Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I know it’s a year and a half old, but ...

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I have always liked Bill Whittle and his comments. His Virtual President routine was spot on.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I like Bill W.
He was regular on youtube until his funding dried up.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Very good clip...............but nothing we all don't already know.

But I really fear that all the crooks have, & will continue, to see no real justice; I hope I'm wrong & that a 2nd Trump presidency rounds up, or otherwise metes out some level of real justice to those who so richly deserve it.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here is another from him I always liked: Talks about what it is like for a Californian to visit Texas.

Stuff he mentioned used to be celebrated.

Last edited by kenjs1; 09/28/20.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
In the "fear and justice" vid Mr Whittle says a LOT of what I have been saying for many years and it ALWAYS offends cowards because they want someone else to do it for them
There is no Someone-else in a government we all have ultimate control over with our tax monies. Cowards give many excuses as to why "they can't" But cowards back in 1775 would bend over for the British too, as well as those that have bent over for every tyrant in history that forced them to make a decision.

Doing nothing IS a decision......... to support the evil people.

The opposite of courage is cowardice, but the words "reasonably",
"conformity" or "cooperation" are what cowardice is called most of the
time,------------ because cowards hate the word "cowardice".

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
in the 2nd vid starting at 3:37 or so he goes on a tirade about what's not "permitted" in California. 2 things he didn't say but should have is #1 ALL the penalties for trying to be free which are threatened by the politicians are carried out BY COPS!
#2 All those Cops are paid by TAXES and cowardly people who want "someone else" to free them from such oppression will whine to other tax payers but never try to organize or agree to stop paying those that afflict them and their future, but will only whine and bitch ------or even better to stay "safe"..........do NOTHING, Say NOTHING !

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
I always enjoy Bill Whittle.

Be not weary in well doing.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by szihn
in the 2nd vid starting at 3:37 or so he goes on a tirade about what's not "permitted" in California. 2 things he didn't say but should have is #1 ALL the penalties for trying to be free which are threatened by the politicians are carried out BY COPS!
#2 All those Cops are paid by TAXES and cowardly people who want "someone else" to free them from such oppression will whine to other tax payers but never try to organize or agree to stop paying those that afflict them and their future, but will only whine and bitch ------or even better to stay "safe"..........do NOTHING, Say NOTHING !

Good points.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

310 members (10gaugemag, 280shooter, 204guy, 1_deuce, 264mag, 219DW, 40 invisible), 2,139 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,144
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.