Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Last week, a Wisconsin judge declared that instead of having to be present on Election Day to be counted, absentee ballots postmarked by 8 p.m. Election Day could be counted so long as they arrived up to six days later.

today, the Seventh Circuit weighed in on an appeal by the Republican National Committee, the Wisconsin GOP, and Wisconsin’s Republican legislative caucus:

A federal appeals court on Sunday temporarily halted a six-day extension for counting absentee ballots in Wisconsin’s presidential election, a momentary victory for Republicans and President Donald Trump in the key presidential battleground state.

As it stands, ballots will now be due by 8 p.m. on Election Day. A lower court judge had sided with Democrats and their allies to extend the deadline until Nov. 9. Democrats sought more time as a way to help deal with an expected historic high number of absentee ballots.

That ends the argument unless the Supreme Court reinstates the lawless policy imposed in defiance of state law by a single federal judge.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...uling-extended-wisconsins-election-week/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
District Court judge was appointed by the magic knee grow. Four more years of appointing constitutionalist judges will make a big difference.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102

That ends the argument unless the Supreme Court reinstates the lawless policy imposed in defiance of state law by a single federal judge.

A good start; let's hope we get Coney-Barrett confirmed before the next case get to SCOTUS.

MM

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
They will do anything to win. No honor in that party whatsoever

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I don't know why anyone is surprised they are going to do anything they can to win? The party leaders no they are so corrupt. If we are to dig deeper in the Obama era. They may think Trump might put them in jail once he becomes a second term president..... with no worries of re-election. He is just the man to do it.
So if you are in there shoes......do what ever it takes even if illegal. What do they have to lose.

IC B2

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
"Democrats sought more time as a way to help deal with an expected historic high number of absentee ballots."

Uhuh....

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Nice to have sanity reign supreme for once.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingfisher
I don't know why anyone is surprised they are going to do anything they can to win? The party leaders no they are so corrupt. If we are to dig deeper in the Obama era. They may think Trump might put them in jail once he becomes a second term president..... with no worries of re-election. He is just the man to do it.
So if you are in there shoes......do what ever it takes even if illegal. What do they have to lose.

This. Remember, someone tried to pull a coup on his orange a$$ and The Donald ain't gonna just stand aside and let it go. If I were The Donald, the day after my 2nd inauguration I would unleash holy hell on anyone who played a part in that coup game and make their life miserable for the rest of their days.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by kingfisher

This. Remember, someone tried to pull a coup on his orange a$$ and The Donald ain't gonna just stand aside and let it go. If I were The Donald, the day after my 2nd inauguration I would unleash holy hell on anyone who played a part in that coup game and make their life miserable for the rest of their days.

kwg
I would wait no longer than when I knew I was re-elected. The arrests would begin and so would the incarcerations in Guantanamo Bay.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by las
"Democrats sought more time as a way to help deal with an expected historic high number of absentee ballots."

Uhuh....

Not sure I agree with that. I think democrats sought more time so they would know how many ballots they need to find, forge or harvest in order to win.

IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Yeah, what's the deal with legitimate absentee ballots? You know or think you might not be available on election day, so you get an absentee ballot and mail it in in time for it to get there before or by election day. It ain't exactly rocket science. It's like paying your electric bill. You can either mail it in to get there on or before the due date or go pay it in person on the due date for it to count as being on time. Same thing and it happens EVERY month. Presidential elections only happen once in four years, not every month. The only reasonable exception that I can see are those mailed from overseas from military members/government foreign service employees. I think the key here is LEGITIMATE.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
With Biden 6 to 7 points in front in Wisconsin this ruling wont really change squat.

Nice try but Commies but Bidens on track for an Easy Victory

https://ig.ft.com/us-election-2020/

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Poor Ginther loses again........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Link to Ginther self image Ginther

GOA
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Poor Ginther loses again........

DOnt know how you spin a 6% lead as a loss LMFAO

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by las

Uhuh....

Not sure I agree with that. I think democrats sought more time so they would know how many ballots they need to find, forge or harvest in order to win.

Sometimes the sarcasm font can be discerned by looking at who posts a comment.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Trump
Pence

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Huh???

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ginther
With Biden 6 to 7 points in front in Wisconsin this ruling wont really change squat.

Nice try but Commies but Bidens on track for an Easy Victory

https://ig.ft.com/us-election-2020/

F * CK you. Stuck on stupid as usual.

Here's your 'polls' from last time....chuckle.

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/...9bfd2b5-895f-5678-82ab-6ca680ed4442.html

https://ig.ft.com/us-elections/wisconsin-polls/

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/10/politics/clinton-leads-trump-wisconsin-poll/index.html

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
691 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 75 invisible), 3,099 guests, and 1,436 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,679
Posts18,399,581
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.