Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I had said this from the beginning. cops go mental when they hear a shot and spray to many bullets. they found the DA lied about the shooting

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Maybe you should put down the hammer and go teach firearms and cqb....

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Liar.

The KSP report says “due to limited markings of comparative value,” the 9-mm bullet that hit and exited Mattingly was neither “identified nor eliminated as having been fired” from Walker’s gun.

Cameron said Hankison had been eliminated as the shooter because the three officers were all carrying .40 caliber handguns, while Walker had a 9.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Liar.

The KSP report says “due to limited markings of comparative value,” the 9-mm bullet that hit and exited Mattingly was neither “identified nor eliminated as having been fired” from Walker’s gun.

Cameron said Hankison had been eliminated as the shooter because the three officers were all carrying .40 caliber handguns, while Walker had a 9.

Lol, people sure do love to pick and choose what best fits their agenda.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Did the polease osifer that touched you carry a 9mm, spqr70?

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
go to Yahoo home page
Liar.

Kentucky state police said cameron is a liar. hankison had a 9. it is on Yahoos home page. your little bubble you live in has been burst. cops lie and DA's back them up especially cameron who wants to run for the senate

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

yes after he pulled it out of your wifes mouth

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

would not have to. if I was to handle that case I would have arrested aunt jemima at work then search the empty house. 12 million saved 3 cops dont get shot and no millions in riot damage

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

Very astute comeback. Please tell us more about why you despise da po-po....DUI's? They lock your boy-toy up when he smacked you around?

Please do tell.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I had said this from the beginning. cops go mental when they hear a shot and spray to many bullets. they found the DA lied about the shooting

Where's the link?

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Very astute comeback. Please tell us more about why you despise da po-po....DUI's? They lock your boy-toy up when he smacked you around?

Please do tell.

I cant talk normal to a retard. I have been in cars with off duty cops drinking in bars they get pulled over drunk flash the badge and go on their way. they brag about it. now your wife would get out of it using oral skills

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

would not have to. if I was to handle that case I would have arrested aunt jemima at work then search the empty house. 12 million saved 3 cops dont get shot and no millions in riot damage

No. You speak so lowly of their ability to function in a gunfight, obviously you can do better and have (I'd be interested in hearing some old war stories).

Go teach the o' great gun slinger....

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 09/27/20.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Where's the link?

do not know how to do it. go to Yahoos home page that is where I saw it

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Please do tell.

I cant talk normal to a retard. I have been in cars with off duty cops drinking in bars they get pulled over drunk flash the badge and go on their way. they brag about it. now your wife would get out of it using oral skills

Were you about to blow them for "a ride"? You ol dawg you.....

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

No. You speak so slowly of their ability to function in a gunfight, obviously you can do better and have (I'd be interested in hearing some old war stories).

it was not a gun fight it was an assassination. walker fired a warning shot. show me how I said it should have been handled is the wrong way

Last edited by SPQR70AD; 09/27/20.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Where's the link?

Ya this phuuckin einstein can do better lol cant even add a link....pinnacle of intelligence

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

No. You speak so slowly of their ability to function in a gunfight, obviously you can do better and have (I'd be interested in hearing some old war stories).

it was not a gun fight it was an assassination. walker fired a warning shot. show me how I said it should have been handled is the wrong way

Wow I'm surprised you can spell assassination, impressive.

A warning shot? Is that what wound up in your mouth after your off duty pal dropped you off?

Bottom line is you're some fat old never was that has a case of the red ass because you got caught being the dipshiet you are, and you hate all cops for it (or maybe your off duty pal turned down your advances?).

Whatever the reason if you think you can do better (and pass a background), go show them how its done.

Or keep riding the couch and batching like a broke dic old phuuuk

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Walker admitted he shot at the cops.

And usin Yahoo as a source, proves the lie.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Why don't you go join your BLM brethren at the riots?

You know you are onboard with the radical Left.

Just do it.

Maybe you'll meet a Kyle Rittenhouse there.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Where's the link?

Ya this phuuckin einstein can do better lol cant even add a link....pinnacle of intelligence

I do not sit around all day doing pain pills or heroin and stay on the internet all day. so if I dont add a link and you are to retarded to go to Yahoo means it didnt happen

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Where's the link?

