Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
As with many other things that the left has came up with, it seems like the leftist women lead the charge. Caucasian leftist women seem particularly vocal in calling for the abolition of police.

It makes me wonder.

When women work to defund and abolish the police, do they deserve to be protected by anyone?

BP-B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Cane pole brigade perhaps?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
As with many other things that the left has came up with, it seems like the leftist women lead the charge. Caucasian leftist women seem particularly vocal in calling for the abolition of police.

It makes me wonder.

When women work to defund and abolish the police, do they deserve to be protected by anyone?

They’re also the first to scream “Call the Police”....”I want him arrested” or “What do you mean you’re not going to take him to jail”?

All the above when they feel threatened or want something done that help them.

#FISTHER

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
On the Hot/Crazy matrix, they will be found in the topmost left corner...

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
A Minneapolis woman in this short clip wants the police there to be defunded. She says that "It won't happen overnight".

No, it won't happen overnight. But it's probably going to happen a lot sooner than those idiots think, Cops in Minneapolis are throwing in the towel,..and those who remain can't be very enthused about answering calls when they know that they don't have the backing of the city government.

Unless the situation can be remedied, Chicago will be coming to Minneapolis.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She just needs to belong to something. Complete idiot.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
https://justthenews.com/government/...iled-leave-minneapolis-police-department

“It’s almost like a nuclear bomb hit the city, and the people who didn’t perish are standing around,” Officer Rich Walker Sr., a 16-year Minneapolis police veteran and union official, said of the mood within the department. “I’m still surprised that we’ve got cops showing up to work, to be honest.”

Tensions between the city and its Police Department come as crime is on the rise, according to the Boston website. There have been 16 homicides since June 1, more than twice as many as during the same period last year. Violent crime is up by 20% compared with the same stretch a year ago.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Probably mud sharks that don't want their recidivist bastard mud rats getting killed while perpetrating yet another felony.

Last edited by eaglemountainman; 09/27/20.

My heart's in the mountains, my heart is not here.
My heart's in the mountains, chasing the deer.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
It may take a while, but the mob will realize that the police are better to deal with than pissed off civilians.

Be not weary in well doing.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
In case of emergency call yo' mama.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
if I see a traffic stop take ten minutes there will be 4-6 cops cars there coming one at a time. that shows me there are to many cops with nothing to do. so a lot of them could be removed and not change anything for the people in towns or cities. like teachers sanitation road crews etc all these public service jobs get bloated with employees and budgets

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by denton
It may take a while, but the mob will realize that the police are better to deal with than pissed off civilians.

Maybe, but there's no guarantee that police will want to work that city. Also, property values are going to plummet as a result of people selling out and leaving town. So the class of people who eventually inhabit the city might not be as wholesome as those who left.

Basically, Minneapolis is now a study on how a city dies.

https://alphanewsmn.com/homes-minneapolis-riots/

A Staggering Number Of Homes Just Hit The Market In Minneapolis

It appears that residents of Minneapolis are looking to leave their city amidst a wave of unrest and a campaign lead by the progressive city council to abolish its own police force. 22% of the 612 homes listed for sale in Minneapolis on Zillow were posted there within the last two weeks. A staggering 43% of the 740 apartments for rent listed on Zillow hit the site since the riots began.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
We used to call that a GCS.

Goofy ---- Syndrome.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by poboy
In case of emergency call the NFL.

Mo better.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I was raised to look out for women, and not strike them, they've changed ALL that.

Trump Won!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
if I see a traffic stop take ten minutes there will be 4-6 cops cars there coming one at a time. that shows me there are to many cops with nothing to do. so a lot of them could be removed and not change anything for the people in towns or cities. like teachers sanitation road crews etc all these public service jobs get bloated with employees and budgets

I guess it's all about where you choose to live.
I 'd be lucky to get a second copper in less than 15 minutes for backup when a domestic went to schiit when I was still on nights (most of my career).
6 cops is 5 Towns' worth of staff around here most nights.

George

Last edited by NH K9; 09/27/20.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

I guess it's all about where you choose to live.
I 'd be lucky to get a second copper in less than 15 minutes for backup when a domestic went to schiit when I was still on nights (most of my career).
6 cops is 5 Towns' worth of staff around here most nights.

George

Dayom. Sad to hear that.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It makes me wonder.

Trick question or joke?

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Bristoe, the collapse of major cities is one of my major worries. I used to live just across the river from Benton Harbor, MI. I've seen first hand what a collapsed city looks like. You can buy a house there for $5K. They come back very slowly if at all.

Be not weary in well doing.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

It makes me wonder.

Trick question or joke?

No joke at all.

I think the cops should get the addresses of everyone who is calling for defunding the police, then put a page on the internet which shows those addresses and says that cops won't be responding to any calls there.

See how long it takes for those "defund the police" people to change their minds.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
710 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 74 invisible), 2,662 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,683
Posts18,399,735
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.