Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Guess you do not mind paying for Trumps Boeing 767,and making up the difference he cheated the IRS out of. We need some one who does not lie about what

What daddy left him and how he cheated his own sister out of millions. Glad to here you are ok with that. I,m not.
.......................Well if it isn't GarBAAAAGE Truck -50 IQ..........AGAIN! Your opinions of stupidity are completely meaningless without hard and factual evidence to back them up.

Your evidence of cheating the IRS is what? SOURCES? Charges of tax fraud filed? HMMMM? How about some facts coming from you instead of your usual opinionated and emotional GAR-BAAAAAGE!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Rossimp
I don’t know about you guys but I’d sure like to fail like Trump and live in a three story Trump Tower layout in Manhattan at $100 million cost then head to Palm Beach and rest my bones in a $160 million dollar compound. What a loser businessman he is, laughing hard.

and banging a super model at the same time.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Guess you do not mind paying for Trumps Boeing 767,and making up the difference he cheated the IRS out of. We need some one who does not lie about what

What daddy left him and how he cheated his own sister out of millions. Glad to here you are ok with that. I,m not.

Sure all the while Biden sucked off the taxpayer for 47 years, never authored a bill in his life (to stupid) and him his son and his brother violated Government Ethics Act. No problem there, right? Trump takes chances in life, Biden takes bribes and offers quid pro quo’s. Your criticism and point is laughable.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

If Trump can fly around the USA in the largest privately owned Boeing 767 in the country . Yet pays no taxes for 10 of the last 15 years

and pays $750.00 dollars for 2016 and 2017 something is very wrong. Trump is just doing it to the little guy. We need a president who works for all of us not just the

rich. He needs to be investigate for tax fraud.

He paid the IRS $1 million in 2016 and $4.2 million in 2017. It seems you didn't read the report fully, or did you just read the headline provided to you by the biased MSM?

Anyway, the IRS has had all this information for years. He's been audited up the wazoo. And yet the IRS has found nothing criminal, in other words, he's followed the law.

So it seems that your problem is that you were lied to by Trump's enemies, and believed it.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just how much is one’s “fair share”?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by grouseman

If Trump can fly around the USA in the largest privately owned Boeing 767 in the country . Yet pays no taxes for 10 of the last 15 years

and pays $750.00 dollars for 2016 and 2017 something is very wrong. Trump is just doing it to the little guy. We need a president who works for all of us not just the

He paid the IRS $1 million in 2016 and $4.2 million in 2017. It seems you didn't read the report fully, or did you just read the headline provided to you by the biased MSM?

Anyway, the IRS has had all this information for years. He's been audited up the wazoo. And yet the IRS has found nothing criminal, in other words, he's followed the law.

So it seems that your problem is that you were lied to by Trump's enemies, and believed it.
...................Summed up beautifully.........Trump haters continually looking for crimes or to manufacture them.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think the Clinton’s tax returns would be a lot more interesting

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by 16bore
I think the Clinton’s tax returns would be a lot more interesting

THIS

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
take it easy on antigun truck. He can't read so well. Too many big words and figures and such. And China and Russia love useful gullible uneducated idiots like him.

Originally Posted by grouseman

Last edited by ribka; 09/28/20.
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 16bore
Just how much is one’s “fair share”?

Karl Marx thought 99.9% of your income is about right. Remember your communal obligation, everything for the state, nothing except bread crumbs and a pat on the back for the sucker.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
You can bet your azzes that if Trump broke any tax law over the last twenty years he would have been busted before now. If the IRS wouldn't have got him the state of New York would have picked up the slack. I dont want to hear about how many deductions he had or how much tax he paid. I want to hear about what law he broke. And not from a bs source.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
we all give a large amount of money in taxes and then pay the difference (or get a refund) owed at tax time. If you don't pay within 10% of your actual bill you are penalized.

I have only read snippets of the story, and admittedly I have no concept of tax structures for multi-millionaires, but in my case last year I paid quarterly (and this year too) and my expected tax bill is going to be $250 due on April 16th. But that isn't my tax burden, I've paid significantly more than that in income tax and quarterly payments throughout the year.

If the story was written about me, the headline would be KFWA pays $250 in federal taxes because it would point to line 50 on the 1040A.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Ginther
LOL you Commie Dum Fuq, whats employee taxes got to do with Trump personal income tax ?? you truly are a dum fuq pat. Quit typing cause stupid dont look good on you

I’m going to suggest a campfire get together at your place tonight. Trust this is fine . . .

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The process is pretty simple, so here's the bottom line.

Trump says that he gets audited every year. If the IRS finds discrepancies, they will notify his accountants. The accountants and lawyers have two options. They can dispute it with the IRS and make their case, or they can simply pay it plus the fine. Most people don't go to jail unless it was obvious that tax evasion occurred and they can't pay up. If he is audited every year, these discrepancies would come to light in short order and it would be rectified. If Trumps accountants are aware that they are being audited every year, it wouldn't only be difficult to get away with, but it would be extremely stupid to try to evade paying taxes. I'm pretty confident that Trump doesn't hire stupid accountants. All of this is between the IRS and the tax payer.

When my accountant did my 2019 taxes, they accidently overstated how much I paid in estimated taxes. I didn't have to pay 4th quarter because I had already overpaid as far as Safe Harbor is concerned. However, it was on the schedule and someone plugged in the total that was scheduled instead of what I told them I actually paid. In August I got a very nice letter from the IRS stating that we incorrectly reported our estimated taxes. This was not found in an audit, it was just found during the regular process. In addition to the money owed, I got hit with an $850.00 fine. Ultimately that's my fault for not catching it. Live and learn. I paid the back taxes and the fine and we have moved on. End of story and no one went to jail.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by KFWA
we all give a large amount of money in taxes and then pay the difference (or get a refund) owed at tax time. If you don't pay within 10% of your actual bill you are penalized.

I have only read snippets of the story, and admittedly I have no concept of tax structures for multi-millionaires, but in my case last year I paid quarterly (and this year too) and my expected tax bill is going to be $250 due on April 16th. But that isn't my tax burden, I've paid significantly more than that in income tax and quarterly payments throughout the year.

If the story was written about me, the headline would be KFWA pays $250 in federal taxes because it would point to line 50 on the 1040A.

Yep, if they wrote that about me, it would say that I haven't paid taxes in the last 20 years because every year I over pay with my estimated and it gets rolled over to the next year. It's total bullschit.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I always thought that the process was private. My returns and yours are nobody's business.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Interesting read:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-went-even-further-other-201617737.html

I wish I could avoid paying any taxes . . .

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
All this schit is a planned diversion tactic away from the biggest political scandal of all time which is Biden/Hunter/Clinton/Russia.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
When the left use the tax Law to reduce their taxes it's called 'following the Law' BUT

When TRiUMPh does it, somehow it becomes using a 'loophole'...........

Vote the DEM bastids OUT....................

PS: the LAW that TRiUMPh used to reduce his taxes, during the years mentioned, were largely written by DEMOCRATS...........................

Last edited by Muffin; 09/28/20.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (10gaugemag, 163bc, 10Glocks, 160user, 1234, 68 invisible), 2,471 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,233
Posts18,466,653
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.