Lol, and Jackson is the retard?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Where's the link?

Yahoo news also makes the claim that white supremacists are responsible for the rioting in Minneapolis.

It has no credibility.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Just do it.

why do I support BLM if it is pointed out the cops and the DA lied about a murder? do you realize the more they get away with this means it could happen to you one day. if they found loads of drugs in her apt maybe a case could be made for what they did. but they found NOTHING .do you understand that?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
You arent smart enough to score heroin or pills....although apparently you possess the skillz needed....(head game strong)

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Just do it.

why do I support BLM if it is pointed out the cops and the DA lied about a murder? do you realize the more they get away with this means it could happen to you one day. if they found loads of drugs in her apt maybe a case could be made for what they did. but they found NOTHING .do you understand that?

If you are so stupid you believe they were looking for a "load of drugs", then we cant help you.

Go read the report again einstein

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Just do it.

If you are so stupid you believe they were looking for a "load of drugs", then we cant help you.

Go read the report again einstein

so they went there to find bubble gum? so WTF did they go over there if not to look for a drug stash? now you guys hate the kentucky state police. will you join BLM? can you imagine how strong the evidence had to be be the SP would come out with that against their fellow cops? you can read the SP police report.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is one of lonee's accounts. Or maybe it's just some other loser that can't use the shift key or punctuation on his keyboard.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Wow I'm surprised you can spell assassination, impressive.

A warning shot? Is that what wound up in your mouth after your off duty pal dropped you off?

A warning shot at the police... Smart. That’s the dumbest fugging move a person could make. Warning shots at anyone much less the police. It’s irrelevant rather or not it was friendly fire. The amount of deaths even in the military by friendly fire is a whole lot higher than most people think. Everyone likes to think there John Wayne but in real life with an attacker or attackers feet away trying to murder your azz people moving running shooting from multiple positions, tunnel vision, ringing ears, and awkward adrenaline filled shooting positions friendly fire isn’t unusual.

To the point though It’s not disputed that the drug dealer fired first... A warning shot. Rather he hit his target or not has zero legal relevance. He brandished a gun at police and fired. At that point WTF would you expect the police to do. Hint it’s not sit there guns down and surrender to the guy firing “warning shots at them.”

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Again if you cant articulate why they obtained a warrant on Taylor's residence you need to go back and read the leaked reports and jail call transcripts.

We wont do it for you, moron.

While you're at it go look up on yahoo "what is a search warrant" (hint, not exactly the same as your prior arrest warrantS), and "what is probable cause".

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Using yahoo as a source is like saying Rachel Maddow is fair and balanced.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

When not even USA Today will get your back, you ain’t got a case.....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3234104001

The Cops executed that no-knock warrant to apprehend a dangerous criminal who by Ms Taylor’s own admission she had been sleeping with for at least three months, long enough the guy would borrow her car.

I’m sure Ms Taylor had to pass regular drug tests to stay employed as an EMT and may have kept her pad scrupulously clean, but she was running with dogs and got fleas, on a tragic scale.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
She wasn't employed as an emts for months if not years. Jesus..

Turns out when your dealing boyfriend is found in a rental rented to you...with a dead body in it....you get put on waivers..

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
go to Yahoo home page
Liar.

Kentucky state police said cameron is a liar. hankison had a 9. it is on Yahoos home page. your little bubble you live in has been burst. cops lie and DA's back them up especially cameron who wants to run for the senate

Well dickweed if you take Yahoo's word for anything it would explain why you are the complete idiot you are.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

The Cops executed that no-knock warrant to apprehend a dangerous criminal who by Ms Taylor’s own admission she had been sleeping with for at least three months,..

Was she still interacting with that dangerous
criminal in any way?.. When was the last time
he was in her home or bed?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Where's the link?

Yahoo news also makes the claim that white supremacists are responsible for the rioting in Minneapolis.

