Print Thread
Hop To
L
lonee Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
L
cammies and cap and I can sleep ok at 0F without a fire, and at -30F with a fire. The entire kit of gear and extra clothing fits in a couple of 1 gallon cans. Many need 3x that much weight and bulk to be able to do the same. For the BOB, this matters. There's 1 lb of net hammock, a couple of full body bugnet bags, 1/4 lb each.

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You that guy that invented the assaut wheelbarrow?

L
lonee Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
L
that's the meme, but I never said anything of the kind. People who are completely unable to debate me on the facts, (like thos here) have tried to divert attention from their ignorance by so claiming. But it never works, cause people can check everything that I say, and find out that it's all true. Then the wheelbarrow clowns end up looking like what they are. So they go begging, crying and whining to the moderators. and the forum goes back to its former level of boring ignorance.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Oh,....well,....you'll do until the assault wheelbarrow guy comes back around.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Bristoe

That *is* the AWB loser.

Musta got outta prison.

"Oh no, I thought it was supposed to be five years. Didn't you get five years?"

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I wish I could get 3.5 lbs of sleep.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by lonee
that's the meme, but I never said anything of the kind. People who are completely unable to debate me on the facts, (like thos here) have tried to divert attention from their ignorance by so claiming. But it never works, cause people can check everything that I say, and find out that it's all true. Then the wheelbarrow clowns end up looking like what they are. So they go begging, crying and whining to the moderators. and the forum goes back to its former level of boring ignorance.

You'd have to provide facts for us to debate them...

So far all you have typed is bravado bullshit

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Like how major ammo companies develope loads........

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Bristoe

That *is* the AWB loser.

Musta got outta prison.

"Oh no, I thought it was supposed to be five years. Didn't you get five years?"

It’s gotta be at least five years already.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
cammies and cap and I can sleep ok at 0F without a fire, and at -30F with a fire. The entire kit of gear and extra clothing fits in a couple of 1 gallon cans. Many need 3x that much weight and bulk to be able to do the same. For the BOB, this matters. There's 1 lb of net hammock, a couple of full body bugnet bags, 1/4 lb each.

You lookin for a [bleep] medal or just a chest to pin it on?

IC B3

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Oops - just saw the carped bomb of retardation...

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

https://oklahoman.com/article/1881634/man-held-on-federal-complaint

Man held on federal complaint
By Ken Raymond and Jane Glenn Cannon
Published: Fri, June 30, 2006 12:00 AM

A convicted felon suspected of stashing stolen weapons and almost 11,000 bullets in a Norman storage locker is being held in the Oklahoma County jail on a federal complaint, officials said.

John Melvin Davis, 53, was arrested June 19 outside a trailer home at 12101 Village Dr. in Noble.

He is being held without bail and faces a complaint of possession of ammunition after a prior felony conviction. According to a federal detention order, Davis has past convictions on eight federal offenses and received five separate sentences totaling more than 20 years in prison.

Bob Troester, a spokesman for the U.S. attorney’s office in Oklahoma City, said Davis is likely to face more than the ammunition complaint. He said his office will seek an indictment within 30 days.

According to a search warrant return filed Wednesday in Cleveland County District Court:

June 16, Davis’ estranged wife told the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms that Davis had broken into her Colorado storage unit and stolen “several assault rifles, hand guns, some gold, silver and other ... items.” She said Davis, who has at least eight aliases, stored most of the loot in Norman.

An Oklahoma woman told agents that she let Davis stay with her until he found the Noble trailer home and a storage unit at Summit Storage, 2100 24th Ave. SE, in Norman. She said Davis made “numerous comments” about not going back to prison, claiming he would “disrupt the economy by poisoning the water supply and knocking out the communication system.”

The woman also said Davis, who has lived in Oklahoma for only a few months, had begun having packages shipped to her address, including a box of incomplete firearms frames that he planned to sell with directions on how to convert them into functioning weapons.

June 19, agents searched Davis’ trailer home. Davis was detained after entering a van, and a .22 caliber pistol and several rounds of ammunition were recovered from a canvas bag he’d been carrying.

Agents later searched the Norman storage unit and seized a 9 millimeter pistol, a .22 caliber pistol, a .45 caliber pistol, a .223 caliber rifle, a Colt pistol, possible silencers, gun parts and more than 10,900 bullets of various calibers. Neighbor Tim “Tiny” Walters watched June 19 as federal agents swarmed Davis’ trailer home, one of about 30 in a rural park just north of Maguire Road on 120th Avenue NE..

“I counted five unmarked cars pull up before it was over,” Walters said. “They dragged him (Davis) out and arrested him.”

Agents searched the trailer home “from top to bottom for two days,” Walters said.

Ron Berry, the park’s assistant manager, said Davis moved in a few months ago.

“He was quiet and kept to himself,” Berry said. “He always waved when I walked by, but never said much.”

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general...n_society_10_26_10/5-1093683/&page=1

Posted: 9/22/2010 8:04:37 AM EDT

We have it on good authority that john Melvin Davis is going to be released from prison on 10/26/2010.

For those of you to young or new to the gun culture in this country gunkid is a self proclaimed coke dealer, Internet bad ass, survivalist extraordinaire, 22 can expert, eater of long pig, assault wheel barrow inventor, robber of his wife's money and guns (proved in court)

And all around low life of the first order.

I'm sure someone will add to this list in short order.

Mods & Staff be on the look out for gunkid, he's coming!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1minute, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 2,072 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,108
Posts18,464,281
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.