Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
Excessive, Over the top use of force by the cop. This kind of stuff is why cops are hated.

What I saw:

The cop approaches the man as the man is leaning back and forth and assuming odd postures. (Flakka or mental illness) The cop shows no anger or aggression at all. The man then approaches the cop and for no reason punches him in the face.

So, the man had to deal with the dog.

It's unreasonable to send cops out to deal with those maniacs and expect them to not use the tools available to them.

If I've got a bad ass dog with me and somebody decides to use my head for a punching bag, I'm going to let them deal with the dog, too.

If somebody hates me for it,.....fuggum.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by 007FJ
That guy just won the lottery. Put me on that jury and that cop is going to prison.

Everyone has an opinion but you are 180 degrees out from me.

No he's completely wrong. When you get put on a jury you have a duty and that duty is to follow what the LAW says, not what your bleeding heart tells you. If you can't do that go home to your safe place.

As recently as 1972, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia said that the jury has an " unreviewable and irreversible power... to acquit in disregard of the instructions on the law given by the trial judge.... (US vs Dougherty, 473 F 2d 1113, 1139 (1972))

Or as this same truth was stated in a earlier decision by the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Maryland: "We recognize, as appellants urge, the undisputed power of the jury to acquit, even if its verdict is contrary to the law as given by the judge, and contrary to the evidence. This is a power that must exist as long as we adhere to the general verdict in criminal cases, for the courts cannot search the minds of the jurors to find the basis upon which they judge. If the jury feels that the law under which the defendant is accused, is unjust, or that exigent circumstances justified the actions of the accused, or for any reason which appeals to their logic of passion, the jury has the power to acquit, and the courts must abide by that decision." (US vs Moylan, 417 F 2d 1002, 1006 (1969)).

You should probably read that dischit.

Have a little bit of a problem in the past have we. Last I knew most states don't allow felons to sit on a jury so you probably don't have anything to worry about......Watch out for those k-9's!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by 007FJ
That guy just won the lottery. Put me on that jury and that cop is going to prison.

Everyone has an opinion but you are 180 degrees out from me.

No he's completely wrong. When you get put on a jury you have a duty and that duty is to follow what the LAW says, not what your bleeding heart tells you. If you can't do that go home to your safe place.

As recently as 1972, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia said that the jury has an " unreviewable and irreversible power... to acquit in disregard of the instructions on the law given by the trial judge.... (US vs Dougherty, 473 F 2d 1113, 1139 (1972))

Or as this same truth was stated in a earlier decision by the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Maryland: "We recognize, as appellants urge, the undisputed power of the jury to acquit, even if its verdict is contrary to the law as given by the judge, and contrary to the evidence. This is a power that must exist as long as we adhere to the general verdict in criminal cases, for the courts cannot search the minds of the jurors to find the basis upon which they judge. If the jury feels that the law under which the defendant is accused, is unjust, or that exigent circumstances justified the actions of the accused, or for any reason which appeals to their logic of passion, the jury has the power to acquit, and the courts must abide by that decision." (US vs Moylan, 417 F 2d 1002, 1006 (1969)).

You should probably read that dischit.

Have a little bit of a problem in the past have we. Last I knew most states don't allow felons to sit on a jury so you probably don't have anything to worry about......Watch out for those k-9's!

You must be the Cuck for the K-9 unit.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You must be the Cuck for the K-9 unit.

Did you re-read it and try to understand it ALL and not just the part you wanted to?

Take your time I'll be here all night.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
What a dumbbell !!!

Patron member, NRA, Life Member SCI,
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Ya, still looking for the part that says the jury has to follow the law.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

After careful consideration, [2 seconds]. Your a idi 0t.

If you hunt with your kids. You should not have to hunt for your kids.
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Another dumbfk' has arrived at the 'fire

Dave

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I could never be a cop. I would have drawn my gun and shot the bastid in the face.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I've been to a few 3 world dumps and our cops are quite a bit better IMO. In general we have fairly decent use of force standards in the US. There are a lot of places they'd of just shot him or he'd been spitting out teeth after getting butt stroked with an AK.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Keep on a drinkin', it'll grab ya sooner or later.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
I could never be a cop. I would have drawn my gun and shot the bastid in the face.

Early in my life I came to the same conclusion as well and went a different route.

Lol, That's what ya call "Having one up your sleeve!"

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
People don't understand that these dog are cops and they know how to defend their selves. Mess around and find out.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

He's the bottom bitsh tonite and biting the pillow pretty hard. He'll get back to you tomorrow if the hemorrhoids aint too bad from the fisting.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by ribka

He's the bottom bitsh tonite and biting the pillow pretty hard. He'll get back to you tomorrow if the hemorrhoids aint too bad from the fisting.

Sounds like you have experience in that matter. Do you and 12344fag take turns suckin' off the K-9's? Do you spit or swallow? My guess is swallow , then go home and rub one off watching your old lady get pounded by some BBC before cleaning his mess up too.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Excessive, Over the top use of force by the cop. This kind of stuff is why cops are hated.

What I saw:

The cop approaches the man as the man is leaning back and forth and assuming odd postures. (Flakka or mental illness) The cop shows no anger or aggression at all. The man then approaches the cop and for no reason punches him in the face.

So, the man had to deal with the dog.

It's unreasonable to send cops out to deal with those maniacs and expect them to not use the tools available to them.

If I've got a bad ass dog with me and somebody decides to use my head for a punching bag, I'm going to let them deal with the dog, too.

If somebody hates me for it,.....fuggum.

It was not the dogs actions that concerned me, it was the cops.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by RDW

Another dumbfk' has arrived at the 'fire

Dude, I was around when you were still a 5 dollar bill in your old mans wallet. Back before the pac-nor 3 groove craze and bigsticks rattle can paint jobs.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

that cop did nothing wrong.....bob

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by BobMt

Fair enough, let a jury decide.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by BobMt

Fair enough, let a jury decide.

Are we watching different videos? The one I saw, the black guy walked up and struck the police officer in the face with closed fist for no apparent reason. What kind of idiot would fault the officer for having his canine take the "bite" out of the other fool before he escalated the situation further? The officer probably did the fool a favor.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 163bc, 16Racing, 1badf350, 60 invisible), 2,532 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,674
Posts18,456,109
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.