Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by jimy
The only thing that will change black lives in America is a change in the education system, black schools are a disgrace, and the lack of an education is holding all so many back, charter schools, smaller class rooms and an plan to learn or get removed, proceed or leave, no more of all day babysitting.

Black schools are a disgrace because blacks make them that way.

Why do you think that fixing blacks should be the white man's burden?

If Blacks were capable and willing to do what you want to be done to "fix" them, they would do it themselves.

They aren't, they don't.

That's right the blacks, have messed them up, but there are good teachers , black and white , we need good schools with code of disaplean, you at up and you are out, back to getto high, that could make a difference if we would end the outside influences, not all black people want their kids to be ignorant drug dealers or street whores, its those parents and their kids that we can help, help them and they will in turn help themselves .

And your right it is not all the white mans burden its Americas, only the educated pay taxes !

The reason that heavily much less predominantly black schools suck is the direct result of the parents. Good parents take an active role in what there kids are learning, setting expectations for grades and getting homework done on time, have curfews for there kids, have a good idea who there hanging out with ect. Good parents generally have there own sh1t more or less together and live in communities with other people that do.
The schools are “good schools” because the kids come from mostly decent good families. Parents that raise there kids in Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore ect and send there kids to those public schools. Are generally some of the dumbest, most fugged up, substance abuse attics in the country. That’s why they live in those violent, drug infested, filthy ghettos. With parents or a single mom of several and baby daddies in prison combined with a low IQ no amount of money being dumped into the school is going to fix it.
If the schools set the same level of student behavior and academic standards for those schools as a typical suburban one they’d not have any students left.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Genetics and biology laugh at all your bleatings about schooling, hands up, and such nonsense.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jfruser
Genetics and biology laugh at all your bleatings about schooling, hands up, and such nonsense.

Take your argument to Clarence Thomas, Allen West, and Ben Carson for starters. I doubt you'd stack up intellectually.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Take your argument to Clarence Thomas, Allen West, and Ben Carson for starters. I doubt you'd stack up intellectually.

Outliers, of course.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I may lose frie3nds over this, bit I do not give a shit. I stand behind my convictions: if you judge people for the color of their skin, then I count the content of YOUR character lacking.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add

Outliers, of course.

So, you can, or you cannot judge intellect or value as a human being based on skin color? How many POS white people do you know? Niqqers come in all shades.

Don't be the darkness.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
If Jews weren't steering our civilization into the ground with Marxist horseshit, the poor and stupid of any race wouldn't be breeding so much. Back when we had values, single-parent households were seen as a tragedy at best, and pathetic, irresoponsible decision-making at worst. Now it's hard to tell which group is smarter. But think about it: which group invented science, had an Enlightenment, saw the value in humanity, invented the concept of environmentalism, established systems of equality under law, and basic rights? And which group is still enslaving its fellows, and still can't build a 2-story building, and resorts to gangland-style violence on mass whenever someone finds some weapons?

Sure, each group has its outliers. That doesn't mean that the average doesn't have validity.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
so who gave US the hand up, hmm? who gave US these charter schools, help at jobs and positions,etc ? why is anything on US to help them? They've been free for a 160 effing years, man. To this day, how many of them went to the mining towns, or homesteaded? Most of them are scared to leave their ghettos. Without their homies, they are NOTHING. Did any of the freed blacks do the Kit carson, danl boone, John coulter thing? Why not, hmm?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add
Outliers, of course.
"[/quote] So, you can, or you cannot judge intellect or value as a human being based on skin color? How many POS white people do you know? Niqqers come in all shades.[/quote]" -------- All these posts have truth in them. Blacks as a race are lower IQ than other races with the exception maybe of Australian Abs. There are exceptionally brilliant high IQ even genius Blacks. So people should be judged (and rewarded) individually. And there are certainly a good number of stupid POS Caucasians. Where is the argument?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You entirely fucked up your quote, Hastings, but I have to believe in the merit of the individual. I have known plenty of white people I would not let walk my dog, and a handful (admittedly not known that many) of blacks I'd have trusted to guard my little sister---brother-in-arms...I know waaaaaaaay more white guys I would have kept away from my baby sister. Scum is scum, skin color varies.

Don't be the darkness.

IC B3

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Has anyone belonged to the Klan for 150 years?

I was Job transferred to Mississippi in 1976, and found an invitation to a KKK meeting under my windshield wiper. Had zero interest in it.

NRA Patron
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

If you suque that blaque coque harder, i am sure they will love you afterwards, conservatard, and vouch that you are not a racist.

You are a joke, the worthless conservative who thinks that NAXALT is a policy prescription. Heres a clue: those three are the pinnacle of what derbyshire described as iintelligent well socialized blacks. They are rare as hens teeth and were they white no one would have heard of them or made them keynote speaker at every loser conservative conference on the conservative grifter circuit.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We're stuck with the nation we've got. We have to make it work and the little genocidal fantasies you spin while you rub you're naughty place ain't making it. Grow the fuuccc up.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If you suque that blaque coque harder, i am sure they will love you afterwards, conservatard, and vouch that you are not a racist.

You are a joke, the worthless conservative who thinks that NAXALT is a policy prescription. Heres a clue: those three are the pinnacle of what derbyshire described as iintelligent well socialized blacks. They are rare as hens teeth and were they white no one would have heard of them or made them keynote speaker at every loser conservative conference on the conservative grifter circuit.

That you think poorly of me is a badge of honor. Thank you.

Don't be the darkness.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

159 members (444Matt, 257robertsimp, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 358WCF, 1_deuce, 18 invisible), 1,749 guests, and 1,104 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,182
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.