Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You boys should take it easy on DeliveranceS he isn’t very Edjumacated.

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

How about he was still using her address as his physical address.....got another einstein here....

How about you just tell us the last time police
intel. identified the assailant physically being
in her home?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Starman

How about he was still using her address as his physical address.....got another einstein here....

in her home?

You tell me azz clown.

If she was engaged in business with her ex, which she was (you would know that if you read the report, clown) when he was last there is irrelevant.

I'm sure you've done criminal investigations before.....right....

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 09/27/20.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

The Cops executed that no-knock warrant to apprehend a dangerous criminal who by Ms Taylor’s own admission she had been sleeping with for at least three months,..

Was she still interacting with that dangerous
criminal in any way?.. When was the last time
he was in her home or bed?

how about the house I live in now I built for an old lady she rented it for 10 years. I bought it back from here and I get mail for former occupants who have not lived here for years

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
She was doing his money shuffle.

At one time there was over 25,000 in her house.

Her address was used by her drug dealing boyfriend for a long time and even had packages delivered to her house.

She was in the same racket her supposedly ex-boyfriend as well as her current one Walker,you know the one that shot at the cops after yelling police and waking up a neighbor at that hour.

You really can't be that stupid can you,i mean it just has to be an act right.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

in her home?

You tell me azz clown.

all the cops had to do was stake out the house to see if he went there every night. then grab him OUTSIDE the house

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
hate white people and want them destroyed

,...so they put out news articles which are intended to stir up hate against Caucasians,.....like the one that you mentioned when you began this thread.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

in her home?

You tell me azz clown.

all the cops had to do was stake out the house to see if he went there every night. then grab him OUTSIDE the house

So you think they were looking for him? Lol phuukin clown

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

how about the house I live in now I built for an old lady she rented it for 10 years. I bought it back from here and I get mail for former occupants who have not lived here for years

Quit making schidt up and get back to your original lie... "Kentucky state police find Sgt mattingly shot by friendly fire".

The KSP report says “due to limited markings of comparative value,” the 9-mm bullet that hit and exited Mattingly was neither “identified nor eliminated as having been fired” from Walker’s gun.

Cameron said Hankison had been eliminated as the shooter because the three officers were all carrying .40 caliber handguns, while Walker had a 9.

That's not what the KSP report says, now does it?

Liar.

Coward.

Racist.

Troll.

You and Rob Jordan deserve each other. Why don't you two schidt eating scumbags go start your own cop hater website?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If she was engaged in business with her ex, which she was (you would know that if you read the report, clown) when he was last there is irrelevant. ..

So they were just hoping that through pure ass
random chance that he would be home..
.. his frequency and currency of visits at that
address have no relevance? . LoL

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by plainsman456
She was doing his money shuffle.

At one time there was over 25,000 in her house.

Her address was used by her drug dealing boyfriend for a long time and even had packages delivered to her house.

She was in the same racket her supposedly ex-boyfriend as well as her current one Walker,you know the one that shot at the cops after yelling police and waking up a neighbor at that hour.

You really can't be that stupid can you,i mean it just has to be an act right.

you were in her house and saw the 25K? I am not saying she wasnt in the narco business I am saying the cops went about it the most expensive horrible way it could have been done.
what makes me laugh is most of the guys hear who call for the death penalty for pot or whatever come from the biggest druggie generation to walk the earth ...the boomers who ingested tons of LSD THC uppers downers heroin cocaine pot etc for 25 years. they have now switched to scrip pain pills. but I dont remember any no knock raids and people getting killed over it

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
go to Yahoo home page
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Liar.

The KSP report says “due to limited markings of comparative value,” the 9-mm bullet that hit and exited Mattingly was neither “identified nor eliminated as having been fired” from Walker’s gun.

Cameron said Hankison had been eliminated as the shooter because the three officers were all carrying .40 caliber handguns, while Walker had a 9.

Kentucky state police said cameron is a liar. hankison had a 9. it is on Yahoos home page. your little bubble you live in has been burst. cops lie and DA's back them up especially cameron who wants to run for the senate

Actually Moron. The article, states that Haskinson was issued a 9mm weapon as well. That does not mean he was carrying it that night. I was issued 45, carried a 357 Sig. When we issued the 357 Sig I carried a Sig instead of a Glock....

You're beyond dumb

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

If she was engaged in business with her ex, which she was (you would know that if you read the report, clown) when he was last there is irrelevant. ..

So they were just hoping that through pure ass
random chance that he would be home..
.. his frequency and currency of visits at that
address have no relevance? . LoL

Were they looking for him (glover)?

Lol clown show is in full effect

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

.the boomers who ingested tons of LSD THC uppers downers heroin cocaine pot etc for 25 years. they have now switched to scrip pain pills. but I dont remember any no knock raids and people getting killed over it

No. Not very many boomers are involved in what's happening these days. I can't remember seeing one boomer in all of the rioting, looting, and burning that's been going on lately.

I don't think any boomers were involved in the Louisville stuff you're talking about, either.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Quit making schidt up and get back to your original lie... "Kentucky state police find Sgt mattingly shot by friendly fire".

That's not what the KSP report says, now does it?

Liar.

Coward.

Racist.

Troll.

You and Rob Jordan deserve each other. Why don't you two schidt eating scumbags go start your own cop hater website?

I am a racist and I hate BLM if you do what does that make you. KENTUCKY STATE POLICE SAID WALKER DID NOT SHOOT THE COP IT CAME FROM HANKISONS GUN get off your knees copsucker I dont care if cops kills blacks all day long in fact I hope they eliminate each other. I am worried about the whites cops kill at 2 1/2 times more then blacks for doing only 30% of violent crime. do you understand that you stupid prick?

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe

.the boomers who ingested tons of LSD THC uppers downers heroin cocaine pot etc for 25 years. they have now switched to scrip pain pills. but I dont remember any no knock raids and people getting killed over it

No. Not very many boomers are involved in what's happening these days. I can't remember seeing one boomer in all of the rioting, looting, and burning that's been going on lately.

I don't think any boomers were involved in the Louisville stuff you're talking about, either.

I did not say boomers were involved in rioting. I did say they were the biggest druggies in world history. they want the death penalty for drug users now after they had their fun. what I meant was in the heyday of boomer drugging mid 60's to late 80's they did not have to worry about swat teams breaking into their houses. but they have orgasms and want to inflict it on others. are they just mad cause they to old to take LSD?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

was Jamarcus Glover named on the warrant
for Taylor’s apartment?

Glover, was the intended target of the warrant, yes?

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
they found a brain eating amoeba in the water supplying 8 cities in texas. I bet a lot more will be found . are most of the guys posting here from those cities hahahah that would go a long way is explaining the thinking

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

was Jamarcus Glover named on the warrant
for Taylor’s apartment?

Glover, was the intended target of the warrant, yes?

Did he need to be?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
they found a brain eating amoeba in the water supplying 8 cities in texas. I bet a lot more will be found . are most of the guys posting here from those cities hahahah that would go a long way is explaining the thinking

Einstein still einstein'in

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
690 members (12308300, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 70 invisible), 2,789 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,632
Posts18,398,846
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.