OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

BP-B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Thank's James.

Based on the evidence presented with the application for search warrant, it sure looks like Breonna was neck deep in drug trade.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Such a sweet innocent lady, lost so young...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Thank's James.

Based on the evidence presented with the application for search warrant, it sure looks like Breonna was neck deep in drug trade.

Have any of these black “martyrs” we’ve heard about in the last year or so, been working class black folks with no history/active participation in serious criminal activity, at the time of their deaths???

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Such a sweet innocent lady, lost so young...

....that became a winning lottery ticket for her family. The horror!

SMH
😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Thank's James.

The supporting docs have been available for a year. It takes about 5 minutes of reading the investigative docs to know she was living a thug life.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Why do they call it the "Trump report"? Trump had nothing to do with the investigation.

Also, I think someone has tweaked the page. It's doesn't function properly for me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Have any of these black “martyrs” we’ve heard about in the last year or so, been working class black folks with no history/active participation in serious criminal activity, at the time of their deaths???

Boy, you sure do ask for a lot.........

Hmmm, didn't Louisville just pay 12 mil for her drug habit?

Last edited by 12344mag; 09/26/20.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
lawsuits are what all this resisting arrest bs by blacks is all about. The feds never prosecute a civil rights abuse case unless it's a black guy who got beat up.Now that the cops can't tune them up with a nightstick, they either have to let the punks get away with it, or shoot them.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
butbutbut - MSM, et al all claim the dude had no criminal history.... He was just innocently porking B when those nasty cops forced him to shoot at them.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B3

JamesJr Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
All one has to is to read the transcripts of the jailhouse phone calls, and read the language these Negro drug lords converse in......niqqa, baby momma, and all the other assorted mumbo jumbo, and you'll see why people like me feel as we do towards them.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by JamesJr
All one has to is to read the transcripts of the jailhouse phone calls, and read the language these Negro drug lords converse in......niqqa, baby momma, and all the other assorted mumbo jumbo, and you'll see why people like me feel as we do towards them.

Yep wonder why???

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
tag for later

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Have a close acquaintance who is a prosecutor. Has made MULTIPLE convictions based on jail house phone calls. Everyone has the right to remain silent. However, not everyone has the ability...

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Makes one wonder where all of that money went to.

Sounds like she was the banker,holding his money for him.

JamesJr Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The thing that I don't understand, or maybe I do, is that there are mountains of evidence that PROVE that Breonna Taylor was heavily involved in the drug trade, which is the reason the police went to her house in the first place................yet not a damn word of it is mentioned by the media, by her family and legal team (which is in itself another story), and every picture they show of her is in her EMT uniform, a job she quit 2 years ago, probably because drug trafficking paid better.

It sort of reminds me of something that happened here years ago. There was this young man, wilder than a buck, drinking one night and had a wreck, ended up in a wheelchair the rest of his life. His sister was a good friend of ours, and she would go on and on about her poor brother, and how hard it was on him and his family, and how they needed help. One day, I finally had enough, and I told her that if he had left the alcohol and drugs alone, and lived right, he probably would not be where he is............in other words, he was where he was because of the choices he, and no one else made.

The sister got all mad and acted hurt, and just couldn't believe I said that about her dear brother. If I had the chance, I'd tell Breonna Taylor's family, the protesters, and the news media that if Breonna had not made the choice to get involved in drugs, she would probably be alive today. What part of that is so hard for those people to understand?

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Thank's James.

No. They were all felons.

BTW: Someone asked why the NFL players (dumber than which there are none) write felon's names on their helmets when there are already felon's names on the back of their jerseys.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Thank's James.

No. They were all felons.

Felon is such a harsh word... can we all just agree to please stop using it.

Missguided Youth is acceptable...

Victim of systematic disadvantage...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
The thing that I don't understand, or maybe I do, is that there are mountains of evidence that PROVE that Breonna Taylor was heavily involved in the drug trade, which is the reason the police went to her house in the first place................yet not a damn word of it is mentioned by the media, by her family and legal team (which is in itself another story), and every picture they show of her is in her EMT uniform, a job she quit 2 years ago, probably because drug trafficking paid better.

It sort of reminds me of something that happened here years ago. There was this young man, wilder than a buck, drinking one night and had a wreck, ended up in a wheelchair the rest of his life. His sister was a good friend of ours, and she would go on and on about her poor brother, and how hard it was on him and his family, and how they needed help. One day, I finally had enough, and I told her that if he had left the alcohol and drugs alone, and lived right, he probably would not be where he is............in other words, he was where he was because of the choices he, and no one else made.

The sister got all mad and acted hurt, and just couldn't believe I said that about her dear brother. If I had the chance, I'd tell Breonna Taylor's family, the protesters, and the news media that if Breonna had not made the choice to get involved in drugs, she would probably be alive today. What part of that is so hard for those people to understand?

Didnt realize they didnt follow the “innocent until proven guilty” thing in Kentucky.

Wasnt that long ago, the Coors Lights you drink were viewed the same way as “drugs”.... imagine a country where someone actually had freedom.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
if he had left the alcohol and drugs alone, and lived right, he probably would not be where he is............in other words, he was where he was because of the choices he, and no one else made.

Personal responsibility seems to escape a lot of people these days particularly those responsible.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
123 members (257 mag, 6mmCreedmoor, 160user, 35, 6mmbrfan, 10Glocks, 13 invisible), 1,779 guests, and 823 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,776
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.