Print Thread
Hop To
M
MM879 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
How about that Ted Cruz. I could listen to him forever. He doesn’t waste my time.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If he could lose the pulpit demeanor, he could occupy the Oval Office IMO. I'd vote for him regardless.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Voted for ted in the 16 primary but really couldn't bare to listen to much of the nasally tone in his voice when he spoke despite agreeing with everything he said. I can see why the general public would be turned off......image matters.....not saying trump is the king of image.......

For me, it helps when a candidate can finish and complete a comment, instead of chopping off sentences midway to move on.......its a rare trait.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I don't care about insignificant things like talking style or demeanor. I care about on what side of the issues they are.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by OldHat
I don't care about insignificant things like talking style or demeanor. I care about on what side of the issues they are.

And that is why we get people like obama, speaks well but zero substance. The mush for brains type eat it up.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Did I mention, I've never voted for a democrat for a national seat.........

Let me further clarify my point about style......

It would be nice to have as long as I agree politically....and I'm restricted to the conservative candidates as Democrats may speak eloquently but they all seem to be lying sacks of chit.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Friend of mines sister dated him back when he first started out in DC where she did her dentistry internship, said he was probably one of the smartest persons she ever met.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
M
MM879 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Ted comes off as a Louisiana squirrel, but his intelligence floors me. He’s the kind of guy you want on your team.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I often wonder where we would be today if Cruz had won in '16...pointless? Yes, but then I often wonder where I'd be if I'd been born rich instead of so darn beautiful.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
SCGman1: Heres a fact for you SCGman1 - if YOU think you can get 100% of EVERYTHING that YOU want in a political candidate and from a political candidate then you are dreaming or simply completely out of touch with reality!
It ain't gonna happen - and for the 52+ years that I have actively been partaking in politics I have never seen "that" happen.
If you were at all astute YOU would thank your lucky stars that Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States!
I have to "look past" a few aspects of President Donald J. Trump's personality but I agree with his positions, policies, appointments and other actions virtually 100%.
In the real world I feel I have hit the jackpot endorsing and living under President Donald J. Trump and his administration.
Early in the primary process I also endorsed Senator Ted Cruz but as time went on I switched my endorsement and contributions to Donald J, Trump - I am so thankful I did.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford

And that is why we get people like obama, speaks well but zero substance. The mush for brains type eat it up.

Precisely. This is what the television age brought us. In my own memory, that's one major reason we got Kennedy in 1960 instead of Nixon.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by Raeford

Precisely. This is what the television age brought us. In my own memory, that's one major reason we got Kennedy in 1960 instead of Nixon.

Yessir to both.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

397 members (1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 160user, 1_deuce, 1lesfox, 22250rem, 36 invisible), 2,200 guests, and 1,034 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,493
Posts18,452,361
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.