Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I had said this from the beginning. cops go mental when they hear a shot and spray to many bullets. they found the DA lied about the shooting

Where's the link?

do not know how to do it. go to Yahoos home page that is where I saw it

Lol, and Jackson is the retard?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

BP-B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I had said this from the beginning. cops go mental when they hear a shot and spray to many bullets. they found the DA lied about the shooting

Where's the link?

Yahoo news also makes the claim that white supremacists are responsible for the rioting in Minneapolis.

It has no credibility.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

it was not a gun fight it was an assassination. walker fired a warning shot. show me how I said it should have been handled is the wrong way

Why don't you go join your BLM brethren at the riots?

You know you are onboard with the radical Left.

Just do it.

Maybe you'll meet a Kyle Rittenhouse there.

why do I support BLM if it is pointed out the cops and the DA lied about a murder? do you realize the more they get away with this means it could happen to you one day. if they found loads of drugs in her apt maybe a case could be made for what they did. but they found NOTHING .do you understand that?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
You arent smart enough to score heroin or pills....although apparently you possess the skillz needed....(head game strong)

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 09/27/20.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

it was not a gun fight it was an assassination. walker fired a warning shot. show me how I said it should have been handled is the wrong way

Just do it.

why do I support BLM if it is pointed out the cops and the DA lied about a murder? do you realize the more they get away with this means it could happen to you one day. if they found loads of drugs in her apt maybe a case could be made for what they did. but they found NOTHING .do you understand that?

If you are so stupid you believe they were looking for a "load of drugs", then we cant help you.

Go read the report again einstein

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Just do it.

If you are so stupid you believe they were looking for a "load of drugs", then we cant help you.

Go read the report again einstein

so they went there to find bubble gum? so WTF did they go over there if not to look for a drug stash? now you guys hate the kentucky state police. will you join BLM? can you imagine how strong the evidence had to be be the SP would come out with that against their fellow cops? you can read the SP police report.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is one of lonee's accounts. Or maybe it's just some other loser that can't use the shift key or punctuation on his keyboard.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe you should put down the hammer and go teach firearms and cqb....

would not have to. if I was to handle that case I would have arrested aunt jemima at work then search the empty house. 12 million saved 3 cops dont get shot and no millions in riot damage

No. You speak so slowly of their ability to function in a gunfight, obviously you can do better and have (I'd be interested in hearing some old war stories).

Go teach the o' great gun slinger....

Wow I'm surprised you can spell assassination, impressive.

A warning shot? Is that what wound up in your mouth after your off duty pal dropped you off?

A warning shot at the police... Smart. That’s the dumbest fugging move a person could make. Warning shots at anyone much less the police. It’s irrelevant rather or not it was friendly fire. The amount of deaths even in the military by friendly fire is a whole lot higher than most people think. Everyone likes to think there John Wayne but in real life with an attacker or attackers feet away trying to murder your azz people moving running shooting from multiple positions, tunnel vision, ringing ears, and awkward adrenaline filled shooting positions friendly fire isn’t unusual.

To the point though It’s not disputed that the drug dealer fired first... A warning shot. Rather he hit his target or not has zero legal relevance. He brandished a gun at police and fired. At that point WTF would you expect the police to do. Hint it’s not sit there guns down and surrender to the guy firing “warning shots at them.”

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Again if you cant articulate why they obtained a warrant on Taylor's residence you need to go back and read the leaked reports and jail call transcripts.

We wont do it for you, moron.

While you're at it go look up on yahoo "what is a search warrant" (hint, not exactly the same as your prior arrest warrantS), and "what is probable cause".

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Using yahoo as a source is like saying Rachel Maddow is fair and balanced.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

When not even USA Today will get your back, you ain’t got a case.....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3234104001

The Cops executed that no-knock warrant to apprehend a dangerous criminal who by Ms Taylor’s own admission she had been sleeping with for at least three months, long enough the guy would borrow her car.

I’m sure Ms Taylor had to pass regular drug tests to stay employed as an EMT and may have kept her pad scrupulously clean, but she was running with dogs and got fleas, on a tragic scale.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
She wasn't employed as an emts for months if not years. Jesus..

Turns out when your dealing boyfriend is found in a rental rented to you...with a dead body in it....you get put on waivers..

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
go to Yahoo home page
Liar.

The KSP report says “due to limited markings of comparative value,” the 9-mm bullet that hit and exited Mattingly was neither “identified nor eliminated as having been fired” from Walker’s gun.

Cameron said Hankison had been eliminated as the shooter because the three officers were all carrying .40 caliber handguns, while Walker had a 9.

Kentucky state police said cameron is a liar. hankison had a 9. it is on Yahoos home page. your little bubble you live in has been burst. cops lie and DA's back them up especially cameron who wants to run for the senate

Well dickweed if you take Yahoo's word for anything it would explain why you are the complete idiot you are.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

The Cops executed that no-knock warrant to apprehend a dangerous criminal who by Ms Taylor’s own admission she had been sleeping with for at least three months,..

Was she still interacting with that dangerous
criminal in any way?.. When was the last time
he was in her home or bed?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Where's the link?

Yahoo news also makes the claim that white supremacists are responsible for the rioting in Minneapolis.

It has no credibility.

homeland security head and the FBI said white supremacists were the countries biggest threat while 30 cities burned by BLM .sometimes I think this site comes from an insane asylum. no one can see the US -state and city govts hate white people and want them destroyed so they defend that system and its enforcers.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Turns out when your dealing boyfriend is found in a rental rented to you...with a dead body in it....you get put on waivers..

There’s all kind of misinformation and BS to make this woman look like an upstanding person. I heard Shawn Hannity cucking out to her the other day on a rare occasion that I had him on while driving

The undeniable truth is she was a dealer it’s on jailhouse tape. There no getting around it and she spoke like your typical ghetto hood rat. As mentioned above she was unemployed living off almost undoubtedly her drug money.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rickt300
go to Yahoo home page
Liar.

The KSP report says “due to limited markings of comparative value,” the 9-mm bullet that hit and exited Mattingly was neither “identified nor eliminated as having been fired” from Walker’s gun.

Cameron said Hankison had been eliminated as the shooter because the three officers were all carrying .40 caliber handguns, while Walker had a 9.

Kentucky state police said cameron is a liar. hankison had a 9. it is on Yahoos home page. your little bubble you live in has been burst. cops lie and DA's back them up especially cameron who wants to run for the senate

Well dickweed if you take Yahoo's word for anything it would explain why you are the complete idiot you are.

I know yahoo is a white hating communist outlet but they gave a link to the kentucky SP ballistics report

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

There’s all kind of misinformation and BS to make this woman look like an upstanding person. I heard Shawn Hannity cucking out to her the other day on a rare occasion that I had him on while driving

The undeniable truth is she was a dealer it’s on jailhouse tape. There no getting around it and she spoke like your typical ghetto hood rat. As mentioned above she was unemployed living off almost undoubtedly her drug money.

you are probably right but they did not find any drugs in her house so maybe she was tipped off

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

The Cops executed that no-knock warrant to apprehend a dangerous criminal who by Ms Taylor’s own admission she had been sleeping with for at least three months,..

Was she still interacting with that dangerous
criminal in any way?.. When was the last time
he was in her home or bed?

How about he was still using her address as his physical address.....got another einstein here....

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

you are probably right but they did not find any drugs in her house so maybe she was tipped off

Again, were they looking for drugs?

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
82 members (338reddog, 308ld, 35, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 257robertsimp, 8 invisible), 1,563 guests, and 776 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,761
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.