It has no credibility.

homeland security head and the FBI said white supremacists were the countries biggest threat while 30 cities burned by BLM .sometimes I think this site comes from an insane asylum. no one can see the US -state and city govts hate white people and want them destroyed so they defend that system and its enforcers.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Turns out when your dealing boyfriend is found in a rental rented to you...with a dead body in it....you get put on waivers..

There’s all kind of misinformation and BS to make this woman look like an upstanding person. I heard Shawn Hannity cucking out to her the other day on a rare occasion that I had him on while driving

The undeniable truth is she was a dealer it’s on jailhouse tape. There no getting around it and she spoke like your typical ghetto hood rat. As mentioned above she was unemployed living off almost undoubtedly her drug money.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rickt300
go to Yahoo home page
Liar.

Well dickweed if you take Yahoo's word for anything it would explain why you are the complete idiot you are.

I know yahoo is a white hating communist outlet but they gave a link to the kentucky SP ballistics report

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

There’s all kind of misinformation and BS to make this woman look like an upstanding person. I heard Shawn Hannity cucking out to her the other day on a rare occasion that I had him on while driving

The undeniable truth is she was a dealer it’s on jailhouse tape. There no getting around it and she spoke like your typical ghetto hood rat. As mentioned above she was unemployed living off almost undoubtedly her drug money.

you are probably right but they did not find any drugs in her house so maybe she was tipped off

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Starman

The Cops executed that no-knock warrant to apprehend a dangerous criminal who by Ms Taylor’s own admission she had been sleeping with for at least three months,..

How about he was still using her address as his physical address.....got another einstein here....

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

you are probably right but they did not find any drugs in her house so maybe she was tipped off

Again, were they looking for drugs?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You boys should take it easy on DeliveranceS he isn’t very Edjumacated.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

How about he was still using her address as his physical address.....got another einstein here....

How about you just tell us the last time police
intel. identified the assailant physically being
in her home?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

in her home?

You tell me azz clown.

If she was engaged in business with her ex, which she was (you would know that if you read the report, clown) when he was last there is irrelevant.

I'm sure you've done criminal investigations before.....right....

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

how about the house I live in now I built for an old lady she rented it for 10 years. I bought it back from here and I get mail for former occupants who have not lived here for years

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
She was doing his money shuffle.

At one time there was over 25,000 in her house.

Her address was used by her drug dealing boyfriend for a long time and even had packages delivered to her house.

She was in the same racket her supposedly ex-boyfriend as well as her current one Walker,you know the one that shot at the cops after yelling police and waking up a neighbor at that hour.

You really can't be that stupid can you,i mean it just has to be an act right.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

in her home?

You tell me azz clown.

all the cops had to do was stake out the house to see if he went there every night. then grab him OUTSIDE the house

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
hate white people and want them destroyed

,...so they put out news articles which are intended to stir up hate against Caucasians,.....like the one that you mentioned when you began this thread.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

in her home?

You tell me azz clown.

all the cops had to do was stake out the house to see if he went there every night. then grab him OUTSIDE the house

So you think they were looking for him? Lol phuukin clown

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

how about the house I live in now I built for an old lady she rented it for 10 years. I bought it back from here and I get mail for former occupants who have not lived here for years

Quit making schidt up and get back to your original lie... "Kentucky state police find Sgt mattingly shot by friendly fire".

That's not what the KSP report says, now does it?

Liar.

Coward.

Racist.

Troll.

You and Rob Jordan deserve each other. Why don't you two schidt eating scumbags go start your own cop hater website?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If she was engaged in business with her ex, which she was (you would know that if you read the report, clown) when he was last there is irrelevant. ..

So they were just hoping that through pure ass
random chance that he would be home..
.. his frequency and currency of visits at that
address have no relevance? . LoL

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by plainsman456
She was doing his money shuffle.

At one time there was over 25,000 in her house.

Her address was used by her drug dealing boyfriend for a long time and even had packages delivered to her house.

She was in the same racket her supposedly ex-boyfriend as well as her current one Walker,you know the one that shot at the cops after yelling police and waking up a neighbor at that hour.

