Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Originally Posted by wabigoon
My wife, and I just got ours this morning, Drive through, mask of course.

No thx.......got one once

got sick as hell

I eat well...take 2-3 Lysine capsules daily......

Stay away from sic people......easy fur me.........

Wash my hands even when I see someone sic........

nobody sic down there

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Awesome real estate Tikkanut

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I just received a bunch of garlic, and I have some already, and there may even be more in the garden. I'll eat a lot of garlic this winter maybe. Plant a bunch more for next year too. That should keep me safe from sickness and campfires...........I mean vampires.

Oh, I'll probably get my flu shot this year, just like for the last 15-20 or so.

I'll not tell anyone they should get one though.

you must live near the garlic capitol of the world

a good 6 hour drive with no traffic, but this came from somewhere else.

We apparently have a good climate for it as there's a big grow area 70 or so miles north of here. Semi loads go through town every fall, heading to points south I guess.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Ruth and Naomi used to glean the fields, wonder if it was for garlic?

Does anyone know?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

...there's a big grow area 70 or so miles north of here. Semi loads go through town every fall, heading to points south I guess.
I don't doubt that a bit.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
Ruth and Naomi used to glean the fields, wonder if it was for garlic?

Does anyone know?
Some kind of medicine.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Have had the flu before but i won't be getting the shot again this year.

I fully accept my choice as do others.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by tikkanut
My wife, and I just got ours this morning, Drive through, mask of course.

No thx.......got one once

got sick as hell

I eat well...take 2-3 Lysine capsules daily......

Stay away from sic people......easy fur me.........

Wash my hands even when I see someone sic........

nobody sic down there

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

See them tumbling down
Pledging their love to the ground!
Lonely, but free, I'll be found
Drifting along with the tumbling tumbleweeds
Cares of the past are behind
Nowhere to go, but I'll find
Just where the trail will wind
Drifting along with the tumblin' tumbleweeds

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The flu vaccine shot is dead virus. It's physically impossible to get the flu from the flu shot...unless the person administering the shot was contagious.

Carry on.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Cholera and Small Pox have both been eradicated? How did that happen?

1) Cholera is still around and there never was a vaccine for it because it is a bacterial infection.

"Researchers have estimated that each year there are 1.3 million to 4.0 million cases of cholera, and 21 000 to 143 000 deaths worldwide due to cholera."

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/cholera

2) Naturally occurring smallpox was wiped out by 1980 by a worldwide immunizations campaign but our brilliant scientists around the world have kept smallpox samples for research and have learned how to create smallpox with synthetic biology. In other words for future biological warfare. The vaccination that I got in 1950 only protected me for 10 years so I was still at risk until 1980.

"No cure or treatment for smallpox exists. A vaccine can prevent smallpox, but the risk of the vaccine's side effects is too high to justify routine vaccination for people at low risk of exposure to the smallpox virus."

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/smallpox/symptoms-causes/syc-20353027

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
The flu vaccine shot is dead virus. It's physically impossible to get the flu from the flu shot...unless the person administering the shot was contagious.

Carry on.

Have you ever had a flu shot? Did you ask the person who was about to give you that shot what exactly was in that shot? How do you know the virus is dead or if it's the right dead virus? Did you know that when you agreed to take that shot you relieved everybody involved including the vaccine maker from any liability if that shot injures or kills you?

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by EdM
I am puzzled why anyone GAF as to what I choose to do, whether the subject, my truck, my investments, how I chose to spend my money... The list goes on and on. Do what you choose as do I.

That’s not the campfire way.

The “conservatives” have to get in other folks’ business it seems.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by EdM
I am puzzled why anyone GAF as to what I choose to do, whether the subject, my truck, my investments, how I chose to spend my money... The list goes on and on. Do what you choose as do I.
That’s not the campfire way. The “conservatives” have to get in other folks’ business it seems.

laffin’

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by EdM
That’s not the campfire way. The “conservatives” have to get in other folks’ business it seems.

laffin’

If they didn't they might risk being called...........................

Libertarians

shocked

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by EdM

laffin’

If they didn't they might risk being called...........................

Libertarians

shocked

#dessertCoffee
#ToffeeCoffee

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the whole vaccine discussion is on-going whether it be for animals or various humans.

my cat just got her rabies shot. law requires one per year; the vaccine is suppose to be good for 3 years. what good is that?

i've been thinking about the flu shot, and how the flu can beat the hell out of some people, even send them 6 feet under on ocassion.

i'm going to run by the possibility with my doctor for two flu shots spaced out about 6 weeks apart. if she agrees i'll go get a follow up shot.

i don't know if i should shop for a different brand for the second shot, or just use the same as the first and accept it as a type, or kind of reinforcement.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
HuntnShoot = Happy_Camper?

Thanks for the compliment. But no, I don't identify as a Christian. I do have an IQ of 150, and have forgotten more on vaccine research and health science than most people on the fire will ever know. That's because I've spent thousands of hours reading on the subject, particularly journals and research and their critiques, and consulting with various physicians over the years. I studied the foundations of the current "healthcare" system, as well as the scientific and ideological foundations of vaccine "science". Yes, I've spent more time than the average physician does in school, because of my high IQ. It's hard to trust people who aren't as smart as I am when my life is on the line, and the reasons I have for not trusting doctors stem from watching them make bad calls time after time, or show a lack of aptitude. The medical system is now self-reinforcing. Not many within it would dare to "kick against the pricks", because their high-paying job with lots of perks is easily yanked away if they don't tow the line.

