Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by lonee
Originally Posted by Sprint11
I've never said anything online that I wouldn't say to anyone's face. Anyone moves on me, they're dead. I"ve been on the run before and kind of liked it. I wont hesitate the slightest fraction of a second.

No you haven't, and yes you would.

I've never said anything online that I wouldn't say to anyone's face. Anyone moves on me, they're dead. I"ve been on the run before and kind of liked it. I wont hesitate the slightest fraction of a second.

shows how little you know. I jumped a fed bond in 1986, and then escaped in 1990. So I've been on the run twice.

Nope, didn't happen.

GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

shows how little you know. I jumped a fed bond in 1986, and then escaped in 1990. So I've been on the run twice.

Ayoob says it never happened.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
For a car/ truck I like a BFG!
Back in the 90s I was in the jewelry biz in Miami. Noticed that these heist crewsall carried huge recovers and autos.
They didn't want to shoot anyone they wanted to make the store employee too scared to move.
I don't want to shoot anyone. Maybe, just maybe...the sight of that Glock 45 will cause the person a moment of clarity and I can get away without ringing ears.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
For me a Glock 19 is hard to beat, 15 rounds at the ready to quell the situation, and a spare 30 round magazine for O sheit we have problems. But that's only when traveling to the city or going out to dinner gear. Every day carry is a Glock 43X with a CCI shot shell in the chamber. How anyone can work - farm carrying anything larger than a 43X is beyond me. A 380 LCP or Airweight were the perfect size for every day till thus blm - antifa BS started.

Life is good live it while you can.
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
So much bovine manure, so little reality..... Seems like a few delusional wannabes here.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ringworm
.. Maybe, just maybe...the sight
of that Glock 45 will cause the person a moment of clarity and I can get away without
ringing ears.

Why toy around with a glock...😂

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
When I was in my prime, I swam the Gulf of Mexico with one arm tied behind my back.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by NH K9

Ayoob says it never happened.

if he did, hes lying, cause I remember reading it in his columm. Jeff Cooper had had a smith round off the sharp corners of a Micro adjustable sight and sink the entire sight lower in the slide, enabling the front sight to be lower and thus practicible in a holster gun. as vs a target gun (only) He termed them "melted" Micros. Ayoob thought that thes smith had use a welding torch to melt away the sharp corners, when it had actually been done on a sanding wheel.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 2500HD, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 48 invisible), 2,844 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,594
Posts18,454,365
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.