Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

I did say they were the biggest druggies in world history.

I don't think so. I've never seen as much drug use as there is today. Hard drug use is totally out of control these days,...and it's not the boomers using them.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

how about the house I live in now I built for an old lady she rented it for 10 years. I bought it back from here and I get mail for former occupants who have not lived here for years

Quit making schidt up and get back to your original lie... "Kentucky state police find Sgt mattingly shot by friendly fire".

The KSP report says “due to limited markings of comparative value,” the 9-mm bullet that hit and exited Mattingly was neither “identified nor eliminated as having been fired” from Walker’s gun.

Cameron said Hankison had been eliminated as the shooter because the three officers were all carrying .40 caliber handguns, while Walker had a 9.

That's not what the KSP report says, now does it?

Liar.

Coward.

Racist.

Troll.

You and Rob Jordan deserve each other. Why don't you two schidt eating scumbags go start your own cop hater website?

KENTUCKY STATE POLICE SAID WALKER DID NOT SHOOT THE COP IT CAME FROM HANKISONS GUN

I quoted what the KSP report said.

Quit lying.

God, you are only lying to yourself.

Everyone here knows exactly what you are.

Pure scum.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
they found a brain eating amoeba in the water supplying 8 cities in texas. I bet a lot more will be found . are most of the guys posting here from those cities hahahah that would go a long way is explaining the thinking

Oh please, once in a blue moon that particular amoeba gets up into your sinuses if you swim in stagnant water. Around here hundreds if not thousands of people, mostly Mexican, picnic by and splash in the rivers and creeks most of the year.

Two cases here in the last 35 years.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Did he need to be?

No.. LE just had his name on the warrant for laughs and giggles..

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
they found a brain eating amoeba in the water supplying 8 cities in texas. I bet a lot more will be found . are most of the guys posting here from those cities hahahah that would go a long way is explaining the thinking

Einstein still einstein'in

hey senor I see juarez under your name. are you drinking the water. do have have bad headaches.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
His and his buds told the tale when he was in lockup.

Don't you read anything but the not so funny papers.

One more thing i don't do drugs never did.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Oh please, once in a blue moon that particular amoeba gets up into your sinuses if you swim in stagnant water. Around here hundreds if not thousands of people, mostly Mexican, picnic by and splash in the rivers and creeks most of the year.

this is why I think you people have brain damage. I said it as a joke and messicans can drink septic water laugh it off and not be harmed. are you the bird watcher that was in central park and got that white woman in trouble?

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

this is why I think you people have brain damage. I said it as a joke and messicans can drink septic water laugh it off and not be harmed. so the messicans have spicnics by the polluted water? are you the bird watcher that was in central park and got that white woman in trouble?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You inbred hillbilly. You are a liar so man up and admit it.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by plainsman456
His and his buds told the tale when he was in lockup.

Don't you read anything but the not so funny papers.

One more thing i don't do drugs never did.

there were 73 million boomers. I say around 55 million did drugs. biggest amount of druggies in world history now calling fire and brimstone on fellow drug users

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Springcove

I come from Bklyn NY lived there till 18. so you are all wrong. you hate the kentucky state police and side with BLM

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

hey senor I see juarez under your name. are you drinking the water. do have have bad headaches.

Only from reading your dumbazz posts. A 4yr old could make a better argument....clown

So how did your date end with that off duty cop you blew?

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 09/27/20.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

I come from Bklyn NY lived there till 18. so you are all wrong. you hate the kentucky state police and side with BLM

Nope. Just hate lying, racist, inbred pieces of 💩 and you are all that.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I did say they were the biggest druggies in world history.

I don't think so. I've never seen as much drug use as there is today. Hard drug use is totally out of control these days,...and it's not the boomers using them.

how old are you? I grew up with the druggy boomers worked in 15 states seen 85% do every drug they could get their hands on. they did tons of coke a day in the 80's in south florida. I was down there during the mariel boat lift from Cuba and there was more coke there then salt and sugar. I was on the beach a few times when helicopters came in and said get off the beach. the mother ships were tipped off and threw tons of pot and coke in bales off the ships and they were floating into the beach. that was all boomer fuel. they are to old to do that much so they switched to scrip pain pills.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Nope. Just hate lying, racist, inbred pieces of 💩 and you are all that.

you act exactly like a BLM leaders when some one shows them black crime stats. I am a racist and proud of it. so what are you if you against BLM?

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Only from reading your dumbazz posts. A 4yr old could make a better argument....clown

So how did your date end with that off duty cop you blew?

you must have a horrible headache. do you feel slight nibbling in your head senor whackson?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You seem angry all the time.

What's that about?

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by gitem_12
go to Yahoo home page
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Liar.

The KSP report says “due to limited markings of comparative value,” the 9-mm bullet that hit and exited Mattingly was neither “identified nor eliminated as having been fired” from Walker’s gun.

Cameron said Hankison had been eliminated as the shooter because the three officers were all carrying .40 caliber handguns, while Walker had a 9.

Kentucky state police said cameron is a liar. hankison had a 9. it is on Yahoos home page. your little bubble you live in has been burst. cops lie and DA's back them up especially cameron who wants to run for the senate

Actually Moron. The article, states that Haskinson was issued a 9mm weapon as well. That does not mean he was carrying it that night. I was issued 45, carried a 357 Sig. When we issued the 357 Sig I carried a Sig instead of a Glock....

You're beyond dumb

I read he was also issued a flintlock pistol .do you realize how bad the evidence against haskinson is if the brother state police had to link him to the shot cop? he shot up the house next door and they should have dug the bullets out of it

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Go away.

MAGA
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
You seem angry all the time.

What's that about?

I am making a few jokes here .you call me angry? do you see me calling for the death penalty for anyone that does not bow to the cops? they are the sick angry lunatics. the breona case could have been easily handled where nobody got shot no settlements no riot damage. but angry ghouls that love it when cops kill people would not get their fix. and they forget that cops kill 2 1/2 times as many whites as blacks for doing only 35% of violent crime. that is why I am against the killer police state. I dont care about the blacks but the whites who are being killed

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

477 members (007FJ, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 160user, 06hunter59, 46 invisible), 2,103 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,603
Posts18,454,778
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.