Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
L
lonee Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
L
and amazon still sells it. I also wrote the ones on the .45 and Mini14 cans. the 22lr book has sold over 1/2 mill copies.
https://www.amazon.com/How-Make-Silencer-22/dp/0873647599
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=how+to+make+a+silnecer+for+a+.45&i=stripbooks&ref=nb_sb_noss

I made and mounted 40 silencers on 40 Jennings .22lr pocket guns, and sold them to a guy who took them to belilze and traded them for 100 lbs of high grade pot. the $1000 an lb kind, 40 years ago, $6,000 in todays money. I made almost a dozen 9mm smgs with silencers on them in S Cal, in 1984. It found out later that ATF had bought 5 of them, but they did so thru an intermediary. They waited 2 weeks to raid the old barn in which I had the shop, with a chopper, dog team, swat team, they had everyone except me. I'd walked down the street the minute I got the money, and never went back. I'd had a friend bring his van at 2 Am the night before and take all of my stuff to his storage. I'd sprayed down everything with WD-40 and even took the log that I'd testfired the guns into. So all they had was the word of some convicted felons that i ever existed, and they couldn't find me. A friend paged me and told me to get to a TV.cause ATF had one of my guns on a documentary. I found out later that those agents got their pay docked they had told their boss that they had me under 24 hour personal surveillance, and they were goofing off someplace.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Everything in the above paragraph is B.S.

L
lonee Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
L
like you would know right? How much you want to bet that I can't produce the copyriight for the 22 and Mini book from the library of congress?

Last edited by lonee; 09/26/20.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Grandaddy ran whisky in a big black dodge....

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
lmao off forty years ago you could get a elbow for a less than 5 bills.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I love this guy. He's gunna be the life of the party around here!

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Looks like Pulitzer work

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

L
lonee Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by Sprint11

Put your money where your mouth is, punk wanna betI can't get the copyrights with my name on them?? I bet Rick would be happy to hold our money and even more happy to send it all to me, minus his 10% fee.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"This is the worst book and not worth the paper it is printed on."

HAHAHA!

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by lonee

Put your money where your mouth is, punk wanna betI can't get the copyrights with my name on them?? I bet Rick would be happy to hold our money and even more happy to send it all to me, minus his 10% fee.

Great idea.

You should contact Rick and see if he will hold your money. Be sure and send him your contact information so you can get your winnings.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Sure, I'll take it. Is your name "Kilimanjaro"?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Won’t be the first I have hooked someone up on Amazon with shîtpost reviews.

🤣🤣

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm not a copyright attorney, but if something is publish anonymously, there are no copyrights. In fact, other than for corporate logos, "copyrights" do not need "paperwork". If you publish something with your name attached, it is automatically copyrighted.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What I don't understand is who cares what you have or haven't done!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Man held on federal complaint

By Ken Raymond and Jane Glenn Cannon
Published: Fri, June 30, 2006 12:00 AM

A convicted felon suspected of stashing stolen weapons and almost 11,000 bullets in a Norman storage locker is being held in the Oklahoma County jail on a federal complaint, officials said.

John Melvin Davis, 53, was arrested June 19 outside a trailer home at 12101 Village Dr. in Noble.

He is being held without bail and faces a complaint of possession of ammunition after a prior felony conviction. According to a federal detention order, Davis has past convictions on eight federal offenses and received five separate sentences totaling more than 20 years in prison.

Bob Troester, a spokesman for the U.S. attorney’s office in Oklahoma City, said Davis is likely to face more than the ammunition complaint. He said his office will seek an indictment within 30 days.

According to a search warrant return filed Wednesday in Cleveland County District Court:

June 16, Davis’ estranged wife told the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms that Davis had broken into her Colorado storage unit and stolen “several assault rifles, hand guns, some gold, silver and other ... items.” She said Davis, who has at least eight aliases, stored most of the loot in Norman.

