24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Flu Shots [Re: wabigoon] #15265985 09/28/20
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 688
O
OldHat Offline
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
O
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 688
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Cholera and Small Pox have both been eradicated? How did that happen?

Pretty sure cholera was mostly because of sanitation.

BP-B2

Re: Flu Shots [Re: wabigoon] #15265989 09/28/20
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,855
V
victoro Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
V
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,855
I've never had the flu or a flu shot. If vaccines were safe there wouldn't be a huge Federal fund for people with vaccine injuries (to protect the drug companies). Almost all my ancestors lived long lives without antibiotics, vaccines and very few doctors. One of Grandfather's uncles that lived on a ranch in Gonzales County died around age 50 but I'm pretty sure the Injuns got him. All of my Grandparents were born at home and none of them got a HEP B vaccine on the day they were born.

Re: Flu Shots [Re: RockyRaab] #15266092 09/28/20
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,206
Border Doc Offline
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,206

Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Once again, we scourge the moribund equine.


Rocky, you have a wonderful way with words!

I won't repeat what this old Veterinarian, thoroughly trained as an epidemiologist, has said before about the HERD BENEFITS of vaccination.

Life is a series of choices, thank God. My grandfather died from Spanish Flu in 1918. My mother-in-law was mildly but chronically ill in the fall/winter of 2012 and did not receive immunization for flu that year. She died of complications of influenza in March of 2013. My wife and I got flu shots last week as part of our Autumn ritual. Choose your path wisely, and balance the risk with the benefit.


“You must endeavour to enjoy the pleasure of doing good. That is all that makes life valuable.”
Robert E. Lee, in a letter to his invalid wife.
Re: Flu Shots [Re: HuntnShoot] #15266114 09/28/20
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 4,573
Poconojack Online Content
Campfire Guide
Online Content
Campfire Guide
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 4,573

Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
HuntnShoot = Happy_Camper?

Thanks for the compliment. But no, I don't identify as a Christian. I do have an IQ of 150, and have forgotten more on vaccine research and health science than most people on the fire will ever know. That's because I've spent thousands of hours reading on the subject, particularly journals and research and their critiques, and consulting with various physicians over the years. I studied the foundations of the current "healthcare" system, as well as the scientific and ideological foundations of vaccine "science". Yes, I've spent more time than the average physician does in school, because of my high IQ. It's hard to trust people who aren't as smart as I am when my life is on the line, and the reasons I have for not trusting doctors stem from watching them make bad calls time after time, or show a lack of aptitude. The medical system is now self-reinforcing. Not many within it would dare to "kick against the pricks", because their high-paying job with lots of perks is easily yanked away if they don't tow the line.

Again, if you imagine that there is a standard model to use to treat all humans, and that if you treat all humans with the same "medicine" that you will have the same result, you are broken in the head. You can't even feed people the same food without killing a bunch. But there is little to no penalty for stupid these days. The dead have no voice in the discussion, and the sick really have no idea how they got that way.


I read a study that found people who brag about their intellect don’t know as much as they think they do.


"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
Re: Flu Shots [Re: wabigoon] #15266190 09/28/20
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,450
M
MM879 Offline
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,450
Last years flu shot worked as designed. I got the flu and it was a mild two day thang. I didn't die. My doctor told me this is a win.

Last edited by MM879; 09/28/20.
IC-A

Re: Flu Shots [Re: IndyCA35] #15266242 09/28/20
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 1,379
T
TrueGrit Offline
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 1,379
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
If you want to know what's in them, there's videos and articles on this site.

https://www.vaccinesandchristianity.org

I lost two family members to the same injections that you and your precious wife just got.
I often warn seniors about them. They go ahead and get them anyhow, without consideration.
Then I am asked to pray for their memory to be like it used to be.

I'm reminded now because this happened yesterday by another friend.

Best regards


So we're supposed to believe some anonymous fool on the Internet instead of our trusted MD?

If you don't get a flu shot you are really, really dumb.
Tamiflu works excellent for me the one time I needed to use it.



FU, you do as you please and I'll do as I please. One of these days we'll see who the real dumbasses are.

Last edited by TrueGrit; 09/28/20.

Life is good live it while you can.
Re: Flu Shots [Re: wabigoon] #15266261 09/28/20
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,922
W
wabigoon Online Content OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
W
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,922
38% ?, I'll take a quadruple return on investment.


These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Re: Flu Shots [Re: wabigoon] #15266293 09/28/20
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 16,484
sse Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 16,484
i got a flu shot for the first time a couple years ago, but unfortunately have since passed away


The Word Association Game thread, gone but not forgotten...

Regards, sse

Re: Flu Shots [Re: wabigoon] #15266320 09/28/20
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,600
T
tikkanut Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
T
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,600
Originally Posted by wabigoon
My wife, and I just got ours this morning, Drive through, mask of course.



