Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Can't you see that he's loading the first page with useless B/S and sending all useful threads to the second page.
George

Dad always said, "Nadie Nacio Ensenado" (No One Was Born Taught)
GB1

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
yep, god forbid that anyone LEARN anything. Stay stupid, like ol tusco.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hes a lot better than the pos commie trolls we are used to.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
I 'm not a second-hander. I dont need anyone's approval, ideas, "backup", convo, etc, in order to post more real info than the next 50 most prolific writers you have here, (or on any forum)

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by lonee
I 'm not a second-hander. I dont need anyone's approval, ideas, "backup", convo, etc, in order to post more real info than the next 50 most prolific writers you have here, (or on any forum)

Of course you do, or you wouldn't be posting stupid thread after stupid thread

In fact I'm still waiting to learn anything from any of your bullshit drivel other than your obvious desire to suck cock and that you probably don't even get mad when your gay lover doesn't give you a reach around

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Lonee, the Campfire is all about a bunch of guys (mostly guys but women are welcome) sittin' around the fire, BSing, talking politics, women, music etc. It's really not a classroom for any know-it-all to hold court to educate us about whatever they think is important for us to know. It comes across as self-aggrandizing bragging. It's also bad form for a new guy to inundate a forum with lots of new threads and non-sequiturs. If one of us wants to know the muzzle velocity of a .45 round with epoxy instead of lead in the FMJ, we'll ask.

Now, if you are a serious member here, you'll try to fit in. If not, you're just an annoying troll. Your move.

ps I'd much rather have a commie liberal post than a pompous know-it-all. A commie liberal is also annoying but they can be somewhat entertaining. A pompous know-it-all is just an annoying bore.

Last edited by cooper57m; 09/26/20. Reason: ps
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by lonee

Now that I believe...

Do you even remember how many forums you've been blocked from posting on and using how many different screen names...?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Old_Tucson
Can't you see that he's loading the first page with useless B/S and sending all useful threads to the second page.
George

YEP !

I'm DONE feeding him -----again! The END

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I'll give him one more day to get his act together before putting him on my ignore list.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Is his first name "Bah"?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
George

Useful threads ?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

http://xavierthoughts.blogspot.com/2006/07/goodbye-gunkid.html

...John Melvin Davis is well known among internet gunnies as Gunkid, Hardin, Andy, and a hundred other pseudonyms he would use to disrupt gun forums. Gunkid was the inventor of the assault wheelbarrow, the advocate of a "debarked" Chihuahua as an alarm system, and a .223 fired from a 10" barrel as the ultimate weapon, which he claimed was useful up to 300yds, but only when used with a suppressor because Gunkid had a severe flinch when shooting without one. He liked to allude to his magnificent IPSC shooting career. There are no records of his exploits. However, there are complete records of other competitors scores, shot in the time frame he claims to have been a competitor.

Almost every internet gunnie can remember when they first crossed paths with the irrational John Davis, no matter what the subject or where the forum was located. I certainly remember him totally destroying an otherwise great forum that I helped establish years ago. Moderators of well established forums invested much time in recognizing Gunkid when he resurfaced among their members with another name. Regardless of the name he chose, his posts were instantly recognizable for their irrational thought process, capitalization of words that made no sense, and extreme hostility towards any challenge to his delusional knowledge. These were unwavering themes in Gunkid's postings...

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Lonee, the Campfire is all about a bunch of guys (mostly guys but women are welcome) sittin' around the fire, BSing, talking politics, women, music etc. It's really not a classroom for any know-it-all to hold court to educate us about whatever they think is important for us to know. It comes across as self-aggrandizing bragging. It's also bad form for a new guy to inundate a forum with lots of new threads and non-sequiturs. If one of us wants to know the muzzle velocity of a .45 round with epoxy instead of lead in the FMJ, we'll ask.

Now, if you are a serious member here, you'll try to fit in. If not, you're just an annoying troll. Your move.

ps I'd much rather have a commie liberal post than a pompous know-it-all. A commie liberal is also annoying but they can be somewhat entertaining. A pompous know-it-all is just an annoying bore.

He's not new.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Self inflicted "expert" on damned near everything is my take. I could be wrong...

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
well it could be worser?

could be gathered in a circle in the forest and wailing at the tops of their lungs?

i don't know about this loner dude? woman? anyways they seemed semi-legitimate?

most folks are attracted to the cities because that's where the breeding age men & women are?

goat shooter, i mean antelope sniper thinks people are attracted to the cities because that's where the money is.

can anyone imagine living in a personal cave, homestead or shelter with a ton of gold buried under their sleeping bag?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There are posters here who, like Pavlov's drooling dogs, cannot resist the tinkling little bell of a troll's posts.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
George

He's a test for the Campfire's discernment and impulse control. As could be easily predicted, the Campfire fails spectacularly.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Joined yesterday and already getting ignored. What a ph-ucking Schmuck.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Done.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never feed Trolls.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,908 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,487
Posts18,452,031
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.