Print Thread
Hop To
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Good update.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2020/09/29/white-house-border-wall-extends-10-miles-per-week/

President Donald Trump’s border wall is lengthening by 10 miles per week and is helping agents find more smuggled drugs at the legal entry ports, according to a White House statement.

“Construction is moving at a rate of approximately 10 miles per week, setting the administration up to complete its year-end goal with time to spare,” said the September 29 statement, which said that 738 miles had been built, are under construction, or are being planned:

This 450-mile section of constructed wall is significant as it will mark the end of DHS’s first round of efforts to secure the SWB with physical borders. These are some of the highest-trafficking and therefore most critical sectors of the southern border for illegal crossings and apprehensions.

These numbers point to the department’s unrelenting efforts to secure the American people and restore integrity to America’s broken immigration system despite widespread, transparently political obstruction in both Congress and the courts over the course of the administration.

Finally, as hundreds of new miles of border wall system have been constructed, they have pushed cartels to traffic their poisonous products precisely where DHS (Department of Homeland Security) is best equipped — our Ports of Entry. The drugs we are seizing as a result of this new wall that never enter and devastate our communities, and never line the pockets of cartels.

The Washington Post reported on September 29 that Trump’s $15 billion project is being built around-the-clock:

Crews have been working 24 hours a day, seven days a week, on at least five locations on the border, according to officials overseeing the project who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to comment publicly.

The torrid pace of construction has had the biggest impact on Arizona, where the U.S. government has accelerated the project by building through protected areas and federal lands — areas where the administration is able to bypass environmental laws, archaeological reviews, and other safeguards.

Progress has been slower in the Rio Grande Valley of South Texas, the busiest span of the border for illegal crossings and the region that CBP (Customs and Border Protection) has identified as its top priority for barrier construction. Nearly all of the land where the government seeks to build is in private hands.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I always laugh at this subject. A mexi-can, not a mexi-can’t

Its about as effective as a chainlink fence is with mosquitoes

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Electrified works pretty good....Bzzzzit!

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I like it.

--- Kid Rock 2022

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Keep right on building that wall.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
you know, the democRAT elite would be into it in a heart beat if Trump switched sides and claimed to be a democRAT, and told them all he's making it all a Gated Community....these elitists love Gated Communities, because THEY ALL live in one or more...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Just the activity along the previously remote sections makes it much more difficult for traffickers.
Keep it up.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Do it Donald! Edk

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Just the activity along the previously remote sections makes it much more difficult for traffickers.
Keep it up.

Yessir. Force the entry points.

10 miles per week sounds like quite a stretch to erect until you consider the 24/7 schedule.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
MtnBoomer: You go President Donald J. Trump - make America great again!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Stick to what you know.

Whatever that may be.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
694 members (160user, 12344mag, 12308300, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,703 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,617
Posts18,398,496
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.