You really can't be that stupid can you,i mean it just has to be an act right.

you were in her house and saw the 25K? I am not saying she wasnt in the narco business I am saying the cops went about it the most expensive horrible way it could have been done.
what makes me laugh is most of the guys hear who call for the death penalty for pot or whatever come from the biggest druggie generation to walk the earth ...the boomers who ingested tons of LSD THC uppers downers heroin cocaine pot etc for 25 years. they have now switched to scrip pain pills. but I dont remember any no knock raids and people getting killed over it

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
go to Yahoo home page
Liar.

Actually Moron. The article, states that Haskinson was issued a 9mm weapon as well. That does not mean he was carrying it that night. I was issued 45, carried a 357 Sig. When we issued the 357 Sig I carried a Sig instead of a Glock....

You're beyond dumb

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

If she was engaged in business with her ex, which she was (you would know that if you read the report, clown) when he was last there is irrelevant. ..

So they were just hoping that through pure ass
random chance that he would be home..
.. his frequency and currency of visits at that
address have no relevance? . LoL

Were they looking for him (glover)?

Lol clown show is in full effect

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

.the boomers who ingested tons of LSD THC uppers downers heroin cocaine pot etc for 25 years. they have now switched to scrip pain pills. but I dont remember any no knock raids and people getting killed over it

No. Not very many boomers are involved in what's happening these days. I can't remember seeing one boomer in all of the rioting, looting, and burning that's been going on lately.

I don't think any boomers were involved in the Louisville stuff you're talking about, either.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Quit making schidt up and get back to your original lie... "Kentucky state police find Sgt mattingly shot by friendly fire".

Liar.

Coward.

Racist.

Troll.

You and Rob Jordan deserve each other. Why don't you two schidt eating scumbags go start your own cop hater website?

I am a racist and I hate BLM if you do what does that make you. KENTUCKY STATE POLICE SAID WALKER DID NOT SHOOT THE COP IT CAME FROM HANKISONS GUN get off your knees copsucker I dont care if cops kills blacks all day long in fact I hope they eliminate each other. I am worried about the whites cops kill at 2 1/2 times more then blacks for doing only 30% of violent crime. do you understand that you stupid prick?

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

.the boomers who ingested tons of LSD THC uppers downers heroin cocaine pot etc for 25 years. they have now switched to scrip pain pills. but I dont remember any no knock raids and people getting killed over it

No. Not very many boomers are involved in what's happening these days. I can't remember seeing one boomer in all of the rioting, looting, and burning that's been going on lately.

I don't think any boomers were involved in the Louisville stuff you're talking about, either.

I did not say boomers were involved in rioting. I did say they were the biggest druggies in world history. they want the death penalty for drug users now after they had their fun. what I meant was in the heyday of boomer drugging mid 60's to late 80's they did not have to worry about swat teams breaking into their houses. but they have orgasms and want to inflict it on others. are they just mad cause they to old to take LSD?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

was Jamarcus Glover named on the warrant
for Taylor’s apartment?

Glover, was the intended target of the warrant, yes?

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
they found a brain eating amoeba in the water supplying 8 cities in texas. I bet a lot more will be found . are most of the guys posting here from those cities hahahah that would go a long way is explaining the thinking

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

was Jamarcus Glover named on the warrant
for Taylor’s apartment?

Glover, was the intended target of the warrant, yes?

Did he need to be?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
they found a brain eating amoeba in the water supplying 8 cities in texas. I bet a lot more will be found . are most of the guys posting here from those cities hahahah that would go a long way is explaining the thinking

Einstein still einstein'in

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

I did say they were the biggest druggies in world history.

I don't think so. I've never seen as much drug use as there is today. Hard drug use is totally out of control these days,...and it's not the boomers using them.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Liar.

Coward.

Racist.

Troll.

KENTUCKY STATE POLICE SAID WALKER DID NOT SHOOT THE COP IT CAME FROM HANKISONS GUN

I quoted what the KSP report said.

Quit lying.

God, you are only lying to yourself.

Everyone here knows exactly what you are.

Pure scum.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Oh please, once in a blue moon that particular amoeba gets up into your sinuses if you swim in stagnant water. Around here hundreds if not thousands of people, mostly Mexican, picnic by and splash in the rivers and creeks most of the year.

