Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by lonee
yeah, god forbid that you actually LEARN anything about shooting or hunting. I already did a background post here. somebody asked about it. 1/4 of a million rds fired, well over a million practice draws, twice that many dryfire snaps. Owned over 150 guns in 50 years, Taken many hundreds of animals with CCW pistols and loads. Raised on farm with no electricity or running water, 2 years in the Army (Korea,) where I made black belt. over 150 IPSC matches in which I placed in the top 10%, including world shoots and US Nationals. I was working on CCW draws of throwing knives at age 12, so I've been at this "speed stuff" for a long time now.

Guys,,,,,this is Lee24.

BP-B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
He’ll disappear when I he meth runs out. Well over 100 posts and hasn’t been here a day.

Is that a 24hour campfire record ?

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Sprint11
yeah, god forbid that you actually LEARN anything about shooting or hunting. I already did a background post here. somebody asked about it. 1/4 of a million rds fired, well over a million practice draws, twice that many dryfire snaps. Owned over 150 guns in 50 years, Taken many hundreds of animals with CCW pistols and loads. Raised on farm with no electricity or running water, 2 years in the Army (Korea,) where I made black belt. over 150 IPSC matches in which I placed in the top 10%, including world shoots and US Nationals. I was working on CCW draws of throwing knives at age 12, so I've been at this "speed stuff" for a long time now.

Guys,,,,,this is Lee24.

Couldn’t be...........didn’t ol’ Lee talk to a 1a lawyer who was ashamed of the forum? He left, and is probably back consulting for Porsche (or was it Ferrari?) while hugging a hiking buddy for warmth.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Guys,,,,,this is Lee24.

Yeah but has he jogged in and out of the Grand Canyon?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
He’s not real good with math, is he?

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ingwe

Guys,,,,,this is Lee24.

Carrying his buddy on his back, while administering mouth-to-mouth, keeping the pace at 7 mph.

In a blizzard.

Next to a volcano.

While being chased by bees.

And a Tiger.

Wearing a dress.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
He’ll disappear when I he meth runs out. Well over 100 posts and hasn’t been here a day.

He'd disappear faster if he were banned again.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i-cdn.embed.ly]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

,...walked 10 miles to elementary school and back every day through 7' of snow,....uphill both ways. Lived on boiled corncobs that we scavenged out of the neighbors fields,...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Watch for classifieds coming up as soon as thread count reaches a few more. "I pity the fool" who sends that first PMO.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/id/68935

https://www.voy.com/9259/7772.html

... He allegedly had a 2 year IPSC career 30 years ago, still thinks he�s a top hand yet the few competitors who remember him indicates that he chokes under pressure. He boasts, of his prowess, but can't provide any facts;

-He likes to allude to a magnificent IPSC shooting career. There are no records of his exploits. However, there are complete records of other competitor�s scores, shot in the time frame he claims to have been a competitor.

-He claims to have shot in the IPSC World Match in 1977, yet can�t tell anyone who won the match or the handgun used;

-He does believe that IPSC shooting is reality and that�s how life will be if the balloon ever goes up;

-He claimed to have shot with the South West Pistol League in the middle 1970's, yet John doesn't even remember Peter-the-Power-Meter. Ask Hard Ball, he remembers Ol' Peter. Gun Kid knows none, of the old line, 1970's era, SWPL shooters;

-Well, we do know that Gun kid managed to shoot two people. Of course, they were both him. He shot himself in the foot with a .22 then poured scalding water over his foot as he couldn�t afford to go to a doctor. They second time he allegedly shot himself in the belt buckle with a .45. He has admitted to at least a � dozen accidental discharges on various boards;

-Gun kid joined/was drafted into the Army in 1971 where he became a Military Policeman. He was shipped to Korea where he admitted that he slept on guard duty and beat the police dog that he was responsible for, went AWOL and admitted theft of government property. He received an early discharge from the Army after 1 year 7 months. He has not divulged the reason why. One can only speculate;...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
every word of it is the truth, lots of people can verify it. My name is on the charter of the IPSC columbia Conference. Anyone can find it on the net.

If one were to look it up what name would he have to type in?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by 12344mag
every word of it is the truth, lots of people can verify it. My name is on the charter of the IPSC columbia Conference. Anyone can find it on the net.

I typed in Munchausen.

No hits on that list.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by 12344mag

John Melvin Davis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Aliens are hungry.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Yup. You practice what you suck at.......

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
There was a peckerhead that would flood the front page with bullshit a while back. Probably the same fullashit peckerhead.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ingwe

Guys,,,,,this is Lee24.

Nah. Climbed it. And flipped a cigarette in his mouth when he got to the top.. while pouring himself a drink.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wabi, you are man of good intellect so I am going to assume you started this thread based on a first impression of the man. And now that the 149th impression (on one day) has sunk in, I hope that you have reconsidered your welcome. Because he's....

Loooooooooooonee

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
141 members (257 mag, 32_20fan, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,456 guests, and 774 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,897
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.