Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His programmers have the questions,
They have written the code and downloaded it.
Backed it up, and run it through for weeks.

And it's all they need.
A couple good, simple one line jabs.

After editing, the news will combine his best jab with
a bad shot of Trump. Even if they have to look at the film shot by shot.
There will be some of bad microexpessions.

It will look like Joe took him to the cleaners.
Even if he [bleep] his pants and fall asleep.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The strategy for every question will be to try and make Biden appear to be the adult in the room and make Trump out to be the juvenile delinquent. They're hoping that will divert attention away from Biden's incompetence and corruption.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
He doesn't have to slug it out with Trump as I don't think that would be a wise strategy, and I am sure he will try and shy away from that game.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Predictions?

It'll be a schit show. Your guess is good as mine as to who will get a memorable soundbite to stick on the wall.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Ginther
I just hope Donald doesnt have a mini stroke on stage and lose his bowels.....

They should put a decent size ramp that both men have to walk down ...... better put a disability rail there for Donald

The same Donald that flew to three different states in one day campaigning . Joey shuts out reporters at 9:30 am .

You are without a doubt one of the dumbest f-ucs I have ever seen post here.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Biden can't go 90 minutes w/o pissing his pants as a side effect of his meds for dementia..................he'll be wearing a diaper & be quite uncomfortable, prolly looking for the OK sign from his wife, amid looking at his teleprompter too.

And yes, he will lose his schitt & blow up, yes, he will get softball questions (that he's already been given & has a cheat sheet for, maybe an earpiece, said to just be a hearing aid, too), yes, after the debate, the media will say he won, or it was at least a draw.

Trump cannot win unless Ol' Joe just completely breaks down on stage, which is very possible to have happen...............and is what I truly hope for. Then it's over.

POS shouldn't even be there.

MM

+1 Glad I am not the one to change Biden's diaper after the abuse he will get.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Most if not all will be watching for a Biden meltdown.. the left isn’t watching knowing Biden going to put trump in his place. They are watching hoping he doesn’t have a proverbial meltdown.. while the right/trump voters are hoping for the first part a proverbial meltdown.. All the left can hope for is Biden look somewhat sane, don’t go off in some rant and act like it’s Gary Hart he’s debating..

Last edited by 79S; 09/28/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I think the format and moderator will be designed to isolate Trump from Biden and keep Trump from getting many punches in. I think Trump will still manage to get some shots in, but the narrative the next day will be heavily biased by the media to declare Biden the winner. Anyone that actually watched the debate will know otherwise, but the media is so unabashedly biased it won't matter, Biden could pass out at the podium and they'll declare him the winner.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Try rightside broad casting on utube. It will be biden's double which is 50 years younger.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
His programmers have the questions,
They have written the code and downloaded it.
Backed it up, and run it through for weeks.

And it's all they need.
A couple good, simple one line jabs.

After editing, the news will combine his best jab with
a bad shot of Trump. Even if they have to look at the film shot by shot.
There will be some of bad microexpessions.

It will look like Joe took him to the cleaners.
Even when he [bleep] his pants and fall asleep.

fixt

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I predict the media will outwardly and obviously side with Biden, then present an irrational and non-factual summation of the debate after it is over. The losers will again be anyone who seeks to adhere to reality.

YA THINK!!!??

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

They should put a decent size ramp that both men have to walk down ...... better put a disability rail there for Donald

The same Donald that flew to three different states in one day campaigning . Joey shuts out reporters at 9:30 am .

Yep. Ginger is dumb and delusional. Typical DemoRat.
TDS has eaten away what few brain cells she had left.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I’d love to see Trump work into the debate that Biden’s son Hunter was banging his dead brothers widow. The mother of Hunters nephews and all with the blessing of Joe and Jill Biden. Right up until Hunter left her to impregnate a stripper with a child that he was sued to acknowledge or pay support to. That’s some seriously fugged up stuff that most suburban woman probably have no idea about. It’s easy to understand. Not up for debate and puts a whole new light on Joe Biden portraying himself as mister proud but still grieving family man.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 09/28/20.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
How the hell is Biden going to stay up that late? Ohhh, yah, dope. It'll be a CF anyway about it. Don't underestimate the moderator's dooshiness. Nor Don's ability to step on his dic. Listening on the radio, tuning in here for commentary.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Yep. Ginger is dumb and delusional. Typical DemoRat.
TDS has eaten away what few brain cells she had left.

Give the guy a break, he's just spoutin' what his commie propaganda officers feed him to disperse on the internet.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I hope biden is properly checked for wires, He is going to blow this one and the world needs to know he is an actor and a comedian, not a politician/President.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Trump is going to be all over Biden like a cat on a mouse.

+1
A lot of naysayers on here, obviously blind to Trump’s accomplishments even after watching him over the last FOUR years. Gimme EIGHT please.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
My prediction is that it is going to be fun to watch.. Any and all of the above postings are possible.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Predictions?

-How long before Biden loses his chit?

-Can Biden make it all 90 minutes?

-What will cause Biden to lose his chit?

-Will Joe Biden be asked if his administration will pack the SCOTUS? Will he answer in the definitive?

The Biden campaign response to being asked to take a drug test was awful. That was a lose-lose for them no matter what they did.

I think Trump will run circles around Biden and Biden's decline will be in full view. He's not done a 90 minute appearance since March. I think Trump is going to cause Biden to blow up. And of course the moderators will do everything they can to favor Biden.

The moderator is that little commie twat Chris Wallace. He will be doing his self-importance routine, interrupting Trump. Guaranteed. He thinks it's all about him.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Wallace has stated that he wants to appear invisible, he said if he does his job right, people won’t even know he is there.
This is of course Bull Schit and a set up. Wallace will interrupt and fact check President Trump often, but never Biden.

When the debate is over(if there even is a debate) Wallace will declare himself a patriot.
“ I know I said I wished to be invisible, but Trump was lying so much that I just couldn’t sit there and allow it, I felt it my patriotic duty to let the public know”.

Speaking of “patriotic duty”.
If Wallace had an ounce of Patriotism, and honesty, he would ask Biden some questions that are not on the list given to Biden.
Can you imagine the schit show if Wallace switched some or all of the questions.
I would be willing to bet that Biden would actually say right there on live TV, “ Hey man, you can’t ask me that, that’s not one of the questions,”

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 11point, 48 invisible), 2,587 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,361
Posts18,468,985
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.