Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Squidge
Another swamp loving idiot goes on ignore.

You know you’re reading this.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
16 bore,
Squish likes the press having the ability to scrutinize a private sector business mans financials if he decides to run for office.... what could possibly go wrong with that? hahahhahahahahah

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
We are not interested in Trump's tax return, we are interested in all the good work is doing and going to do.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Should we know who candidates lenders are, who holds their liabilities, debt? Who they are beholden to? Or should those things not be transparent?

LOL, the bolshevik media doesn't think its important when it pertains to a democratic candidate.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Zero and Biden both have oceanfront estates 15 and 9 million respectively. What happened to the ocean rising because of Global warming ? How does a VP that made 200k a year buy a 9 million dollar oceanfront home after selling his 700k home for 500k over to a "Friend", A home that was mortgaged and then refinanced 20 times? Please explain Libtards.

Last edited by Oldelkhunter; 09/29/20.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Zero and Biden both have oceanfront estates 15 and 9 million respectively. What happened to the ocean rising because of Global warming. How does a VP that made 200k a year buy a 9 million dollar oceanfront home after selling his 700k home for 500k over to a "Friend". A home that was mortgaged and then refinanced 20 times . Please explain Libtards.

The swamp loving idiots on the fire don't believe Zero, Biden, or Trump's finances are anybody's business but their own.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And the NYT is savvy enough to understand the tax code. Now that’s funny right there.

You dipschit libtards love the IRS so if there were “problems” wouldn’t they already be taken care of through their normal course of business?

The US tax code is so complicated that CPA’s have to make careers out of interpreting it.

Where’s the NYT article about Schumer, Pelosi, and Biden’s returns?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wish Trump , when his tax returns started being in question, just said, my job as a taxpayer is to do everything legal I can to reduce my tax burden. I take advantage of the laws as every American should, thats why they are there.

If you want to elect someone who thinks everyone should pay more in taxes than they are required to, then I'm not that guy

that would have shut some people up.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
How would one go about seeing someone's tax returns? I do not believe they are public information.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
There’s not a single swing voter that gives a fugk.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
How many Democrat's are working for free?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
And the desperation on the left continues. What a bunch of pathetic losers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
There’s not a single swing voter that gives a fugk.

I can't imagine it changing anyone's vote. After the debate tonight, unless Wallace just continually beats the drum about taxes and Trump loses his mind over it, no one will be talking about it tomorrow. The news cycle will move on.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
I wish Trump , when his tax returns started being in question, just said, my job as a taxpayer is to do everything legal I can to reduce my tax burden. I take advantage of the laws as every American should, thats why they are there.

If you want to elect someone who thinks everyone should pay more in taxes than they are required to, then I'm not that guy

that would have shut some people up.

It’s all about envy and the belief that what anyone with success has, was taken from some poor fella. Then the demtards promise they’re gonna take the rich guys money and give it to the poor.

Over and over and over.....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Pat85

Should we know who candidates lenders are, who holds their liabilities, debt? Who they are beholden to? Or should those things not be transparent?

LOL, the bolshevik media doesn't think its important when it pertains to a democratic candidate.

All crickets about Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Feinstein, Nadler tax returns. Every single one of these scum have been outed for one criminal activity or another - fraud, pay for play, crooked business deals, etc.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

You are wrong, owned my own business for 34 years, did 27 years in the National Guard at the same time and raise 2 kids by my self for

about 15 years. Fought in Vietnam and Iraq. Other than that I did not do a dam thing. What have you done for your country?

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

It is reported that Trump owes more than 300 Million dollars and maybe up to 400 million in debt. The

public has a right to know what foreign countries he owes that money to because it is a big security clearance problem.

That question is one of the most important questions on the application form 86 for a security clearance. If Trump did not revel

who he owes money to he could not get a security clearance of any kind. In other words he can not owe 300 million to Russia, we

need to know that.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Ignorance is bliss, eh? Laughing.

if that is what you need to determine who to vote for, you probably need someone to read the ballot to you

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sse
Ignorance is bliss, eh? Laughing.

if that is what you need to determine who to vote for, you probably need someone to read the ballot to you

Lol, it's obvious you would rather be ignorant than informed when voting. Laughing.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Pat85

All crickets about Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Feinstein, Nadler tax returns. Every single one of these scum have been outed for one criminal activity or another - fraud, pay for play, crooked business deals, etc.

Bullschidt, I've clearly stated all candidates and elected officials should be financially transparent to discourage swamp behaviour.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

617 members (160user, 10Glocks, 204guy, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 1Longbow, 69 invisible), 2,061 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,261
Posts18,448,186
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.