Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
It’s called “ The Social Dilemma “

If you ever wondered why social unrest, political divisiveness and civil disobedience are increasing at exponential rates this is your answer.

Watched it with the wife last week and had the whole family sit down and watch it tonight. It got through to my 14 year old, and we all know how hard that is.

MM

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Did it have any news about the Resurrection of Jesus?

Did it mention all of this is orchestrated by Satan?

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
It’s called “ The Social Dilemma “

If you ever wondered why social unrest, political divisiveness and civil disobedience are increasing at exponential rates this is your answer.

Watched it with the wife last week and had the whole family sit down and watch it tonight. It got through to my 14 year old, and we all know how hard that is.

MM

Bolsheviks.

And no, didn't need to watch it to know what the correct answer is.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
You should still watch it. Thinking you know the answer doesn’t mean you actually do. Answer might surprise you.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What source did you access it from? link?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B2

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Soros and china are scared spitless of trump, that's why. They thought they could neutralize him and impeach him, or wed have had this stuff several years ago. Now they are REALLY scared. hundreds of top DNC , generals media and govt pricks are going to prison over the coup attempt, bet your butt on it.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by NVhntr
What source did you access it from? link?

+1

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Where to watch it?

Illegitimi non carborundum

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by lonee
Soros and china are scared spitless of trump, that's why. They thought they could neutralize him and impeach him, or wed have had this stuff several years ago. Now they are REALLY scared. hundreds of top DNC , generals media and govt pricks are going to prison over the coup attempt, bet your butt on it.

I gotta agree with this.....

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
It’s a documentary on Netflix and it is excellent I agree with OP it’d be well worth anyone watching it was very interesting and thought provoking.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by efw
It’s a documentary on Netflix and it is excellent I agree with OP it’d be well worth anyone watching it was very interesting and thought provoking.

Thanks....

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Netflix was the source. No need to go down the rabbit hole discussion on Netflix, it is on my list of things that will no longer be recieving my patronage.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by lonee

Hopefully this happens, And FBI too, Lots of FBI agents are gonna be arrested. and of course the agency needs reform.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I might watch it. But I'm very dubious about *any* information that is approved to be spread through mass media these days.

Controlled opposition is off the charts in the modern age.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by efw

+P
Pretty damning of much of social media (Facebook, without saying that) even for Netflix. Interesting the psychology of addiction that is used.

Damn you dopamine!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I had a friend that insisted I watch it at their house as I don't have Netfixs these days. My impression was those on there made their money creating the monster then got a conscience only after their bank account was full. Theres a lot of talk about the documentary on social media which I find ironic.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
I had a friend that insisted I watch it at their house as I don't have Netfixs these days. My impression was those on there made their money creating the monster then got a conscience only after their bank account was full. Theres a lot of talk about the documentary on social media which I find ironic.

I would agree with this take on it, but they still developed a conscious. A lot of new technology and development is created with reasonably good intentions and as it progresses morphs into something never intended. We as humans seem to have a knack for that. The information they convey about purposeful manipulation of the human psyche for profit needs to be shared and behaviors changed on a societal scale.

Just watch it, then get your families to watch it, and their kids especially.

MM

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
+1 endorsement.

this documentary confirmed alot of what I already suspected, and has me rethinking my online presence.

First teach a child to love God, second teach him to love family, third teach him to fish and hunt and by the time he is in his teens no dope dealer under the sun can teach him anything. Cotton Cordell
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
So now they have a conscience ?
So now they have quilt ?
B.S.
they just thought up another way to make millions .
Do you REALLY think MSM is going to allow the truth . The same media that will remove your anti ANTIFA and BLM statements?
They sat back with their evil grin and said let’s feed them what they want to hear .
And we’ll make millions running them down our rabbit hole .
If they are feeling so guilty , why don’t they take that ill gotten wealth and help people who lost their lively hoods and injured by their thugs ?
Well hell , that’s being ridiculous , right ?
Kenneth

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
So now they have a conscience ?
So now they have quilt ?
B.S.
they just thought up another way to make millions .
Do you REALLY think MSM is going to allow the truth . The same media that will remove your anti ANTIFA and BLM statements?
They sat back with their evil grin and said let’s feed them what they want to hear .
And we’ll make millions running them down our rabbit hole .
If they are feeling so guilty , why don’t they take that ill gotten wealth and help people who lost their lively hoods and injured by their thugs ?
Well hell , that’s being ridiculous , right ?
Kenneth

LOL, The do gooders are double dipping. To be fair I only watched 15 minutes of it. Those pricks make me sick with their fake guilt.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

640 members (06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1936M71, 66 invisible), 3,264 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,590
Posts18,454,293
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.