Two cases here in the last 35 years.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Did he need to be?

No.. LE just had his name on the warrant for laughs and giggles..

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

hey senor I see juarez under your name. are you drinking the water. do have have bad headaches.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
His and his buds told the tale when he was in lockup.

Don't you read anything but the not so funny papers.

One more thing i don't do drugs never did.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Oh please, once in a blue moon that particular amoeba gets up into your sinuses if you swim in stagnant water. Around here hundreds if not thousands of people, mostly Mexican, picnic by and splash in the rivers and creeks most of the year.

this is why I think you people have brain damage. I said it as a joke and messicans can drink septic water laugh it off and not be harmed. are you the bird watcher that was in central park and got that white woman in trouble?

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

this is why I think you people have brain damage. I said it as a joke and messicans can drink septic water laugh it off and not be harmed. so the messicans have spicnics by the polluted water? are you the bird watcher that was in central park and got that white woman in trouble?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You inbred hillbilly. You are a liar so man up and admit it.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by plainsman456
His and his buds told the tale when he was in lockup.

Don't you read anything but the not so funny papers.

One more thing i don't do drugs never did.

there were 73 million boomers. I say around 55 million did drugs. biggest amount of druggies in world history now calling fire and brimstone on fellow drug users

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Springcove

I come from Bklyn NY lived there till 18. so you are all wrong. you hate the kentucky state police and side with BLM

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

hey senor I see juarez under your name. are you drinking the water. do have have bad headaches.

Only from reading your dumbazz posts. A 4yr old could make a better argument....clown

So how did your date end with that off duty cop you blew?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

I come from Bklyn NY lived there till 18. so you are all wrong. you hate the kentucky state police and side with BLM

Nope. Just hate lying, racist, inbred pieces of 💩 and you are all that.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

I did say they were the biggest druggies in world history.

I don't think so. I've never seen as much drug use as there is today. Hard drug use is totally out of control these days,...and it's not the boomers using them.

how old are you? I grew up with the druggy boomers worked in 15 states seen 85% do every drug they could get their hands on. they did tons of coke a day in the 80's in south florida. I was down there during the mariel boat lift from Cuba and there was more coke there then salt and sugar. I was on the beach a few times when helicopters came in and said get off the beach. the mother ships were tipped off and threw tons of pot and coke in bales off the ships and they were floating into the beach. that was all boomer fuel. they are to old to do that much so they switched to scrip pain pills.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Nope. Just hate lying, racist, inbred pieces of 💩 and you are all that.

you act exactly like a BLM leaders when some one shows them black crime stats. I am a racist and proud of it. so what are you if you against BLM?

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Only from reading your dumbazz posts. A 4yr old could make a better argument....clown

So how did your date end with that off duty cop you blew?

you must have a horrible headache. do you feel slight nibbling in your head senor whackson?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You seem angry all the time.

What's that about?

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by gitem_12
go to Yahoo home page
Liar.

Actually Moron. The article, states that Haskinson was issued a 9mm weapon as well. That does not mean he was carrying it that night. I was issued 45, carried a 357 Sig. When we issued the 357 Sig I carried a Sig instead of a Glock....

You're beyond dumb

I read he was also issued a flintlock pistol .do you realize how bad the evidence against haskinson is if the brother state police had to link him to the shot cop? he shot up the house next door and they should have dug the bullets out of it

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Go away.

MAGA
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

What's that about?

I am making a few jokes here .you call me angry? do you see me calling for the death penalty for anyone that does not bow to the cops? they are the sick angry lunatics. the breona case could have been easily handled where nobody got shot no settlements no riot damage. but angry ghouls that love it when cops kill people would not get their fix. and they forget that cops kill 2 1/2 times as many whites as blacks for doing only 35% of violent crime. that is why I am against the killer police state. I dont care about the blacks but the whites who are being killed

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Go away.

do you still use a step ladder to service your goat or do you have him trained better?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

What's that about?

