Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by Ginther
I just hope Donald doesnt have a mini stroke on stage and lose his bowels.....

They should put a decent size ramp that both men have to walk down ...... better put a disability rail there for Donald

The same Donald that flew to three different states in one day campaigning . Joey shuts out reporters at 9:30 am .

You are without a doubt one of the dumbest f-ucs I have ever seen post here.

Yep. Ginger is dumb and delusional. Typical DemoRat.
TDS has eaten away what few brain cells she had left.

It's been entertaining watching her go over the edge.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I predict the media will outwardly and obviously side with Biden, then present an irrational and non-factual summation of the debate after it is over. The losers will again be anyone who seeks to adhere to reality.

YA THINK!!!??

I can't think of a single debate that was not hostile to the Republican.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Ds are already saying teh questions, especially crime and violence, are slanted towards Trump's benefit.

The real fun will be watching to see how often both of them ignore the question and go after something else.

You know Trump's taxes will come up, but from where I've read, the answer should be simple "Yes, only paid a few hundred, two points, #1 that means I only UNDERPAID by a couple of hundred not that I paid, and #2 I used the tax laws and deductions put in place by career people like Biden. I'm trying to change things to the people, Biden and his like have been in government for 40+ years, they created the exact problem you are accusing me of abusing, want it fixed? Start with teh source: Biden and others who have been in those seats for lifetime"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stophel
I don't know, I think you shouldn't underestimate Biden. I wonder if he may actually be more lucid than he lets on. I don't think they would even agree to a debate if they didn't have something up their sleeve. Some kind of trickery WILL be involved...
Dementia comes and goes. They'll get worse for a short time, then seem to recover but never back to where they were. It's a rubber ball bouncing down stairs. Each time it goes lower and doesn't get as high as before.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Tuesday night? That's "Life Below Zero" night on TV.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Ginther
I just hope Donald doesnt have a mini stroke on stage and lose his bowels.....

They should put a decent size ramp that both men have to walk down ...... better put a disability rail there for Donald

Again your stupidity abounds. Biden’s team is already asking for intervals and bathroom breaks. Namenda makes you pee a lot. How about asking Biden about Zero and Biden’s economic record. With no pandemic they successfully ruined American manufacturing and energy creating a wonderful record of 93 million unemployed, 44 million on food stamps and 16 million inundating SS Disability with false claims. How about foreign policy the Caliphate took over the entire Iraq country, Iran got lots of cash under Biden and Syria was gassing its citizens. What did Obama/Biden do, not a damn thing. Trump cleaned it up in 3 months. Biden is and has always been a low IQ follow the leader loser. No accomplishments ever throughout his career. But you don’t really care about that, do you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
As interesting as the debates may be, it's the election I care about. Anyone relay believe debates are going to change any minds?

Entertainment purposes only.

Black Cows Matter!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Originally Posted by wabigoon
As interesting as the debates may be, it's the election I care about. Anyone relay believe debates are going to change any minds?

Entertainment purposes only.

Maybe, but many if those that support Biden have never even heard or read that he has Dementia, believe it or not the media has hidden this.

It is very possible and even likely that many Biden supporters will have their eyes opened and say “ what the f*ck was that” , “ does he have dementia or something “

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

668 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 62 invisible), 2,389 guests, and 1,163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,140
Posts18,464,822
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.