Again, if you imagine that there is a standard model to use to treat all humans, and that if you treat all humans with the same "medicine" that you will have the same result, you are broken in the head. You can't even feed people the same food without killing a bunch. But there is little to no penalty for stupid these days. The dead have no voice in the discussion, and the sick really have no idea how they got that way.

Ok, now you're in my confirmed kook category. It will be hard to pick between you, lonee, Happy Camper, or jaguartex for the 2020 KOTY award.

It's amazing to me that you seem to think I would give a fuuck what you think. I'm so much smarter than you that you're nearly a pants-schitting retard compared to me. Surely you've heard of Dunning-Kruger. It is a common theme in my life. You are just another dipschitt who imagines he "knows".

That's the simple reality. And you only reinforce it with statements like the one you made.

Feel free to lay out how much you know about the modern medical system, its philosophical foundations, the ideology behind vaccination, the function and composition of the immune system, variations in individual biological responses to environmental factors based on genotype/phenotype.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gus
the whole vaccine discussion is on-going whether it be for animals or various humans.

my cat just got her rabies shot. law requires one per year; the vaccine is suppose to be good for 3 years. what good is that?

i've been thinking about the flu shot, and how the flu can beat the hell out of some people, even send them 6 feet under on ocassion.

i'm going to run by the possibility with my doctor for two flu shots spaced out about 6 weeks apart. if she agrees i'll go get a follow up shot.

i don't know if i should shop for a different brand for the second shot, or just use the same as the first and accept it as a type, or kind of reinforcement.

Gus,

Our office used to give out thousands of rabies vaccines. Since I left that career, I read the research.
The developer of the same vaccine said that ONE shot is all the dog should need for lifetime immunity. I'm still not certain that it works at all, but if the man who has the most to gain by their use says this, it makes me wonder why they insist on a 3 year "booster?"

I'm not going to tell you what to do, but you have the right to know what ingredients go into the injection. You also should be informed of scams. Friends don't want friends to get scammed. That's the only reason I'm sharing my discoveries with this forum. I know that I would want my neighbor to tell me if a stranger was planning to do something that would put me at risk.

Did you know that the influenza shot batch developed for this year isn't even the same influenza strain that is in the environment?

Best regards,

HC

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/30/20.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Gus

Gus,

Our office used to give out thousands of rabies vaccines. Since I left that career, I read the research.
The developer of the same vaccine said that ONE shot is all the dog should need for lifetime immunity. I'm still not certain that it works at all, but if the man who has the most to gain by their use says this, it makes me wonder why they insist on a 3 year "booster?"

I'm not going to tell you what to do, but you have the right to know what ingredients go into the injection. You also should be informed of scams. Friends don't want friends to get scammed. That's the only reason I'm sharing my discoveries with this forum. I know that I would want my neighbor to tell me if a stranger was planning to do something that would put me at risk.

Did you know that the influenza shot batch developed for this year isn't even the same influenza strain that is in the environment?

Best regards,

HC

it is my layman's understanding that the flu vaccine for the "coming season" was guessed at, speculated upon, and was accepted as the best answer back before the vaccine was developed for this year in the lab. that is, they were using best available data (bad), so if it's 50 percent effective it'll be a winner. as mentioned previously 10 percent would be helpful.

now here's an interesting question: if covid is real, then could one still have covid and the flu at the same time, even though one took the flu shot? i think so. that'd be an unlucky individual, unless one is a mystic and believes that the spirit handed it to him on purpose so he could learn a lesson?

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Got my flu shot at the local pharmacy on the way home from work last night.

So, does someone get an adverse reaction from a medication once in a while? Sure.

But you have to look at the real statistics. How many illnesses has the vaccine prevented. How many lost work days has it saved? How many actual deaths were prevented vs how many adverse affects.

If 10,000,000 lives are saved by a vaccine, vs 1 or 2 people suffering adverse effects, that 1 or 2 injuries could destroy the pharma manufacturer. That is why the industry is protected. The industry is good for the herd.

Never mind that the herd desperately needs a good culling. None of us wants our own to be among the culled.

So yes, vaccines are kind of like seat belts. The stats all prove that seat belts save lives. That does not keep me from driving down the hiway without one, and feeling good about "sticking it to the man".

But after three bouts of pneumonia and four cases of bronchitis in fifteen years, I am at a lot more risk from a viral infection than I am a car accident.

That still does not make me any smarter than the virus denier when I stomp on tthe gas pedal before buckling up.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Gus

Gus,

Best regards,

HC

it is my layman's understanding that the flu vaccine for the "coming season" was guessed at, speculated upon, and was accepted as the best answer back before the vaccine was developed for this year in the lab. that is, they were using best available data (bad), so if it's 50 percent effective it'll be a winner. as mentioned previously 10 percent would be helpful.

now here's an interesting question: if covid is real, then could one still have covid and the flu at the same time, even though one took the flu shot? i think so. that'd be an unlucky individual, unless one is a mystic and believes that the spirit handed it to him on purpose so he could learn a lesson?

Regardless whether the flu or whatever other malady, if there's even the slightest chance that covid-19 might also be present, you can pretty well bank on it being counted in with covid-19 numbers.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

655 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 1minute, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,955 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,697
Posts18,456,685
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.