I am making a few jokes here .you call me angry? do you see me calling for the death penalty for anyone that does not bow to the cops? they are the sick angry lunatics. the breona case could have been easily handled where nobody got shot no settlements no riot damage. but angry ghouls that love it when cops kill people would not get their fix. and they forget that cops kill 2 1/2 times as many whites as blacks for doing only 35% of violent crime. that is why I am against the killer police state. I dont care about the blacks but the whites who are being killed

Rough cities make rough cops. People's opinions of cops has a lot to do with where they've spent their lives.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bristoe has more things to worry about than
rouge cops... He's under the thumb at home
and has tormented sleepless nights over the
Joo conspiracy.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
go to Yahoo home page
Liar.

You're beyond dumb

I read he was also issued a flintlock pistol .do you realize how bad the evidence against haskinson is if the brother state police had to link him to the shot cop? he shot up the house next door and they should have dug the bullets out of it

The KSP didn't link him to jack [bleep], aside from firing I tot he neighbors appt. Hence the wording. Neither identified nor elminated as coming from walkers gun....that's pretty typical language from ballistic reports when they can't definitively ID which gun a bullet came from. Especially lab reports where everything is accounted for

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Jesus, you're an idiot. Walker had a 9mm. The two officers had .40 cals. The recovered bullet was a 9mm. The fact there wasn't enough bullet left to do tool mark analysis doesn't change the fact that it was a 9mm slug and the only shooter with a 9mm was Walker! It snot rocket science. tired

Last edited by Tarquin; 09/27/20.

Tarquin
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Joo conspiracy.

While you're talking, tell us why you have so much hate for Christians.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

What's that about?

Rough cities make rough cops. People's opinions of cops has a lot to do with where they've spent their lives.

my father was a NYC cop then a detective for 25 years total. he detested how the cops act in modern times. he walked a beat in Harlem during the riots when he started. when I was a kid in Bklyn the cops that walked the beat were like our uncles. they would throw us the football in the street when we played stickball they would get in at bats. they were great guys. we all looked up to them. they never arrested kids for kid stuff. a boot in the azz was it

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Tell us why your infantile deluded mind
and fragile feelings take it as 'hate'

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Go away.

do you still use a step ladder to service your goat or do you have him trained better?

You add absolutely nothing to this board. You contribute nothing but viscera and hate.

You are full of shidt, a liar, and are only here to provoke responses you hope to copy/paste into whatever project, paper, or website you work for.

Just go the fugk away JHC.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Joo conspiracy.

dont let the traitors that worship jews change your thinking. they are to dumb to know every major problem we have in this country can be traced to them and that is why the country cant be saved and the fact the communists have been winning for 50 years

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N

What's that about?

my father was a NYC cop then a detective for 25 years total. he detested how the cops act in modern times. he walked a beat in Harlem during the riots when he started. when I was a kid in Bklyn the cops that walked the beat were like our uncles. they would throw us the football in the street when we played stickball they would get in at bats. they were great guys. we all looked up to them. they never arrested kids for kid stuff. a boot in the azz was it

I'm curious why you assume that isn't still the way it is in many places.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Joo conspiracy.

dont let the traitors that worship jews change your thinking. they are to dumb to know every major problem we have in this country can be traced to them and that is why the country cant be saved and the fact the communists have been winning for 50 years

You are a small-minded bigot with the IQ of an ant.

Tarquin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bristoe and SPQR a match made in heaven.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Go away.

You add absolutely nothing to this board. You contribute nothing but viscera and hate.

You are full of shidt, a liar, and are only here to provoke responses you hope to copy/paste into whatever project, paper, or website you work for.

Just go the fugk away JHC.

but you hate me. I put a thread here and related what the kentucky SP report said you cop suckers are twisting it to conform to your suicidal thinking

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Joo conspiracy.

You are a small-minded bigot with the IQ of an ant.

tell me the communists have not been winning for 50 years. list all the victories the right has had in 50 years

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Another typical Starman thread.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...singer-debunks-virgin-birth#Post15210117

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by NH K9

What's that about?

I'm curious why you assume that isn't still the way it is in many places.

you are beyond insane. they handcuff 6 year old kids in schools. in my school there were 6K kids there were 20-30 fights a day. teachers broke it up and that was it. no body got arrested and no cops were called or worked in the schools

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bristoe is butthurt cause the world has different
opinions on bronze age religious mythology.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Typical Starman post..

