Print Thread
Hop To
Page 34 of 42 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 41 42
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from ]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
GB1

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by Ginther
As expected the trolls are out on force already on the forum LOL.

How would you know ??? LMFAO

CNN has Biden winning the debate 60% to 28% and that seems a reasonable result considering how bad Trump did.

Oh CNN....., fug yeah dude CNN.... laffin, you are bigger idiot than I thought

Since the CNN audience is at least 70% Democrat, I guess Biden lost votes.

Gee I thought I was ignore ya Commie Schmuck LMFAO

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
FatCity67 thanks for the laugh. I had to chuckle. I had a client once that wanted to bring Bobby Knight on a quail hunt. I told him “well I’ll tell you one thing, if he starts throwing chairs his ass is out of here.” Just kidding. If I’m in a bar fight I want Trump and Bobby Knight on my side. Losing is not an option. Both great Americans! MAGA. 👍

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ginther
As expected the trolls are out on force already on the forum LOL.

How would you know ??? LMFAO

CNN has Biden winning the debate 60% to 28% and that seems a reasonable result considering how bad Trump did.

Where are you going to be on November 4th? I'm betting it won't be here. You fugkin moron.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
CBB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Really expected better from Trump. He just gave the left a boatload of ammo. Missed multiple opportunities to hammer joe

Hunt...
IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by CBB
Really expected better from Trump. He just gave the left a boatload of ammo. Missed multiple opportunities to hammer joe

Very well put,

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by IZH27
My prediction- there will be no more debates after the VP debate.

I hope not after this one. Ugly on both sides. Just hammer facts and numbers and let Biden stammer.

Yep I agree I’d really hoped this would be the tactic not New Yorker rudeness and interruptions. No reason to step in when yer opponent is gonna hang himself which, given enough rope, Joe WILL do.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KFWA
Democrats will use this as an excuse for Biden not to debate any more

Im ok with that as the moderators will only get more bias from here on. I have never been a fan of debates. Debates are always harder on the guy who currently holds the office. Its easier to be a critic of whats been done and then jabber about what you would do with no detail. Trying to answer questions on complex issues cant be done in two minutes so it just a jab fest.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw

I hope not after this one. Ugly on both sides. Just hammer facts and numbers and let Biden stammer.

Yep I agree I’d really hoped this would be the tactic not New Yorker rudeness and interruptions. No reason to step in when yer opponent is gonna hang himself which, given enough rope, Joe WILL do.

I had to quit listening. My biggest gripe with Trump is that he is a rude and crude person, and he proved it last night. It was obvious that Biden didn't have a clue what he was doing, and all Trump had to do was let him prove it. Instead, his behavior actually help cover up for Joe's dumbazzness.

I'll still for Trump, as there is no choice, but there was no need for him to act like he did.

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Does anyone really believe the country needs a President who is polite and soft spoken right now.

C
CBB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by efw

I had to quit listening. My biggest gripe with Trump is that he is a rude and crude person, and he proved it last night. It was obvious that Biden didn't have a clue what he was doing, and all Trump had to do was let him prove it. Instead, his behavior actually help cover up for Joe's dumbazzness.

I'll still for Trump, as there is no choice, but there was no need for him to act like he did.

Thats exactly how I feel. All he had to do was hit the major talking points and let Joe repeat himself and stammer. He madee himself look bad to people in the middle last night. Those who are tired of the left and looking for an answer from the right did not get it.

IMHO, Trump lost votes last night when he could have easily taken the higher road and cemented a Win.

Hunt...
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Could the President have done better? Yes, but Biden spouted lie after lie. If the President had not fought back, Wallace would not have let him. Wallace would have attempted to reframe the question or move in another direction so there would not be any refuting of Biden’s statements.

There are reports that Biden was given the questions early just like hitlery was given them in 2016. My guess is that there will be no more debates. Biden did one and that’s it.

Wallace is a Democrat hack like his commie loving father before him. He gives the name Wallace a bad reputation.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Trump did great in his first answer about filling the Supreme Court vacancy. After that he fell into Biden’s handlers trap and allows Biden to use some prepped one liners which the media will use over and over again.

Trump came across as out of control.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I reckon the country is safe now since Joe said Antifa is just a philosophy.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Some of you are ate up with political correctness.

Trump was debating 2 people while Joe was debating one with help from his wires and his MOJO Lens.
Trump never lied while the other debate team did.
Trump by his tactics forced the other 2 into confusion with debate lines of "Shut up".
Then their was the signal Trump gave................https://twitter.com/i/events/1311132414782050304........................https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1311131883292459008

https://twitter.com/theconservador/status/1311145225193246720

Fact check.......https://twitter.com/intheMatrixxx/status/1311194011173085184

I think the official count was Biden lied 33 times..........Trump 0.

This is a real "for all the marbles" this time, not some former game we've witnessed for the last 100yrs plus of "play nice" now. Gloves are off!

Last edited by K22; 09/30/20.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
It was a fight. There was no biting. I’m ok with that. Fighting is never pretty.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Anyone take a look at all the Press this morning?

Trump, Trump, Trump, Wallace, Wallace, Trump, Trump, Wallace.

Hiden Biden?

Exactly.

Problem is the conditioning that the Repuke party had been doing to its own for the last 60+ years is on full display in this thread.

This is a WAR gentleman for OUR COUNTRY.

Get over your delicate sensibilities.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Anyone take a look at all the Press this morning?

Trump, Trump, Trump, Wallace, Wallace, Trump, Trump, Wallace.

Hiden Biden?

Exactly.

Problem is the conditioning that the Repuke party had been doing to its own for the last 60+ years is on full display in this thread.

This is a WAR gentleman for OUR COUNTRY.

Get over your delicate sensibilities.
Great post.

Page 34 of 42 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 41 42

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 117LBS, 10ring1, 68 invisible), 2,577 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,164
Posts18,465,273
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.