24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not sure how they get anybody to be a cop in some of these towns. Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, ..........

Black Cows Matter!
BP-B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
if I see a traffic stop take ten minutes there will be 4-6 cops cars there coming one at a time. that shows me there are to many cops with nothing to do. so a lot of them could be removed and not change anything for the people in towns or cities. like teachers sanitation road crews etc all these public service jobs get bloated with employees and budgets

I call BS.

I've never had more than one cop car stop when I was violating a traffic law (usually speeding).

Also, I've always been courteous to the officer, and you know what? Lots of times I didn't even get a ticket and, unlike all those criminals that NFL doofuses put on their helmets, I didn't get shot either.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Council member Lisa Bender has a big smile on her face now but come the day when she needs a cop I'm pretty sure the officer is going to stop by the donut shop first and then maybe saunder over to her call. $crew her the arrogant hag.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by kwg020
Council member Lisa Bender has a big smile on her face now but come the day when she needs a cop I'm pretty sure the officer is going to stop by the donut shop first and then maybe saunder over to her call. $crew her the arrogant hag.

kwg

I hope they do!

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Zillow shows 1627 houses currently for sale in Minneapolis. I had them shown newest to oldest, and the last house on page 20 had only been listed for 37 days.

https://www.zillow.com/minneapolis-mn/20_p/?searchQueryState=%7B%22pagination%22%3A%7B%22currentPage%22%3A20%7D%2C%22mapBounds%22%3A%7B%22west%22%3A-93.55215743862554%2C%22east%22%3A-92.97079756137445%2C%22south%22%3A44.80954571484212%2C%22north%22%3A45.13150957765303%7D%2C%22regionSelection%22%3A%5B%7B%22regionId%22%3A5983%2C%22regionType%22%3A6%7D%5D%2C%22isMapVisible%22%3Atrue%2C%22filterState%22%3A%7B%7D%2C%22isListVisible%22%3Atrue%2C%22mapZoom%22%3A11%7D

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
if I see a traffic stop take ten minutes there will be 4-6 cops cars there coming one at a time. that shows me there are to many cops with nothing to do. so a lot of them could be removed and not change anything for the people in towns or cities. like teachers sanitation road crews etc all these public service jobs get bloated with employees and budgets

I call BS.

I've never had more than one cop car stop when I was violating a traffic law (usually speeding).

Also, I've always been courteous to the officer, and you know what? Lots of times I didn't even get a ticket and, unlike all those criminals that NFL doofuses put on their helmets, I didn't get shot either.

Here in Grants Pass, Oregon, a town of less than 40,000 I have seen as many as three cops at one traffic stop. I guess they are bored or scared.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
They don't need police when they have sharia law.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Bristoe
As with many other things that the left has came up with, it seems like the leftist women lead the charge. Caucasian leftist women seem particularly vocal in calling for the abolition of police.

It makes me wonder.

When women work to defund and abolish the police, do they deserve to be protected by anyone?

They’re also the first to scream “Call the Police”....”I want him arrested” or “What do you mean you’re not going to take him to jail”?

All the above when they feel threatened or want something done that help them.

#FISTHER

😎

Antifa, BLM, Leftists... ALL of them... the first thing they do when things don't go THEIR way is scream out "Call the police!"... Several videos documenting the effect...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

I call BS.

another guy that gets pulled over lots of times and gets a warning. now that is total bull sh it.

Last edited by SPQR70AD; 09/27/20.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Ringman

I call BS.

Here in Grants Pass, Oregon, a town of less than 40,000 I have seen as many as three cops at one traffic stop. I guess they are bored or scared.

bunch of poosies. I bet you could go to the OSP academy and teach them a thing or two

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

where do you ever need a cop except to fill out an accident report. cops get their after you are dead raped robbed or beaten. not their fault but they are sold to the public as they will protect you as the crime is in progress and a lot of guys here believe it
nobody understands that there are so many laws now you are forced to call the cops. you cant even call someone a name today without being arrested .when I was a kid you could beat the hell out of a guy if you caught him stealing or even found out he did and you would not get in trouble. today you get arrested if 15 BLM people are attacking you while burning down your store and you shoot one of them

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Ringman

I call BS.

bunch of poosies. I bet you could go to the OSP academy and teach them a thing or two

I have seen them do it with a woman pulled over. now I can understand they are scared armed with only a bullet proof vest a gun with 4 loaded mags

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by muleshoe
I'm not sure how they get anybody to be a cop in some of these towns. Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, ..........
There will be lots of people willing to take the job. They will be the wrong people for the job wanting it for the wrong reasons. But what is the HR dept. to do with 2 0r 3 hundred vacancies?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by muleshoe

I’m gonna take a WAG and say dinero . Dolla Dolla Bills

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
As with many other things that the left has came up with, it seems like the leftist women lead the charge. Caucasian leftist women seem particularly vocal in calling for the abolition of police.

It makes me wonder.

When women work to defund and abolish the police, do they deserve to be protected by anyone?
Trick question or joke?

No joke at all.

I think the cops should get the addresses of everyone who is calling for defunding the police, then put a page on the internet which shows those addresses and says that cops won't be responding to any calls there.

See how long it takes for those "defund the police" people to change their minds.
The "joke or trick question" refers to it being obvious that if you don't want cops you shouldn't expect them if you call them.

As for your reply, sign me up as long as the cops promise not to show up if somebody calls them on me also.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

I hope next time you need a Cop,no one shows up.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
In some cities, cops making traffic stops now need backup.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Huntz

when in gods name would I need a cop? weaklings and cowards think they need them

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

when in gods name would I need a cop? weaklings and cowards think they need them

There's no way to know whether you've needed them or not until you have lived somewhere that doesn't have cops.

That experiment is being undertaken at present. It'll be interesting to see the results.

My guess is,..cops move out, Negroes move in.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

There's no way to know whether you've needed them or not until you have lived somewhere that doesn't have cops.

That experiment is being undertaken at present. It'll be interesting to see the results.

My guess is,..cops move out, Negroes move in.

the negroes were always there by the cities and any place where welfare payments are the highest. I was in Montana for 3 weeks helping a guy that worked for me build a house and I did not see one negroid or one cop. every 7-11 type store gas station /deli was owned and staffed with whites not stinking snake charming pakis. that was paradise

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
753 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 86 invisible), 2,827 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,702
Posts18,400,027
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.