If you want god in schools, then allow all gods
in schools, since no bigoted faith Christian has ever proven that all other gods are false.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

come on billy goat gruff and his female goat are a match made in the barn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Where's the link?

I do not sit around all day doing pain pills or heroin and stay on the internet all day.

For a minute I thought Steelhead was back, guess I was wrong.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Who is 'they'?
I don't recall anyone in any of the local PDs handcuffing a 6 year old. I can't think of any of my staff handcuffing any juvenile............except that one 17 year old who was blown on bath salts and fighting
I guess perspectives differ when you grow up in an urban schitthole and continue to frequent such areas.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Typical Starman post..

in schools, since no bigoted faith Christian has ever proven that all other gods are false.

Bristoe is butthurt coz he can't prove other gods
are false.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Typical Starman post..

Bristoe is butthurt coz he can't prove other gods
are false.

You can't post without showing your horns and tail. It's a peculiar obsession.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Who is 'they'?
I don't recall anyone in any of the local PDs handcuffing a 6 year old. I can't think of any of my staff handcuffing any juvenile............except that one 17 year old who was blown on bath salts and fighting
I guess perspectives differ when you grow up in an urban schitthole and continue to frequent such areas.

I really think most of you people are in an insane asylum with PC privleges and never let out. google it or search it on u tube. I cant believe what you are saying. it may not happen in your small white town but that dont mean nothing in the overall scheme of things. the cities are total sh itholes but you see more and get more experience in a week then 20 years in a small town. I love small white towns but life there is not the hard core reality happing in the country. I wish small towns ruled the country but they dont

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Bristoe believes in peabrain tales and legends of devils.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Who is 'they'?

I really think most of you people are in an insane asylum with PC privleges and never let out. google it or search it on u tube. I cant believe what you are saying

It's your e example as to what 'they' do..........I don't really need to Google anything.
If 'they' is some urban PD you're familiar with, that's their problem. By 'their ' I'm referring to the community who employs them as well as that particular Agency.
I'll keep my House clean, as my community demands. Beyond that..........make better choices about where you live.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
This ...
Who is 'they'?

I really think most of you people are in an insane asylum with PC privleges and never let out. google it or search it on u tube. I cant believe what you are saying

Following this???

JFC.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Soooo, I guess you and Remsen ain't having dinner anytime too soon............

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Who is 'they'?

It's your e example as to what 'they' do..........I don't really need to Google anything.
If 'they' is some urban PD you're familiar with, that's their problem. By 'their ' I'm referring to the community who employs them as well as that particular Agency.
I'll keep my House clean, as my community demands. Beyond that..........make better choices about where you live.

well I was born in Bklyn NY not much choice for me. I moved out at 18. but worked in manhattan for years

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You know....some similarities have appeared with the OP.

I think he used to be on here under the name Raisuli

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You're a cute little bitch.

I don't hate you. What I do hate is logging on here and seeing your tripe posted up all over the place. Nothing about you is legitimate. Everything you've posted on here is a lie to gin up responses you can use to whatever nefarious ends you are working for or towards.

Post up a pic of you and a target or game animal you bagged. Blur out your face, it's easy enough these days. Tell us the what, where's, when's, and how's of it. Gun, load, general location.

You won't. You're a liar and a bitch.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
they would throw us the football in the street when we played stickball they would get in at bats. they were great guys. we all looked up to them. they never arrested kids for kid stuff. a boot in the azz was it

I'll hand it to ya you're a tough little bastard, using a football to play stickball with, if you'd have asked I'll bet the beat cops would have all gotten together and bought you little fellers a rubber ball.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 12344mag

No, but he and Bristo could have erudite discussions over a meal ...

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I don't remember if Rasinhead posted a bunch of crap or not. You think it went Rasindhead, Satir, and now this SPQR70AD dumbfuk?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

You can thank yourself for that,..in part, anyway.

You're just like you were described 2000 years ago.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

you are full of sh it and have to make up things to make yourself feel better

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

I don't hate you. What I do hate is logging on here and seeing your tripe posted up all over the place. Nothing about you is legitimate. Everything you've posted on here is a lie to gin up responses you can use to whatever nefarious ends you are working for or towards.