No thx.......got one once

got sick as hell

I eat well...take 2-3 Lysine capsules daily......

Stay away from sic people......easy fur me.........

Wash my hands even when I see someone sic........

nobody sic down there

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Re: Flu Shots [Re: wabigoon] #15266330 09/28/20
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 39
visalia6mm Offline
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 39
Figure people will go batsh it crazy this winter when the normal sneezing coughing comes back with the cold.

Finding the places with the vaccine available will be like coming across small rifle primers.

IC-B

Re: Flu Shots [Re: wabigoon] #15266345 09/28/20
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 622
S
Stophel Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 622
The "logic" seems to be that because some vaccines are (supposedly) effective, then ALL vaccines MUST be effective.

I mean, they would NEVER lie to us... right?

Re: Flu Shots [Re: wabigoon] #15266406 09/28/20
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 31,780
slumlord Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 31,780
Hard to get into the nursing home being a vaccine denier.

They’ll just triple dope you up on your Sundowner Antipsychotic meds and give a big needle in the ass cheek while youre rambling on about The Rifleman.

Re: Flu Shots [Re: wabigoon] #15266416 09/28/20
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,338
Hawk_Driver Offline
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,338
My Uncle gave me tons of vaccines, including anthrax. Cant say they have bothered me that much. I havent gotten a flu shot in a couple years, cant see where it did that much good.

I dont think I would attack someone who wanted to get the flu shot this year, kind of a personal choice.


There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!-mountainclmbr

Re: Flu Shots [Re: Stophel] #15266529 09/28/20
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 24,427
RockyRaab Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 24,427
Apparently the other logic is that because some people (allegedly) had adverse results from one vaccine, that all vaccines will kill everybody.

Is that the line you guys are pushing?


Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Re: Flu Shots [Re: wabigoon] #15266609 09/28/20
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 20,244
V
Valsdad Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
V
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 20,244
I just received a bunch of garlic, and I have some already, and there may even be more in the garden. I'll eat a lot of garlic this winter maybe. Plant a bunch more for next year too. That should keep me safe from sickness and campfires...........I mean vampires.

Oh, I'll probably get my flu shot this year, just like for the last 15-20 or so.

I'll not tell anyone they should get one though.


The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Re: Flu Shots [Re: wabigoon] #15266630 09/28/20
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,499
RiverRider Offline
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,499
Last flu shot was in '76, courtesy of the USN. Made me sicker than a dog...didn't bother with sick call, just toughed it out while going through A School.

I've had a bad flu one time since then and that was six or seven years ago.


Life Member NRA, Texas State Rifle Association, Second Amendment Foundation, & GOA

“Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good.”

― Charles J. Chaput
Re: Flu Shots [Re: RockyRaab] #15266639 09/28/20
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 622
S
Stophel Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 622
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Apparently the other logic is that because some people (allegedly) had adverse results from one vaccine, that all vaccines will kill everybody.

Is that the line you guys are pushing?



Nope. This is the classic straw man.

Re: Flu Shots [Re: wabigoon] #15266659 09/28/20
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 22,131
EdM Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 22,131
I am puzzled why anyone GAF as to what I choose to do, whether the subject, my truck, my investments, how I chose to spend my money... The list goes on and on. Do what you choose as do I.


Conduct is the best proof of character.
Re: Flu Shots [Re: Happy_Camper] #15266695 09/28/20
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 9,012
IndyCA35 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 9,012
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
[

I provided many months of research for anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear, right there in my link.
You Christ rejecting son of the Devil, go ahead and take your poison.


[/b]


Gee, sport, I'm just not familiar with your particular wackdoodle cult.

How about showing me the chapter and verse in the Bible where Jesus said vaccines were bad.


Electing Biden to provide "moral clarity" is like hiring Jesse James to improve bank security.
Re: Flu Shots [Re: Valsdad] #15266709 09/28/20
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 16,484
sse Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 16,484
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I just received a bunch of garlic, and I have some already, and there may even be more in the garden. I'll eat a lot of garlic this winter maybe. Plant a bunch more for next year too. That should keep me safe from sickness and campfires...........I mean vampires.

Oh, I'll probably get my flu shot this year, just like for the last 15-20 or so.

I'll not tell anyone they should get one though.

you must live near the garlic capitol of the world


The Word Association Game thread, gone but not forgotten...

Regards, sse

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

RR1
Who's Online Now
642 registered members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 12savage, 14Homer, 1234, 70 invisible), 2,446 guests, and 853 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3










Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3
(Release build 20190728)
PHP: 7.3.23 Page Time: 0.044s Queries: 15 (0.005s) Memory: 0.8791 MB (Peak: 1.0436 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2020-10-31 21:56:35 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS