Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
Ginther Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
G
Well G I Joe stepped up and sure made Trump look pretty damn average tonight.

My main take away from the Skool yard fight was how ANGRY Trump was most of the debate, it was almost if his handlers got his anti stroke medication dose wrong.

Either that or he missed his late night Big Mac meal and was having hunger pains.

Biden out performed all expectations and will probably grab a handful of vote.

Debate 1 Biden the WINNER by TKO

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
GB1

G
Ginther Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
G
Oh shut up man.”

“Keep yapping.”

“Will he just shush for a minute?”

“Why don’t you inject some bleach into your veins?”

“He’s racist.”

“He’s Putin’s puppy.”

“He’s a fool, and a clown, and a liar.”

Thats G I Joe giving Bone Spurs Trump a good old smack down.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I agree Trump did not look good...........but we have two more to go...........Trump will improve I hope, and his advisers will ask him to be quiet and let Biden respond. I hope Trump wins......he has my vote............................but in a Democracy people get what they deserve..............if they vote Biden in they deserve the carnage he will bring.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from ]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
They were both getting their digs in.

Biden refused to acknowledge Antifa as a problem, or as an organization. Biden couldn't name a single LE organization supporting him.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

It’s very easy to get angry, when you are debating a liar. Especially when the liar is not called on his lies! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We already know you will support the pedophile.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
G
Ginther Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
G
Trump was out of control tonight and seems to have lost touch a bit with Reality, he will be held accountable after the Election for his crimes

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Or when the moderator is bribed in some way so to protect Quid Pro Dimentia Joe.

The dumb bastard couldn't even keep his two sons stories straight and tried to play smoke and mirrors by mixing the two

Last edited by KenMi; 09/29/20.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Trump just got out of control tonight, he spent a lot of time arguing with Mike Wallace. Most of his facts was wrong.

At the end Trump would not say he would honor the results of the election. Sounds like he is setting himself up to

be a dictator, what he is doing is exactly what a dictator trys to do. Are you guys for a democracy or a Trump dictatorship?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
Are you guys for a democracy or a Trump dictatorship?

I hope Pres. Trump turns his machineguns on people like you and snuffs your lives out.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wallace let Biden talk over 2 minutes, he didn’t call out Biden on several disrespectful occasions, most of all Wallace backed the false statements Biden spouted and that was his sin.

To the normal unthinker It looked like Biden was holding his own and that was the plan stan.

I don’t worry about Biden as a President, I have concerned for the kid diddlers, stupid, and easily fooled folk that would support him.

If you would vote for a man that grasp a little girl, smells her, and humps her leg like a dog, then you are no better.

Burn in Hell!

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 09/29/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump was calm. Sleepy Joe was the one with popping veins and bulging eyes. Also, was Joe drifting off to sleep, or did he have crib notes in his hand. I saw times when I couldn't see his eyes, just upper lid.

Biden sure comes up with some weird alternative stats. He needs to be challenged. He also fervently lied about Trump and and about his own actions/inactions.

Trump shouldn't have interrupted so much, but Biden did too.

Biden did his Uncle Sam pose a number of times.

Biden seemed to have rehearsed answers.

Judging by the bulging angry eyes, I would suspect Biden was on some drug or other. He seemed to be confused but quickly caught himself before mis-speaking (too much).

If Wallace couldn't ride herd on these two, I don't hold out much hope for the other debates.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If Wallace weren’t gonna call Biden out for the dishonesties then Trump had an obligation to interrupt and interject.

Most of the people on the right are even too stupid to realize what was going on.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 09/29/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump just got out of control tonight, he spent a lot of time arguing with Mike Wallace. Most of his facts was wrong.

At the end Trump would not say he would honor the results of the election. Sounds like he is setting himself up to

be a dictator, what he is doing is exactly what a dictator trys to do. Are you guys for a democracy or a Trump dictatorship?

I'd like to know how you're so sure his facts were wrong....

As for a democracy or a Trump dictatorship, I think I speak for most of the 'Fire when I say neither....the US isn't a democracy and it wasn't meant to be. It is a republic.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Interesting how Biden waffled time and again when Trump pointedly put to him why he hadn't already done some of the great and wonderful things he proposes over his 40 plus years in national politics.

Another was when Trump brought up Hunter Biden's dubious financial 'windfalls' when Joe Biden was vice president.

I thought I was going to literally fall out of my chair I laughed so hard when Trump called Biden out on some of his past exaggerations about his academic accomplishments... laugh laugh laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Guntruck50 sissy is just another brick head.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ginther
Well G I Joe stepped up and sure made Trump look pretty damn average tonight.

My main take away from the Skool yard fight was how ANGRY Trump was most of the debate, it was almost if his handlers got his anti stroke medication dose wrong.

Either that or he missed his late night Big Mac meal and was having hunger pains.

Biden out performed all expectations and will probably grab a handful of vote.

Debate 1 Biden the WINNER by TKO

This guy probably pushes for women SEALs as long as they can perform above expectations, what a freakin dummie !

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

You sound really stupid with this type of nonsense. Trump is constantly pushing up against the limits of his power, but he has never exceeded his power as President. If he ever did, THEN Nancy and friends would have a field day.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dats a fact

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

660 members (007FJ, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1minute, 1936M71, 68 invisible), 3,247 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,588
Posts18,454,274
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.