Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
without vaccines would the human race(s)? be better off or worse off?

how could we know for sure, and how would we come to agreement?

if we chose to do away with vaccines, are there other things to disallow?

has the medical profession, big pharma, med. insurance just sold us a bill of goods, just so they can ride around in new caddillacs and live in expensive houses?

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gus
without vaccines would the human race(s)? be better off or worse off?

how could we know for sure, and how would we come to agreement?

if we chose to do away with vaccines, are there other things to disallow?

has the medical profession, big pharma, med. insurance just sold us a bill of goods, just so they can ride around in new caddillacs and live in expensive houses?

When I have time, I can send you the data if you want.
Do some research at the link that I provided in my first post and you'll be able to decide for yourself.

When I was in a medical position, vaccines were the cash cow at our office.

There's hundreds of BILLIONS of $ made by the big pharma chemical companies. Two of my family members were murdered by the bastards.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/28/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I got autism from reading this thread.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I pass... Never had one..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
HuntnShoot = Happy_Camper?

Thanks for the compliment. But no, I don't identify as a Christian. I do have an IQ of 150, and have forgotten more on vaccine research and health science than most people on the fire will ever know. That's because I've spent thousands of hours reading on the subject, particularly journals and research and their critiques, and consulting with various physicians over the years. I studied the foundations of the current "healthcare" system, as well as the scientific and ideological foundations of vaccine "science". Yes, I've spent more time than the average physician does in school, because of my high IQ. It's hard to trust people who aren't as smart as I am when my life is on the line, and the reasons I have for not trusting doctors stem from watching them make bad calls time after time, or show a lack of aptitude. The medical system is now self-reinforcing. Not many within it would dare to "kick against the pricks", because their high-paying job with lots of perks is easily yanked away if they don't tow the line.

Again, if you imagine that there is a standard model to use to treat all humans, and that if you treat all humans with the same "medicine" that you will have the same result, you are broken in the head. You can't even feed people the same food without killing a bunch. But there is little to no penalty for stupid these days. The dead have no voice in the discussion, and the sick really have no idea how they got that way.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I know that’s right, everybody is different.

How does Arby’s not give everyone to screamin Braveheart diarrhea shîts like it does me?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I enjoy it when the folks that flaunt their IQs and how their deep research has raised their level of knowledge above that of professionals. Then raise their volume to be more persuasive.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by slumlord
I know that’s right, everybody is different.

How does Arby’s not give everyone to screamin Braveheart diarrhea shîts like it does me?

Your secret Castor Oil addiction?

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Thanks for the compliment. But no, I don't identify as a Christian. I do have an IQ of 150, and have forgotten more on vaccine research and health science than most people on the fire will ever know. That's because I've spent thousands of hours reading on the subject, particularly journals and research and their critiques, and consulting with various physicians over the years. I studied the foundations of the current "healthcare" system, as well as the scientific and ideological foundations of vaccine "science". Yes, I've spent more time than the average physician does in school, because of my high IQ. It's hard to trust people who aren't as smart as I am when my life is on the line, and the reasons I have for not trusting doctors stem from watching them make bad calls time after time, or show a lack of aptitude. The medical system is now self-reinforcing. Not many within it would dare to "kick against the pricks", because their high-paying job with lots of perks is easily yanked away if they don't tow the line.

Again, if you imagine that there is a standard model to use to treat all humans, and that if you treat all humans with the same "medicine" that you will have the same result, you are broken in the head. You can't even feed people the same food without killing a bunch. But there is little to no penalty for stupid these days. The dead have no voice in the discussion, and the sick really have no idea how they got that way.

Really? 1000s of hours? Can you tell us how the new generation of vaccines differ from a conventional flu shot?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Never had the shot or the flu...work on year 66.

Originally Posted by Hastings
Never had one. Have made it 68 years.

Patron member, NRA, Life Member SCI,
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Ok, now you're in my confirmed kook category. It will be hard to pick between you, lonee, Happy Camper, or jaguartex for the 2020 KOTY award.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Wife and I got ours last week. Been getting them for years. Good thing is we can't remember when we had so much as the sniffles.
Bad thing about that, no excuse to call out sick from work!

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by OldHat
It's hilarious to me the people in general are dumb enough to imagine that doctors "know" and "care"

This is so very true. Americans place way to much trust in the "educated".

So you advocate trusting the illiterate and ignorant instead? Really? F**king REALLY? Educated folks may make a mistake, but at least they have a fighting chance .. lot better chance than the uneducated ones, especially those who pride themselves on being uneducated, do. Please tell me you misspoke, please tell me you're not as dumb as what you just said makes you look. Please?

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by T_O_M
It's hilarious to me the people in general are dumb enough to imagine that doctors "know" and "care"

So you advocate trusting the illiterate and ignorant instead? Really? F**king REALLY? Educated folks may make a mistake, but at least they have a fighting chance .. lot better chance than the uneducated ones, especially those who pride themselves on being uneducated, do. Please tell me you misspoke, please tell me you're not as dumb as what you just said makes you look. Please?

Tom

No I did not misspeak.

Not trusting the "educated" is not the same as trusting the uneducated. That should be pretty clear.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

- - - and listen all too frequently to the stupid people. We call many of those stupid people politicians.

Last edited by cooper57m; 09/28/20.
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
My wife and I got ours last week. With the meds my wife has to take for her rheumatoid arthritis and the level to which they drive down her immune.system, she can’t afford to get the flu and I take it to ensure I don’t bring it home to her.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Happ, I've been the the cattle business many years, vaccines work.

Cattle and people aren't the same. Any of your cattle ever get the Guillain-Barre syndrome after you vaccinate them? My SIL's mother got a flu vaccine 5 years followed soon after by the Guillain-Barre syndrome and was paralyzed in bed for 6 months. After a lot physical therapy she is able to get out of bed by herself and move around slowly with a walker. She has to wear a neck brace except when she is lying down because she can't head upright. She still gets a flu shot every year.

Remember when kids were born without arms and legs because their mothers took Thalidomide when they were pregnant? The drug companies assured everybody that it couldn't be caused by Thalidomide because none of the lab rats they tested it on had any legs missing. You could by it over the counter and it took a long time to get it of the market.

Last edited by victoro; 09/28/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by navlav8r
My wife and I got ours last week. With the meds my wife has to take for her rheumatoid arthritis and the level to which they drive down her immune.system, she can’t afford to get the flu and I take it to ensure I don’t bring it home to her.

Good deal, but if you had read the post by the person on here with high IQ, that's spent thousands of hours on research, you might not have gotten one.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm in my mid 80's now and can remember what many people had to suffer through all their lives because there was no polio vaccine. Polio is now almost an unknown disease due to the availability of vaccines in the parts of the world where they are commonly available. Had one close friend who almost died at 19 from polio. He eventually "got better" but went through his life minus the use of his elbows. Fortunately for my friend he was a person of tremendous willpower who managed to overcome this in his own way.

Vaccines may not be perfect but they help millions of people IMO.

Jim

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Cholera and Small Pox have both been eradicated? How did that happen?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
374 members (007FJ, 1lesfox, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 160user, 36 invisible), 2,315 guests, and 953 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,731
Posts18,400,898
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.