Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
If you want to know what's in them, there's videos and articles on this site.

https://www.vaccinesandchristianity.org

I lost two family members to the same injections that you and your precious wife just got.
I often warn seniors about them. They go ahead and get them anyhow, without consideration.
Then I am asked to pray for their memory to be like it used to be.

I'm reminded now because this happened yesterday by another friend.

Best regards

So we're supposed to believe some anonymous fool on the Internet instead of our trusted MD?

If you don't get a flu shot you are really, really dumb.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
GB1

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Happ, I've been the the cattle business many years, vaccines work.

I've seen firsthand what happens when animals are vaccinated for certain diseases, and when they're not. I don't figure us humans are much different.

You're kidding us,right?

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender
Here we go again.

Yup

The “oh my God, theyre going to put a chip in us” crowd is in full retard effect

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I got them regularly when I was working since it was done in house and free so it been almost 8 years without a vax. I got sick, and to me sick means a fever, in January of this year. I don't think my wife has had one in that long either. All she has had was a sinus infection a couple months ago. I guess if it was simple to do I would do it but I guess I procrastinate.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P

Had the flu 4 years ago this coming January and lost 2 weeks of my life. I’ve gotten the flu shot every year since (shingles and pneumococcal vaccines too), don’t ever want to be that sick again. Realize that at my age, I’m not invincible and illnesses that just seemed like minor inconveniences 20 or 30 years ago can kill me now.
I’ll cross the Covid vaccine bridge when I come to it.
I never believed in the flu shot, but to each his own.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
If you want to know what's in them, there's videos and articles on this site.

https://www.vaccinesandchristianity.org

I lost two family members to the same injections that you and your precious wife just got.
I often warn seniors about them. They go ahead and get them anyhow, without consideration.
Then I am asked to pray for their memory to be like it used to be.

I'm reminded now because this happened yesterday by another friend.

Best regards

So we're supposed to believe some anonymous fool on the Internet instead of our trusted MD?
If you don't get a flu shot you are really, really dumb.

I provided many months of research for anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear, right there in my link.
You Christ rejecting son of the Devil, go ahead and take your poison.

"And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years, And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse..."

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
It's hilarious to me the people in general are dumb enough to imagine that doctors "know" and "care". It's laughable that people who have never really studied "healthcare" seem to believe that all humans are the same, and that injecting all humans with the same thing will have the same result. These are usually the broken-brained morons who assert things like, "If you don't get a flu shot, you are really, really dumb."

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by slumlord
Here we go again.

Yup

The “oh my God, theyre going to put a chip in us” crowd is in full retard effect

Fear is the thief of common sense. Modern medicine is far from perfect but still is amazing.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
There's no way that I will get another vaccination ever. There is no way my children will get one, either, as long as I have any say.

You all are free to choose whatever you want.

Sure. Talk to my polio survivor Uncle about not getting vaccines for your kids. He's loved limping his entire life. I still cant believe people can be this dumb. It absolutely baffling to me. Please do not get any vaccinations. Nature will work it out.

Last edited by k20350; 09/28/20.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
i took the salk vaccine. have some older community members who didn't. it was easy to tell who did, and who didn't.

but beyond all that yesteryear stuff, even if a "guessed at" vaccine is 10 percent effective, it's better than none.

i figure if they get it 50 percent right, they're hitting it out of the park.

i haven't taken the shingles vaccine, havent had it either.

can anyone imagine allowing all humans to go "free-range" and deny them all treatments? (you know treatments can be dangerous, have side effects).

i think going free range would toughen up the human genome. make it better able to resist alien diseases arriving on meteorites, etc.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Think I only had the flu once in my life. At age 45 in 1995 and never had a flu shot in my life until about 4 years ago at age 66 when my doctor finally talked me into it because I was over 65. So now I get one annually on his orders and last couple years I got it at a pharmacy dept. of a local supermarket chain where I get my cholesterol prescription filled. It was free with my insurance and my Doc gave it his blessing so why not?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Once again, we scourge the moribund equine.

Some of us have to be brave enough to get the shots. After all, there have to be a few people left alive to dig all the graves.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by k20350
There's no way that I will get another vaccination ever. There is no way my children will get one, either, as long as I have any say.

Sure. Talk to my polio survivor Uncle about not getting vaccines for your kids. He's loved limping his entire life. I still cant believe people can be this dumb. It absolutely baffling to me. Please do not get any vaccinations. Nature will work it out.

Deal. Now, make sure you don't advocate for mandatory vaccines, and I won't advocate for you NOT to get any. Amazing how freedom works, huh?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
It's hilarious to me the people in general are dumb enough to imagine that doctors "know" and "care"

This is so very true. Americans place way to much trust in the "educated".

That said I'm not always against vaccines, but neither do I blindly trust them.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Here we go again.

Yup

Fear is the thief of common sense. Modern medicine is far from perfect but still is amazing.
mike r

And propaganda creates "common sense".

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
HuntnShoot = Happy_Camper?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by OldHat
Here we go again.

Yup

mike r

The uneducated tend to be more susceptible to propaganda. Ignorance is supposed to be painful.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by k20350

HuntnShoot is right k20350.

You say that WE are dumb for doing the research?
We have spent MORE time studying vaccines than the average nursing student and physician.
It really comes down to the unjustified TRUST of anybody wearing a white lab jacket with latex tubing wrapped over the neck.

There are more that got polio WITH the polio vaccine than without. The mainstream media lied to us.
Is that any surprise?
They get a large percentage of funding, some the majority, from.......get this...... pharmaceutical companies!

The cause of polio is not a deficiency in their cancer causing injectables. Do what you want to do, but parents have the responsibility to do some homework before subjecting the helpless children and old parents to these poisons.

Even the evil drug company funded, United Nations WHO admits this. Bill Gates funded them more than ANY country on earth, put his people in place and is pushing the injections.

Polio Vaccine Causing Polio Outbreaks in Africa, WHO Admits
https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/polio-vaccine-causing-polio-outbreaks-in-africa-who-admits/

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/28/20.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by OldHat
Here we go again.

Yup

mike r

The uneducated tend to be more susceptible to propaganda. Ignorance is supposed to be painful.

mike r

Naw, that's a myth disproven by history. The arrogance bred by education, in fact, makes them more susceptible because it is practically impossible to disabuse them of their ignorance.

Propaganda comes in many, many flavors and variations. The intelligentsia are just as vulnerable.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I did just get my shingles vaccine!

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

635 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 70 invisible), 2,510 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,683
Posts18,456,326
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.