An Oklahoma woman told agents that she let Davis stay with her until he found the Noble trailer home and a storage unit at Summit Storage, 2100 24th Ave. SE, in Norman. She said Davis made “numerous comments” about not going back to prison, claiming he would “disrupt the economy by poisoning the water supply and knocking out the communication system.”

The woman also said Davis, who has lived in Oklahoma for only a few months, had begun having packages shipped to her address, including a box of incomplete firearms frames that he planned to sell with directions on how to convert them into functioning weapons.

June 19, agents searched Davis’ trailer home. Davis was detained after entering a van, and a .22 caliber pistol and several rounds of ammunition were recovered from a canvas bag he’d been carrying.

Agents later searched the Norman storage unit and seized a 9 millimeter pistol, a .22 caliber pistol, a .45 caliber pistol, a .223 caliber rifle, a Colt pistol, possible silencers, gun parts and more than 10,900 bullets of various calibers. Neighbor Tim “Tiny” Walters watched June 19 as federal agents swarmed Davis’ trailer home, one of about 30 in a rural park just north of Maguire Road on 120th Avenue NE..

“I counted five unmarked cars pull up before it was over,” Walters said. “They dragged him (Davis) out and arrested him.”

Agents searched the trailer home “from top to bottom for two days,” Walters said.

Ron Berry, the park’s assistant manager, said Davis moved in a few months ago.

“He was quiet and kept to himself,” Berry said. “He always waved when I walked by, but never said much.”

John Melvin Davis AKA Gunkid , unleashed on society 10/26/10

Posted: 9/22/2010 8:04:37 AM EDT
We have it on good authority that john Melvin Davis is going to be released from prison on 10/26/2010.

For those of you to young or new to the gun culture in this country gunkid is a self proclaimed coke dealer, Internet bad ass, survivalist extraordinaire, 22 can expert, eater of long pig, assault wheel barrow inventor, robber of his wife's money and guns (proved in court)

And all around low life of the first order.

I'm sure someone will add to this list in short order.

Mods & Staff be on the look out for gunkid, he's coming!

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I actually read some of these while on the [bleep] at the local swill. Can't give a fair assessment, several pages were missing!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Joken,

not sure if that is our friend here, but it certainly will not surprise me if true.

Nice researching.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
and amazon still sells it. I also wrote the ones on the .45 and Mini14 cans. the 22lr book has sold over 1/2 mill copies.
https://www.amazon.com/How-Make-Silencer-22/dp/0873647599
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=how+to+make+a+silnecer+for+a+.45&i=stripbooks&ref=nb_sb_noss

I made and mounted 40 silencers on 40 Jennings .22lr pocket guns, and sold them to a guy who took them to belilze and traded them for 100 lbs of high grade pot. the $1000 an lb kind, 40 years ago, $6,000 in todays money. I made almost a dozen 9mm smgs with silencers on them in S Cal, in 1984. It found out later that ATF had bought 5 of them, but they did so thru an intermediary. They waited 2 weeks to raid the old barn in which I had the shop, with a chopper, dog team, swat team, they had everyone except me. I'd walked down the street the minute I got the money, and never went back. I'd had a friend bring his van at 2 Am the night before and take all of my stuff to his storage. I'd sprayed down everything with WD-40 and even took the log that I'd testfired the guns into. So all they had was the word of some convicted felons that i ever existed, and they couldn't find me. A friend paged me and told me to get to a TV.cause ATF had one of my guns on a documentary. I found out later that those agents got their pay docked they had told their boss that they had me under 24 hour personal surveillance, and they were goofing off someplace.

Bullshit.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by Valsdad
Joken,

not sure if that is our friend here, but it certainly will not surprise me if true.

Nice researching.

Oh, it's him alright. He was here for a while last year too but using the screen name "satir" and spewing the same line of crap then too.

He responds to other posts but never to posts outing him.

He's actually proud of his notoriety.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (163bc, 1badf350, 222Sako, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 57 invisible), 2,500 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,673
Posts18,456,052
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.