Print Thread
Hop To
T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
....was outstanding. He singled out the 2nd Amendment as needing protection and said Barrett would do that (in so many words). Very, very good. Wonder what the BLM/Marxists wioll say about her adopting two kids from Jamaica (or Haiti or wherever it was).

Tarquin
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I missed that today and am not totally familiar with her yet. Based on what I've heard, seen, and read it seems the president made a good choice. I feel sorry for her having to go through the confirmation "process", or should I say "circus". After seeing what Brett Kavanaugh and his family were put through by that disgusting pack of professional political parasites.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Shes goona go through hell. This is the liberals last chance and they will do whatever it takes to stop/delay the vote.

Senate has the votes, just vote. Screw the left. No hearings. No rule says they have to have hearings. Time to start playing by the lefts rule.

Vote her in.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Barrett is well prepared to handle what the Democrats will throw at here. She's very smart and doesn't rattle easily. Still, it will be a nasty process. Hopefully the GOP learned something from the Kavanaugh hearings, and will control this one better.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Also, I thought Barrett gave a very good speech accepting the nomination. I think she will be a formidable force on the court, and by changing the balance of the court, will take most of Roberts' power away from him. He won't be able to function as the swing vote on any consistent basis because there will now be a 5 vote originalist majority on most decisions.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Senate roll call early Monday morning..Vote at 10am

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hope her family is up to the [bleep] coming their way.

Just vote. No hearings

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
This lady has class and decorum in spades. Extraordinarily admirable.

Everything the Left hates. Such a sad state of affairs that a woman like this must be so beaten down to get a seat on the SC.

Prayers for her & her family.

Never gonna hear one word in MSM on her 2 adopted Haitian kids although maybe they’ll hate her for bringing them to this horrible country to be bleached lily white by her family and stripped of their culture.

Yeah maybe they’ll talk a lot about those kids. And most people will cringe and it’ll likely win Trump more votes.

KAG

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tarquin
....was outstanding. He singled out the 2nd Amendment as needing protection and said Barrett would do that (in so many words). Very, very good. Wonder what the BLM/Marxists wioll say about her adopting two kids from Jamaica (or Haiti or wherever it was).

Haiti.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Hell, yeah, allow hearings. Anything the left is involved in they end up looking like fools and shooting themselves in the foot.
Nothing will turn the yellow dog Dimentia voters. But the undecideds and moderates will sure be watching as well.

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Barrett got adopted black kids and now they say she is a colonizer. That she's racist.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I think the President has it sorted out, so I'll put my faith in him as usual.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
She said she would 'be mindful' of Ginsburg's legacy. That's good. VERY good. She must be mindful of the total destruction of the constitution that Ginsburg did. Ruthie used foreign law to make some decisions. That's as unconstitutional as you can get. Barrett is a solid Catholic. She will be mindful of Ginsburg's decisions regarding the murder of millions of unborn babies...and some that had been born but marked for immediate death by their mothers and doctors. She will be mindful of Ginsburg's utter rejection of the Lord's words on sex and marriage.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Have the hearings so the Dems hate and stupidity can be showcased. Even if it doesn't garner votes for Republicans this election on everyone on the fence or already reluctantly thinking of voting for Dems it works to change perceptions over time. The fight isn't just for the Whitehouse and the Courts its for the House and Senate as well. Bring it on Dems and show your azzes.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw
This lady has class and decorum in spades. Extraordinarily admirable.

Everything the Left hates. Such a sad state of affairs that a woman like this must be so beaten down to get a seat on the SC.

Prayers for her & her family.

Never gonna hear one word in MSM on her 2 adopted Haitian kids although maybe they’ll hate her for bringing them to this horrible country to be bleached lily white by her family and stripped of their culture.

Yeah maybe they’ll talk a lot about those kids. And most people will cringe and it’ll likely win Trump more votes.

KAG

you got it, it'll finish off a bunch of fence sitters.

It'll be so great to watch this get shoved down the throats of the Dems. The satisfaction here is two fold not only do the Dems get fugged but we get a great constitutional judge on the bench.

Maybe I shouldn't get so much enjoyment out of this but I'll be honest, I do, After all the bullschit the dems have pulled on the people of this country and after having Obamacare shoved down our throats I have absolutely no problems getting down and dirty.

It's really good to see the GOP get their nuts down off the shelf put them back in their nut sacks and get to work.

Last edited by 12344mag; 09/27/20.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by bowmanh
Barrett is well prepared to handle what the Democrats will throw at here. She's very smart and doesn't rattle easily. Still, it will be a nasty process. Hopefully the GOP learned something from the Kavanaugh hearings, and will control this one better.

Not with Lindsey Gramnisty as chairman.

O
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
Can you imagine if Biden was introducing Amy Barret, he would have been all over her children, sniffing their hair and groping their shoulders.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Barrett's oldest daughter has been accepted at Notre Dame. Be ready for accusations of Mommy paying bribes to get her in.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
613 members (219 Wasp, 2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 59 invisible), 2,500 guests, and 1,138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,599
Posts18,398,245
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.