S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by 22250rem
The left wants to overthrow and take over the U.S. government. They are in the process of doing that now. It can't be done with a violent, bloody revolution but it can be done from within. All legally through legislative and bureaucratic channels and those who oppose it will be demonized and the subject of public ridicule. Social unrest will cause the voters to seek change, security, and a new style of governance, which the left will promise them in return for votes. The more power the left accumulates, the more they will change the rules to what they, not the people, want. Next thing you know the government has absolute power to call all the shots, all the time, and the people be damned. .............. This was all explained to me back in 1967-1968 by some folks who had witnessed the Nazi takeover of Germany. Of course, back then, I thought they were just paranoid.

...and they need the cops to enforce their agenda.

As we can see from recent events starting back in 2017, the police will follow the orders of the left, no matter what.

I read it someplace on here, went something like this,
“If it weren’t for cops, politicians would just be some people with bad ideas”

You'd be surprised by the number of cops that won't follow orders no matter what.

Surprise me, post some examples.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The left wants to overthrow and take over the U.S. government. They are in the process of doing that now. It can't be done with a violent, bloody revolution but it can be done from within. All legally through legislative and bureaucratic channels and those who oppose it will be demonized and the subject of public ridicule. Social unrest will cause the voters to seek change, security, and a new style of governance, which the left will promise them in return for votes. The more power the left accumulates, the more they will change the rules to what they, not the people, want. Next thing you know the government has absolute power to call all the shots, all the time, and the people be damned. .............. This was all explained to me back in 1967-1968 by some folks who had witnessed the Nazi takeover of Germany. Of course, back then, I thought they were just paranoid.

As we can see from recent events starting back in 2017, the police will follow the orders of the left, no matter what.

You'd be surprised by the number of cops that won't follow orders no matter what.

If gun confiscation ever comes about, you aren't going to get a soul on the Harrison County MS Sheriff's department to play that game.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

If gun confiscation ever comes about, you aren't going to get a soul on the Harrison County MS Sheriff's department to play that game.

Prediction/opinion

Opinions are like [bleep], everybody has one.

You claimed I would be surprised of how many cops refuse to follow orders no matter what.

Show examples , real life examples to support your claim.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

That doesn't matter at all. State police will enforce any and all unconstitutional gun laws. They've been doing it here for years. At some point patriots are going to recognize the cops as the jack booted thugs of their enemy. At that point it will be impossible to differentiate and all uniforms/badges will be a target. We are getting closer to that point by the day and the cops are earning it by showing us they will do the bidding of their communist masters, arresting law abiding patriots like Kyle Rittenhouse on bogus charges while looking the other way for his communist attackers who are doing the dirty work for the destruction of America.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
LE is a job like most others. They are no more or less patriotic than any other citizen. Is the rollback driver that works for the bank any different? I don’t think so ...

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Terryk
I hope people can see through the propaganda. Anarchy is not pretty.

People can't. The products we are pushing out of schools are woke as hell, but have never been taught a damn thing about the skills that will help them navigate life successfully. For instance, personal finances and conflict resolution.

Or just cognitive thought processes and common sense.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by deltakid
Originally Posted by Terryk
I hope people can see through the propaganda. Anarchy is not pretty.

People can't. The products we are pushing out of schools are woke as hell, but have never been taught a damn thing about the skills that will help them navigate life successfully. For instance, personal finances and conflict resolution.

Or just cognitive thought processes and common sense.

So much of that died with the guilt/PC movement foisted on the American male.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Steve, the left has not yet corrupted rank and file LE. You are right that they have infiltrated certain levels in certain jurisdictions. They want to effectively disarm LE to weaken them in areas they know they will never be able to otherwise control in one way or another. It has just been recently that I came to see this as part of a larger organized scheme to take over the country. I guess I am guilty of being naive.

There has always been a “Point counter Point” to the military and LE being under civilian leadership versus solely accountable to themselves.

Would we prefer the later at this moment?

Personally, I’d be happy with a break from civilian leadership, say 90 days, and let both military and LE rip these uprisings to pieces.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
R
Cool your jets folks. Nothing is changing or descending into anarchy as fast as this jabber implies. Just trying to rile people up before November.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Obama and Henry Louis Gates Jr started the war on cops at the beginning of the Obama regime.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
The left owns academia

The left owns the media

The left owns entertainment

The left owns technology

The left owns social media

The left owns the most powerful and influential forces in our lives. Comey et al showed us that the left could successfully seed the upper echelons of intelligence, investigations and enforcement. If Trump doesn't win, I am afraid that will be a lost cause. The left has long harped on "demilitarizing" police forces. I always wondered why. They have been largely unsuccessful in hijacking state and local level law enforcement. I am satisfied that the left's war on cops is because once they control law enforcement, we have lost. Even if they haven't disarmed the public, we will have lost.

You have it backwards. Once the cops stop protecting them, we''ll make short work of the commie scum.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
In my opinion, things came to a fork in the road and the Democrats had to take sides. There are 700k to 800k commissioned officers nationwide. Its not a large constituency. So the Democrats chose the bigger base and support antifa and blm. Now you’re seeing police unions going public about supporting President Trump. My Sheriff is under recall for refusing to allow arrests of people violating our Democrat Governor’s mask mandate. His brother is Sheriff in a county that supports him, and he has made public statements in defiance of the governor. Another Sheriff to the north is also under recall for not following governor mandates. A police chief who made the news for refusing to enforce new gun laws is running against the current idiot governor.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BobBrown
LE is a job like most others. They are no more or less patriotic than any other citizen. Is the rollback driver that works for the bank any different? I don’t think so ...

The LE and the military will back the system because that is where paychecks and pensions will come from. They have duty to protect country from internal and external threat. You do not want to become internal threat because you will not last very long.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Slavek

The LE and the military will back the system because that is where paychecks and pensions will come from. They have duty to protect country from internal and external threat. You do not want to become internal threat because you will not last very long.

seems like the vietnamese koreans afghans and iraqis lasted very long and never surrendered

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
They faced invading army and had local support (food, shelter, place to rest and refit). If they try anything the Boogaloos will be rounded up pretty quickly. The liberals aren't going to present armed resistance.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Slavek

#generic
#onemorepost

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
when the economy collapses, there wont BE any cops or troops, cause there will be nothing with which to pay them. They'll become looters or dead, like everyone else.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by lonee
The left owns academia

The left owns the media

The left owns entertainment

The left owns technology

The left owns social media

The left owns the most powerful and influential forces in our lives. Comey et al showed us that the left could successfully seed the upper echelons of intelligence, investigations and enforcement. If Trump doesn't win, I am afraid that will be a lost cause. The left has long harped on "demilitarizing" police forces. I always wondered why. They have been largely unsuccessful in hijacking state and local level law enforcement. I am satisfied that the left's war on cops is because once they control law enforcement, we have lost. Even if they haven't disarmed the public, we will have lost.

You have it backwards. Once the cops stop protecting them, we''ll make short work of the commie scum.

Paul getting it backwards is par for the course.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by lonee
when the economy collapses, there wont BE any cops or troops, cause there will be nothing with which to pay them. They'll become looters or dead, like everyone else.

The military, LE, private contractors will make sure the system will not collapse.

Campfire Regular
Online Mad
Campfire Regular
Not that anybody cares what I think but I will tell you all right now, I will never be involved in confiscating anyone’s legally owned and lawfully possessed firearms. I support the Constitution. Period. I can retire at any point and that would be the point.

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
684 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 78 invisible), 3,081 guests, and 1,444 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,679
Posts18,399,581
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.