Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
These kind of stories make my blood pressure boil.
The same fools that argue about the “rich guys and
Corporations “ not paying any taxes , have no problem with
Untold millions who have never worked a day or who
Work at McDonalds and have a bunch of kids and get back
12k because of their “defendants” and earned income credits
To top off all their other freebies....

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
First you have to define the tax, is it income or is it capital gains. Two very different taxes. Warren Buffet pays no income tax, Mitt Romney pays no income tax among other wealthy folks. Cashing stock at 15%-20% CGTax is better than paying 35%+ on ITax. Of course most are stupid as tax is always thought to be ITax. Of course there are 1,000s of ways to zero out you ITax bill if you control multitudes of businesses and real estate. Wasn’t it the left who fought the flat tax eliminating the tax shenanigans. Leave it to the NYSlimes to feed the low IQs

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I don't know about all this stuff. Sounds kinda bad to me. Tax fraud, bank fraud, etc, etc, etc. I wonder if this will unsettle his base? If he only paid $750 in 2016 and 2017, that means he didn't make much money, does that mean he's not a brilliant businessman? This is going to be really fun......

Look dumbass, the fact he DONATES HIS ENTIRE SALARY of 400K plus means he DID pay as obviously that IS a deduction.

If you donate money, that offsets income. So, donating his salary just makes it a wash. This guy is nothing but a bullsh*tter, a criminal who would and has screwed his own family. It's amazing he's paid less in taxes than most here yet you guys still support his ass. Dumber than a bag of hammers.

It offsets income to you pay less taxes. Legitimate deduction. He might have millions paid in legitimate tax code deductions so who cares? There are so many ways to skin that "tax cat" I don't expect a moron like you to get it.. he moves monies around, he's a master at using the tax code. Screwed his family? his sons seem pretty content. Unlike the patients you screwed and molested. GFY..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
just subpoena h&r block all ya gotta do

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I don't know about all this stuff. Sounds kinda bad to me. Tax fraud, bank fraud, etc, etc, etc. I wonder if this will unsettle his base? If he only paid $750 in 2016 and 2017, that means he didn't make much money, does that mean he's not a brilliant businessman? This is going to be really fun......
..................Hey Puddle PUSS!.....Well you are right about one thing and quoting you..."I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS STUFF."....."SOUNDS KINDA BAD"......That's a right. YOU DO NOT KNOW. You are a blithering idiot!

In all of Trump's business career, there has NOT BEEN ONE charge of tax fraud, bank fraud or any other kind of fraud charge filed against the Trump Organization... NOT A ONE! And I can guarantee ya that if there had been, it would have come out long ago even long before Trump took office. You are an abject MORON.

So that would mean that the general accounting firm or firms that handle all of the Trump Organization's tax and bank matters are also corrupt and doing things not legal? If every tax deduction is legal, regardless if he only paid $750 or whatever, then what and where is your beef? I will tell you. You have NO LEGIT complaint.

You like the rest of the Trump hating idiots in the media are simply looking for a crime and/or trying to manufacture one. PERIOD! So far Piddles, you and they have failed at every attempt...."Unsettle his base" you wonder?

That is your problem Paddle PUSS. You wonder too much.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B2

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
From Supreme Court Judge Learned Hand:

“Any one may so arrange his affairs that his taxes shall be as low as possible; he is not bound to choose that pattern which will best pay the Treasury; there is not even a patriotic duty to increase one's taxes.”

Gregory v. Helvering, 69 F.2d 809, 810 (2d Cir. 1934)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

First Trump lied and said his father only gave him 1 million dollars while the records say it was 413 million, just a small lie.

Next he made millions of dollars over the last 15 years but paid no taxes in 10 of those years, one of 2 things happened either he is the worst

tax cheat in the country or the tax code is jacked up, I believe it is both, he should be investigate for the last 15 years and

the tax code needs to be rewritten. Are you guys ok that a person like Trump can make millions and live in the best country

in the world and not pay his fair share of the taxes? The average joe pays $12,000.00 per year out of his 40 thousand dollar

Salary and does not try to cheat the government. Some example Trump makes. We do not need a president who lies about where

his money came from and does not pay his fair share of the cost of running our government. The other 100 plus major companies that

paid no taxes should also be investigated also. The list is on Forbes.

So you aren't voting for any Presidential candidate this year?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Ginther
Steve1042 you seem to be ignoring the reality that those IRS workers like their jobs, those who have stood up to Trump generally get fired.

