Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Paddler
I don't know about all this stuff. Sounds kinda bad to me. Tax fraud, bank fraud, etc, etc, etc. I wonder if this will unsettle his base? If he only paid $750 in 2016 and 2017, that means he didn't make much money, does that mean he's not a brilliant businessman? This is going to be really fun......

If there were evidence if Tax fraud, bank fraud, etc.etc. In an official filed and signed Tax Return , the IRS would have already found it, forced the correction, issued fines and penalties and possibly criminal indictments.

Donald J Trump and his business empire has been audited every year by the IRS for decades.

The fact that they have not done so is all the proof you need to KNOW that such accusations are false and completely political in nature.

Donald J Trump has no friends or allies in DC. Not in his own cabinet, not in the Military Brass, not in the DOJ, certainly not in the FBI, not in the CDC, not in the DC establishment, and not in the IRS. If there was evidence of criminal activity , it would have been leaked to the media before he was even elected. In fact I would bet that certain members of the media already have his tax returns, the fact that they don’t release them is more proof that there is no there there.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Steve1042 you seem to be ignoring the reality that those IRS workers like their jobs, those who have stood up to Trump generally get fired.

Will be FUN watching broke ass Trump after the Election defeat try and spin his way out of a growing debt Tsunami !!!

He has what $300 Million he needs to roll over with Chinese Bankers shortly and a Potential $100 Million tax bill from the IRS, where will the money come from ??

I dont think Putin wont be letting Deutsche Russia lend Donny boy any more Rubles.........

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ginther
Steve1042 you seem to be ignoring the reality that those IRS workers like their jobs, those who have stood up to Trump generally get fired.

Will be FUN watching broke ass Trump after the Election defeat try and spin his way out of a growing debt Tsunami !!!

He has what $300 Million he needs to roll over with Chinese Bankers shortly and a Potential $100 Million tax bill from the IRS, where will the money come from ??

I dont think Putin wont be letting Deutsche Russia lend Donny boy any more Rubles.........

Read, don’t talk or type.

New York Times Fails at Outlining President Trump’s Taxes Again…

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-outlining-president-trumps-taxes-again/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Just like the election, Trump played the game (taxes) by their rules (Clinton, Sanders, Giden, Romney) and Beat them at their own game,

Donald Trump was not a senator - he did n't write the tax code, He has a team who's sole purpose is to make him $$$$$.

If there was wriong doing, DOJ, IRS, someone would have filed charges - yet nothing,,,,,,

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Absolutely.

The FBI was co-opted, the courts, illegal wiretaps, all to defeat Trump in 2016.

The IRS is too obvious.
The one investigative agency that as normal business requires you to
report the evidence that will sink you.

Ain't no way they did the FBI thing without already taking the tax returns for a test drive.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B2

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Trumps a Grifter and the Tax returns show what a deceitful lying dog he is, Happy to sheit on the working man who pays his fair share of tax.

How anyone thinks this man was ever Presidential material, well I'll show you an effing Commie loving Fool

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think Ginther is actually Rachel Maddow.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't know about all this stuff. Sounds kinda bad to me. Tax fraud, bank fraud, etc, etc, etc. I wonder if this will unsettle his base? If he only paid $750 in 2016 and 2017, that means he didn't make much money, does that mean he's not a brilliant businessman? This is going to be really fun......

Look dumbass, the fact he DONATES HIS ENTIRE SALARY of 400K plus means he DID pay as obviously that IS a deduction.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

If he paid $750 in taxes he better find a new accountant. Thats $750 too much!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Pat85

His organization employs more then 20K employees, how many employees did Biden ever have? . All liberals know about money is how to steal it without working.

Last edited by Oldelkhunter; 09/28/20.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Trumps a Grifter and the Tax returns show what a deceitful lying dog he is, Happy to sheit on the working man who pays his fair share of tax.

How anyone thinks this man was ever Presidential material, well I'll show you an effing Commie loving Fool

"Paying their fair share" LOL! Another Bolshevik talking point!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by Pat85

His organization employs more then 20K employees, how many employees did Biden ever have? . All liberals know about money is how to steal it without working.

What idiots like Ginther fail to realize is the Trump Organization is responsible to match an employees SS and medicaid deduction and is responsible for 100% for the federal and state unemployment of said employee. Some serious coin Trump has to shell out every month in taxes on 20,000 employees.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
LOL you Commie Dum Fuq, whats employee taxes got to do with Trump personal income tax ?? you truly are a dum fuq pat. Quit typing cause stupid dont look good on you

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
LOL you Commie Dum Fuq, whats employee taxes got to do with Trump personal income tax ?? you truly are a dum fuq pat. Quit typing cause stupid dont look good on you

Because Trump has to take money out of his pocket to match what his employees paid in taxes. His bank account is his pocket. Its a huge tax liability that Trump pays every month. A man who generates that much revenue for the US Treasury should be exempt from paying taxes. Whats your payroll liability for your employees every week?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Warren Buffet complained his rate was lower than his secretary’s. Poor guy.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by 16bore
Warren Buffet complained his rate was lower than his secretary’s. Poor guy.

I'am sure the Hillary supporting puke loses sleep at night over it. LOL!

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
They just showed that he was a complete failure as a businessman and that he has been lying about how great he is at business. Of course, one has to wonder why anyone would lend him money knowing what a failure he was.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Look dumbass, the fact he DONATES HIS ENTIRE SALARY of 400K plus means he DID pay as obviously that IS a deduction.

If you donate money, that offsets income. So, donating his salary just makes it a wash. This guy is nothing but a bullsh*tter, a criminal who would and has screwed his own family. It's amazing he's paid less in taxes than most here yet you guys still support his ass. Dumber than a bag of hammers.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Yeah and if you read the comments on any of the articles you will be reinforced in the idea that a vast portion of the nations citizens are dumb as a box of rocks. You can tell most of these commenters have never owned a business nor most likely never had more than a couple grand max in their accounts at any given time! They have no concept of the tax code, corporate borrowing, asset redistribution, businesses bankruptcies etc. They certainly have no concept that ANYONE with half a brain and any kind of real assets uses the tax codes to maximum advantage to have as little tax liability as possible and IT IS ALL 100% legal!

^^^THIS^^^

Just more fake news from the NYT and it's total BS. If Trump hasn't released his taxes, how does the NYT know how much he's paid? Trump probably pays more taxes in a year than anyone of us make in our lifetime.

I was watching the local news this morning. They reported that the NYT said, "Trump used write offs to AVOID paying taxes". DUHHH. That's Accounting 101. You never pay taxes on expenses. I wonder if the NYT used write offs to avoid paying their taxes. The whole thing is stupid. Unfortunately, there's a lot of stupid people out there who believe it.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

116 members (44mc, 6mmCreedmoor, 7887mm08, 10Glocks, 7x57Hunter, 10 invisible), 1,607 guests, and 856 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,236
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.