OP Offline
Campfire Member
G

Last edited by Ginther; 09/29/20.

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey dumbass, it's an involuntary mental committment for evaluation, NOT an arrest. Perhaps you should learn the difference.

Now THIS is a criminal offense and will eventually lead to an arrest.........which is NOT the same as a mental committment.

Biden Puke Implicated In Voter Fraud

Now, back to your previously scheduled dumbassery.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
G
Ginther Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
G
Hey Commie dipshiet he didnt comply with an officers command and thus was ' ARRESTED ' .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Funny how you commie dipschitts sling around the term commie dipschitt. You've really learned Mao's Little Red Book rather well. You should be proud. Most of your comrades are little more than useful idiots. But not you. You're a genius.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I had a friend who had something like that, and it had nothing to do with mental illness. It was a drug interaction-- beta blockers and. . . (memory escapes me). Bottom line, I got called in late one night. My buddy Ralph had gone berserk in a restaurant. Luckily no firearms were involved. He'd gone ape in the middle of dinner and the police had been called. His girlfriend called me out of bed, and I came and got him. I was the only one he'd go with.

Ralph gave me explicit instructions; I had to get him to a particular private hospital and get a certain cardiologist. This was in between bouts of extreme aggression and general weirdness. The details of that night are best left for a campfire, but I did as he told me. The next day, the nurse that I'd punked and his doctor both agreed I'd probably saved the dude's life.

We just buried Ralph last week. He went on to survive 35 years after that incident. Among other things, he taught a class every winter in Supply Side Economics at Moscow University.

My point in bringing this up is that we have no idea what was going on, and it's best to leave it be.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Sorry you lost your Pal.

RIP Ralph.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Sorry you lost your Pal.

RIP Ralph.

Thanks.

We all met up last winter for drinks. It's the group I call the Dos Equis Crowd. It's all a bunch of old farts that were all super spooks and men of action in their time. We hang out together every couple of months. Ralph was the oldest. I'm the youngest by far. Ralph announced he had cancer and had 6 weeks left. He actually lasted 3 months, and manged to give a last lecture on current affairs in his last month. I posted a link here when it happened. He passed peacefully with 2 girlfriends by his side, and it took until last week for them to relax the COVID rules enough to give him a proper burial. Ralph had no regrets, no serious pain, and no serious hassles. We should all die so well.

I don't know what's up with Brad. However, I'd not judge him-- not yet at least.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The encounter with police started Sunday afternoon on DeSota Drive, where Parscale, 44, lives with his wife, Candice Parscale. The couple had argued, and Candice Parscale said her husband chambered a round into a pistol during a heated exchange between the two.

It’s unclear what they were arguing about, but she said she fled the house in fear and asked a real estate agent, who was about to show a nearby house, for help. The agent called the cops.

House buyer: "Whats the neighborhood like here?"
Realtor: "Oh you will love it, quiet, great location, good neighb...."
Mrs. Parsale; "HELP ME! MY HUSBAND IS GOING TO SHOOT ME!"

Last edited by KFWA; 09/29/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
his silicon titted wife made it up. wants out of the union cause he cant steal money anymore. he spent millions on houses and cars trying to keep her. got caught stealing and she is not in "love" anymore

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Thanks for that, makes me want to vote for Trump even more.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
At least someone on our side was honest enough to get him removed instead the lying and fake cover famous on the democrat side.
As to his mental state, that is becoming all to common a disturbing thing in folks of any and all persuasions. Very sad.
Someone very close to me woke up one day thinking he was Jesus Christ. Full boat. Damn near died sleeping in a semi trailer in the dead of winter before he was found. Drug imbalance in the brain, took a while to figure it out. Was a great family man, to this day he’s not quite all back.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Osky
At least someone on our side was honest enough to get him removed instead the lying and fake cover famous on the democrat side.
As to his mental state, that is becoming all to common a disturbing thing in folks of any and all persuasions. Very sad.
Someone very close to me woke up one day thinking he was Jesus Christ. Full boat. Damn near died sleeping in a semi trailer in the dead of winter before he was found. Drug imbalance in the brain, took a while to figure it out. Was a great family man, to this day he’s not quite all back.

Osky

pascale got fired so money source dried up plus being married to a call girl pushed him over the edge

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
No more owning guns for him

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Funny how you commie dipschitts sling around the term commie dipschitt. You've really learned Mao's Little Red Book rather well. You should be proud. Most of your comrades are little more than useful idiots. But not you. You're a genius.

I find it funny that the worst insult you people can come up with is commie. What is this, the 1950's?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
FFS, dumbass you can't even spell his name right! WTF is wrong with you?

G
Ginther Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
No more owning guns for him

No more Super Pac money either now that he's not working the Election. House of Cards, this Grifter will be broke by Xmas.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Ginther
Hey Commie dipshiet he didnt comply with an officers command and thus was ' ARRESTED ' .

Ginther,

How many dicks do you make contact with before you can afford a tank of gas?

On average.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They didn't give him much time to "comply" before they tackled him.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Squidge
They didn't give him much time to "comply" before they tackled him.

yea I dont understand him being tackled. almost naked in his shorts could not have a weapon. what was the reason for that?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

ES&D..... ASS Hole

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
714 members (12344mag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 67 invisible), 3,148 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,749
Posts18,401,306
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.