Post up a pic of you and a target or game animal you bagged. Blur out your face, it's easy enough these days. Tell us the what, where's, when's, and how's of it. Gun, load, general location.

you mean I have to go hunting to prove I am not a communist? WTF does that have to do with anything? everytime I go to post a pic it says it is to big and cant fit. I have around 40 rifles mostly military shot at high power matches at army bases with M1A . found AA 2520 to be the best powder for my M1A. but at high power matches at the army base they issued 173 gr LC match no reloads allowed. what the hell does that matter?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

you are full of sh it and have to make up things to make yourself feel better

The only person here full of sh it is you and nobody wants you here. I won’t engage trolls endlessly so I’ll leave it at that.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Most likely be a one way conversation and by nights end I'm sure Bristoe would reach down SPQR70AD's throat and pull his asswhole out through his mouth.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I just scrolled through all the featured stories on the Yahoo Home page and there's nothing whatsoever about this event. Assuming there ever was my guess is they probably were called out for incorrect / incomplete info and pulled it.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Nah,...I don't get too worked up about things these days. Mostly I just say what I've got to say and leave it at that.

Some people agree. Some don't.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I had said this from the beginning. cops go mental when they hear a shot and spray to many bullets.

What's your experience with this?

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

I don't remember if Rasinhead posted a bunch of crap or not. You think it went Rasindhead, Satir, and now this SPQR70AD dumbfuk?

No. He was another turd after Raisuli....satir was gunkid

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

So your mind alternates between creepy archaic
middle east human sacrifice mythology and 21st
century conspiracies... and you spend your days
joining the imaginary dots.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

So your mind alternates between creepy archaic
middle east human sacrifice mythology and 21st century conspiracies.

,...and your mind doesn't alternate at all. You're bizarrely fixated.

Maybe some introspection is called for?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

,...and your mind doesn't alternate at all. You're bizarrely fixated.

You brought christianty into this thread not me.

[Linked Image from media2.giphy.com]

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
the boyfriend admitted he shot his gun

at police

police have a tendency to shoot back when that happens.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Most likely be a one way conversation and by nights end I'm sure Bristoe would reach down SPQR70AD's throat and pull his asswhole out through his mouth.

I actually have great respect for Bristoe, and I am not being sarcastic. I don't agree with some of his conclusions, but he's right more than he's wrong.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I think that SPecial QueeR insuflated the texas amoeba, the bug starved.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I wouldn't trust the media, or the police, or even the coroner on such a high-profile case with so many politicized implications. We'll never know what happened, because we have no direct access to the scene, or the reports, or the evidence. Trying to come up with a narrative without having a sure handle on all the facts is what causes all the problems. It's better to say that a) we don't know how it went down, and b) better decisions could have obviously been made by both the police and the suspected criminals. Anything else is just pointless argument.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Where's the link?

I do not sit around all day doing pain pills or heroin and stay on the internet all day. so if I dont add a link and you are to retarded to go to Yahoo means it didnt happen

Yer a real POS.
Just stating the obvious....
Carry on.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Didn't you claim you had a 150 IQ? lmao

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ribka

Didn't you claim you had a 150 IQ? lmao

The numbers 15 is the age of SpecialS when he dropped out of school to work. WileE Coyote... Suuuuper Genius...

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

you mean I have to go hunting to prove I am not a communist? WTF does that have to do with anything? everytime I go to post a pic it says it is to big and cant fit. I have around 40 rifles mostly military shot at high power matches at army bases with M1A . found AA 2520 to be the best powder for my M1A. but at high power matches at the army base they issued 173 gr LC match no reloads allowed. what the hell does that matter?

I never said you had to hunt to prove anything. I'm merely pointing out you're a liar and contribute nothing of substance to the board. Only strife, but that isn't accidental is it?

Either a cock puppet or a commie rabble rouser. Own it. But you won't because you're a bitch.

MAGA
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

650 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 73 invisible), 2,509 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,683
Posts18,456,356
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.