Will be FUN watching broke ass Trump after the Election defeat try and spin his way out of a growing debt Tsunami !!!

He has what $300 Million he needs to roll over with Chinese Bankers shortly and a Potential $100 Million tax bill from the IRS, where will the money come from ??

I dont think Putin wont be letting Deutsche Russia lend Donny boy any more Rubles.........
....................LYIN GINT-rrrrrrr at it again.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

If Trump can fly around the USA in the largest privately owned Boeing 767 in the country . Yet pays no taxes for 10 of the last 15 years

and pays $750.00 dollars for 2016 and 2017 something is very wrong. Trump is just doing it to the little guy. We need a president who works for all of us not just the

rich. He needs to be investigate for tax fraud.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

First Trump lied and said his father only gave him 1 million dollars while the records say it was 413 million, just a small lie.

Next he made millions of dollars over the last 15 years but paid no taxes in 10 of those years, one of 2 things happened either he is the worst

tax cheat in the country or the tax code is jacked up, I believe it is both, he should be investigate for the last 15 years and

the tax code needs to be rewritten. Are you guys ok that a person like Trump can make millions and live in the best country

in the world and not pay his fair share of the taxes? The average joe pays $12,000.00 per year out of his 40 thousand dollar

Salary and does not try to cheat the government. Some example Trump makes. We do not need a president who lies about where

his money came from and does not pay his fair share of the cost of running our government. The other 100 plus major companies that

paid no taxes should also be investigated also. The list is on Forbes.

.......................GarBAAAAGE Truck w/-50 IQ................You obviously have little to no tax and accounting knowledge. What records exactly can you produce that show $413 million vs $1 million? Hmmmm? Source please! Liberal media source by chance? About as credible as you are. Specifically cite for us any and all tax code violations or tax code fraud by the Trump Organization. If the Trump Organization has been and is following the tax codes, then your complaint is with congress who WRITES TAX LAWS.

You, Paddler, plus the rest of the Trump haters have been fishing, fishing, fishing, fishing and fishing some more for the last 4 plus years to find crimes and to try and manufacture crimes against Trump. You and they are FAILURES!

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

If Trump can fly around the USA in the largest privately owned Boeing 767 in the country . Yet pays no taxes for 10 of the last 15 years

and pays $750.00 dollars for 2016 and 2017 something is very wrong. Trump is just doing it to the little guy. We need a president who works for all of us not just the

.....................If all tax codes (deductions etc) have been followed and legal, then your damned opinions are useless and meaningless. Nothing more than emotion based on PURE complete ignorance.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MM879
When I became a millionaire I quite doing my own taxes. The CPA's are much better at it. They pay their own wages.

Truth.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Spoken like a true genius.. NOT.

LMAO.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
They just showed that he was a complete failure as a businessman and that he has been lying about how great he is at business. Of course, one has to wonder why anyone would lend him money knowing what a failure he was.

So you don't know much about the ups and downs of the real estate business...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I think Ginther is actually Rachel Maddow.........

she has a bigger dick.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Ginther
Trumps a Grifter and the Tax returns show what a deceitful lying dog he is, Happy to sheit on the working man who pays his fair share of tax.

How anyone thinks this man was ever Presidential material, well I'll show you an effing Commie loving Fool
..Lyin out yer azz again.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
They just showed that he was a complete failure as a businessman and that he has been lying about how great he is at business. Of course, one has to wonder why anyone would lend him money knowing what a failure he was.
..................Your opinions are meaningless without any any FACTUAL evidence to back them up.........Typical Trump hating clown who has no damned clue what he/she is blabbin about.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I don’t know about you guys but I’d sure like to fail like Trump and live in a three story Trump Tower layout in Manhattan at $100 million cost then head to Palm Beach and rest my bones in a $160 million dollar compound. What a loser businessman he is, laughing hard.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Rossimp
I don’t know about you guys but I’d sure like to fail like Trump and live in a three story Trump Tower layout in Manhattan at $100 million cost then head to Palm Beach and rest my bones in a $160 million dollar compound. What a loser businessman he is, laughing hard.
.....................Yep........Kinda like what the critics of Liberace were saying about him back in the 50's and 60's........Liberace's reply?,,,, "I am laughing all the way to the bank."

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Guess you do not mind paying for Trumps Boeing 767,and making up the difference he cheated the IRS out of. We need some one who does not lie about what

What daddy left him and how he cheated his own sister out of millions. Glad to here you are ok with that. I,m not.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1minute, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,791 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,275
Posts18,467,528
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.