Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Cholera and Small Pox have both been eradicated? How did that happen?

Pretty sure cholera was mostly because of sanitation.

BP-B2

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I've never had the flu or a flu shot. If vaccines were safe there wouldn't be a huge Federal fund for people with vaccine injuries (to protect the drug companies). Almost all my ancestors lived long lives without antibiotics, vaccines and very few doctors. One of Grandfather's uncles that lived on a ranch in Gonzales County died around age 50 but I'm pretty sure the Injuns got him. All of my Grandparents were born at home and none of them got a HEP B vaccine on the day they were born.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Once again, we scourge the moribund equine.

Rocky, you have a wonderful way with words!

I won't repeat what this old Veterinarian, thoroughly trained as an epidemiologist, has said before about the HERD BENEFITS of vaccination.

Life is a series of choices, thank God. My grandfather died from Spanish Flu in 1918. My mother-in-law was mildly but chronically ill in the fall/winter of 2012 and did not receive immunization for flu that year. She died of complications of influenza in March of 2013. My wife and I got flu shots last week as part of our Autumn ritual. Choose your path wisely, and balance the risk with the benefit.

“You must endeavour to enjoy the pleasure of doing good. That is all that makes life valuable.”
Robert E. Lee, in a letter to his invalid wife.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
HuntnShoot = Happy_Camper?

Thanks for the compliment. But no, I don't identify as a Christian. I do have an IQ of 150, and have forgotten more on vaccine research and health science than most people on the fire will ever know. That's because I've spent thousands of hours reading on the subject, particularly journals and research and their critiques, and consulting with various physicians over the years. I studied the foundations of the current "healthcare" system, as well as the scientific and ideological foundations of vaccine "science". Yes, I've spent more time than the average physician does in school, because of my high IQ. It's hard to trust people who aren't as smart as I am when my life is on the line, and the reasons I have for not trusting doctors stem from watching them make bad calls time after time, or show a lack of aptitude. The medical system is now self-reinforcing. Not many within it would dare to "kick against the pricks", because their high-paying job with lots of perks is easily yanked away if they don't tow the line.

Again, if you imagine that there is a standard model to use to treat all humans, and that if you treat all humans with the same "medicine" that you will have the same result, you are broken in the head. You can't even feed people the same food without killing a bunch. But there is little to no penalty for stupid these days. The dead have no voice in the discussion, and the sick really have no idea how they got that way.

I read a study that found people who brag about their intellect don’t know as much as they think they do.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Last years flu shot worked as designed. I got the flu and it was a mild two day thang. I didn't die. My doctor told me this is a win.

Last edited by MM879; 09/28/20.
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
If you want to know what's in them, there's videos and articles on this site.

https://www.vaccinesandchristianity.org

I lost two family members to the same injections that you and your precious wife just got.
I often warn seniors about them. They go ahead and get them anyhow, without consideration.
Then I am asked to pray for their memory to be like it used to be.

I'm reminded now because this happened yesterday by another friend.

Best regards

So we're supposed to believe some anonymous fool on the Internet instead of our trusted MD?

If you don't get a flu shot you are really, really dumb.
Tamiflu works excellent for me the one time I needed to use it.

FU, you do as you please and I'll do as I please. One of these days we'll see who the real dumbasses are.

Last edited by TrueGrit; 09/28/20.

Life is good live it while you can.
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
38% ?, I'll take a quadruple return on investment.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
i got a flu shot for the first time a couple years ago, but unfortunately have since passed away

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by wabigoon
My wife, and I just got ours this morning, Drive through, mask of course.

No thx.......got one once

got sick as hell

I eat well...take 2-3 Lysine capsules daily......

Stay away from sic people......easy fur me.........

Wash my hands even when I see someone sic........

nobody sic down there

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Figure people will go batsh it crazy this winter when the normal sneezing coughing comes back with the cold.

Finding the places with the vaccine available will be like coming across small rifle primers.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The "logic" seems to be that because some vaccines are (supposedly) effective, then ALL vaccines MUST be effective.

I mean, they would NEVER lie to us... right?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hard to get into the nursing home being a vaccine denier.

They’ll just triple dope you up on your Sundowner Antipsychotic meds and give a big needle in the ass cheek while youre rambling on about The Rifleman.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My Uncle gave me tons of vaccines, including anthrax. Cant say they have bothered me that much. I havent gotten a flu shot in a couple years, cant see where it did that much good.

I dont think I would attack someone who wanted to get the flu shot this year, kind of a personal choice.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Apparently the other logic is that because some people (allegedly) had adverse results from one vaccine, that all vaccines will kill everybody.

Is that the line you guys are pushing?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I just received a bunch of garlic, and I have some already, and there may even be more in the garden. I'll eat a lot of garlic this winter maybe. Plant a bunch more for next year too. That should keep me safe from sickness and campfires...........I mean vampires.

Oh, I'll probably get my flu shot this year, just like for the last 15-20 or so.

I'll not tell anyone they should get one though.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Last flu shot was in '76, courtesy of the USN. Made me sicker than a dog...didn't bother with sick call, just toughed it out while going through A School.

I've had a bad flu one time since then and that was six or seven years ago.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Apparently the other logic is that because some people (allegedly) had adverse results from one vaccine, that all vaccines will kill everybody.

Is that the line you guys are pushing?

Nope. This is the classic straw man.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I am puzzled why anyone GAF as to what I choose to do, whether the subject, my truck, my investments, how I chose to spend my money... The list goes on and on. Do what you choose as do I.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
[

I provided many months of research for anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear, right there in my link.
You Christ rejecting son of the Devil, go ahead and take your poison.

[/b]

Gee, sport, I'm just not familiar with your particular wackdoodle cult.

How about showing me the chapter and verse in the Bible where Jesus said vaccines were bad.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I just received a bunch of garlic, and I have some already, and there may even be more in the garden. I'll eat a lot of garlic this winter maybe. Plant a bunch more for next year too. That should keep me safe from sickness and campfires...........I mean vampires.

Oh, I'll probably get my flu shot this year, just like for the last 15-20 or so.

I'll not tell anyone they should get one though.

you must live near the garlic capitol of the world

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
158 members (338Rules, 32_20fan, 358WCF, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 19 invisible), 2,001 guests, and 947 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,650
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.