Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 42 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 41 42
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Gotta think there's bunch of dems wondering WTF, this is the best we could do?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
BP-B2

M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

Last edited by Muffin; 09/29/20.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
DOW futures went up 200 points during the debate. I wish I knew why. They're either betting on Trump because he's better for business. Or they think Trump lost and there's not going to be controversy to deal with after the election.

The smart moneys on Trump. Every One Knows Biden is a fuggin joke.

The polls say otherwise.

Anyone that puts any Credence on the polls is a fool.

Last edited by 12344mag; 09/29/20.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Taco2fiddy7
They need a moderator that will MODERATE and NOT DEBATE.

Trump needs to STFU and let Biden lose the debate on his own.

Trump needs to come with more facts and figures instead of personal insults. He had many chances to make Biden look bad and let them slip away

Yup, but he is doing exactly what Biden wants him to do. Trump played right into their hands.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 12344mag
DOW futures went up 200 points during the debate. I wish I knew why. They're either betting on Trump because he's better for business. Or they think Trump lost and there's not going to be controversy to deal with after the election.

The polls say otherwise.

Anyone that puts any Credence on the polls is a fool.

Okay.

Tarquin
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Trump missed the chance to explain Charlottesville and call out Biden"s clan buddies.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Does anyone really WANT more debates after that disaster???

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LMAO. The guy on OAN just pulled out a box of tissues, "for Chris Wallace to wipe the brown stuff off his nose."

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by Squidge
What a schit show!

Finally something I can agree with you on. Id like to reclaim those 90 min of my life back

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Trump needs to get Rudy and Fat Christy off his debate prep team right now and get somebody on that knows what the hell they are doing.

Tarquin
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ribka

The polls say otherwise.

another BLM never Trumper. You change your mind more than a 52 year menopausal woman.

I stated a fact. The polls might be wrong, but the fact is Trump is consistently down 7 points and getting his ass handed to him tonight.

Maybe you weren't alive back in 2016. You should look that year up.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
My prediction- there will be no more debates after the VP debate.

I hope not after this one. Ugly on both sides. Just hammer facts and numbers and let Biden stammer.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Trump missed the chance to explain Charlottesville and call out Biden"s clan buddies.

Yup. And who couldn't have seen that question coming?

Tarquin
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I think Biden did a much better job keeping his cool and not interrupting which is something a lot of independents will appreciate. It won't matter to them that Trump was interrupting because Biden's a lying POS because anyone that's still "undecided" is obviously not ever going to open their eyes to the facts of how much damage the Dems have done and are going to do to this country and it's Constitution.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Trump needs to STFU and let Biden lose the debate on his own. Stop interrupting almost every time.

Trump needs to come with more facts and figures instead of personal insults. He had many chances to make Biden look bad and let them slip away

Biden didn’t need any help looking bad. He came across as a bumbling stumbling idiot that was too dumb to Debate Trump. He had to let Wallace fight his battles. What a fuggin joke Wallace and Biden both were.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That was the most sorryass excuse for a debate I have ever seen. Reminded me of two sixth graders fussing with each other out on the playground. Not one solid answer to even one question posed, only shouting over each other and hurling personal insults. Sad.

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
LMAO. The guy on OAN just pulled out a box of tissues, "for Chris Wallace to wipe the brown stuff off his nose."

I think most knew what WALLACE, A WELL -KNOWN NEVER Trumper like his Lying Father Mike , would do tonite.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Wallace either got a kickback or a kneeling session from Kamala Harris

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by ribka

The polls say otherwise.

another BLM never Trumper. You change your mind more than a 52 year menopausal woman.

I stated a fact. The polls might be wrong, but the fact is Trump is consistently down 7 points and getting his ass handed to him tonight.

Maybe you weren't alive back in 2016. You should look that year up.

Trump got an October surprise from Comey. 2016 was an outlier. The polls have been right damn near every year otherwise (excepting Adlai Stevenson).

Tarquin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Trump needs to STFU and let Biden lose the debate on his own. Stop interrupting almost every time.

Biden didn’t need any help looking bad. He came across as a bumbling stumbling idiot that was too dumb to Debate Trump. He had to let Wallace fight his battles. What a fuggin joke Wallace and Biden both were.

And we only saw that when Trump would finally STFU and let Biden make himself look bad.

Page 23 of 42 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 41 42

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
125 members (32_20fan, 338reddog, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 8 invisible), 1,449 guests, and 753 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,893
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.