a trillion dollars he's going to squander on blacks and use it to build the Great Wall of Southwest America.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
the peace treaty between countries who never fought one another and letting 1000's of blacks out of jail and this half trillion for blacks is the work of the chabad mossad agent kosher kushner. his next project will be getting denmark and canada to sign a peace treaty. oops that dont benefit israel.
kushner is being groomed for president has all the qualifications being he failed at everything his stupid father in law gave him. kushner reminds me of Damien in The Omen series

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
This ain’t KY tool and die shop politics , Bristoe .

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by BobBrown
This ain’t KY tool and die shop politics , Bristoe .

No It's flagrant racist politics.

If you're looking for a definition of racism, you could hardly find a better example than taking a half trillion dollars of the American people's money and giving it exclusively to American Negroes.

America already has a political party that panders to minorities. One is way too many.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
#Winning

Both parties are guilty of signing blank checks for their housing and food etc .....,

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by BobBrown
#Winning

Both parties are guilty of signing blank checks for their housing and food etc .....,

But one upped the ante a half trillion dollars.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Trump needs to take that half a trillion dollars he's going to squander on blacks and use it to build the Great Wall of Southwest America.

Exactly.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
The part of his speech about making lynching a hate crime and declaring the KKK a terrorist organization was just embarrassing.

I *really* can't believe that he had the audacity to say something that stupid.

Lynching and the KKK aren't 21st century issues.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

207 members (12344mag, 300jimmy, 22kHornet, 10Glocks, 257 roberts, 2UP, 22 invisible), 2,268 guests, and 923 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,711
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.