Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I know this more than half my relatives are Hispanic, chit i have so many cousins on my moms side I've never even met them all, they are all voting Trump except for two. My son's friends, and these are all early twenty's Hispanic guys are for Trump, all my Hispanic friends are for Trump. I've only run into a few hard core liberal Hispanic's that support biden. Most Hispanics are conservative.

The projectionists say California will become dominated by Latinos and Asians.

My take is that is good for Conservatives and business friendly policies.
And bad for big government.
How many Latino children could you feed with Newsom's delinquent property tax debt?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
I know this more than half my relatives are Hispanic, chit i have so many cousins on my moms side I've never even met them all, they are all voting Trump except for two. My son's friends, and these are all early twenty's Hispanic guys are for Trump, all my Hispanic friends are for Trump. I've only run into a few hard core liberal Hispanic's that support Trump. Most Hispanics are conservative.

if latrinos were conservative the democrats would not be forcing millions of them into the country like biden talking 52 million to let in. 78% of them get govt assistance even if they are working. are you saying democrats for 30 years have been using every weapon they got to flood the country with latrinos so they can vote GOP? imagine suicidal whites cheering on the takeover of the US by 3rd worlders just because they believe a fake poll. there is NO hope for this country. imagine if Sam Houston and Col Travis had these suicidal thoughts

not talking about wetbacks.

Bada-boom

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
This is precisely why Democrats want voting rights for illegals. Get them addicted to free stuff and be dependent on the government. Get rid of border security too.

If America is so racist and terrible, why are so many people risking everything to get here? Most want opportunity. The Democrats want uneducated masses to get on the government dole and voter rolls.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I know this more than half my relatives are Hispanic, chit i have so many cousins on my moms side I've never even met them all, they are all voting Trump except for two. My son's friends, and these are all early twenty's Hispanic guys are for Trump, all my Hispanic friends are for Trump. I've only run into a few hard core liberal Hispanic's that support Trump. Most Hispanics are conservative.

if latrinos were conservative the democrats would not be forcing millions of them into the country like biden talking 52 million to let in. 78% of them get govt assistance even if they are working. are you saying democrats for 30 years have been using every weapon they got to flood the country with latrinos so they can vote GOP? imagine suicidal whites cheering on the takeover of the US by 3rd worlders just because they believe a fake poll. there is NO hope for this country. imagine if Sam Houston and Col Travis had these suicidal thoughts

do you realize wetbacks are at least 90% of messicans in this country? thousands a day pour in most with the help of the mostly latrino BP bought off by the narcos who say there is more money in shipping illegals into the US. you say you are a proud texan. you would have never heard of texas if it werent for white supremacists like Houston and Travis

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

do you realize wetbacks are at least 90% of messicans in this country? thousands a day pour in most with the help of the mostly latrino BP bought off by the narcos who say there is more money in shipping illegals into the US. you say you are a proud texan. you would have never heard of texas if it werent for white supremacists like Houston and Travis

Where did you get the 90% number from?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jk16
Originally Posted by Ginther
WOW Stevie boy I really gotta give it too ya LMFAO !!

TELEMUNDO......... is that the best Poll you can come up with, You stink of desperation you Commie Dip Schiet

Well ,Left wing RACIST SCUMBAG "Cuunter "chiming in.

Hispanics are what are going to LOSE your hero Biden the election.

They don't QUUEERR PEDOPHILES.
FIXT

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

His ass.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

His ass.

as you taking a big sh it on those that died at the Alamo with your ass you are telling me out of the 30 million messicans and those from central america they all applied for citizenship paid thousands and waited 2-3 years to become citizens? are you that stupid? THOUSANDS A DAY ARE POURING IN AS ILLEGALS. why do you think democrats and traitor republicans have been trying for 30 years to get them amnesty? would they do it for only 15 illegals that you think are here?
as I said before there is no hope for this country. BTW....mow your own god damn lawn

Last edited by SPQR70AD; 09/30/20.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

His ass.

as you taking a big sh it on those that died at the Alamo with your ass you are telling me out of the 30 million messicans and those from central america they all applied for citizenship paid thousands and waited 2-3 years to become citizens? are you that stupid? THOUSANDS A DAY ARE POURING IN AS ILLEGALS. why do you think democrats and traitor republicans have been trying for 30 years to get them amnesty? would they do it for only 15 illegals that you think are here?
as I said before there is no hope for this country. BTW....mow your own god damn lawn

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

lmao I'm old 300 dumbass my ancestors came to Texas with Steven f Austin were the first Texas rangers and one died at the Alamo when he was 22. My mom's side have been here longer on her dad's side him being Lipan tell me more. Most Hispanic Americans can't stand wetbacks. Lmao you don't know chit.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Even liberal Hispanics are generally Catholic, therefore anti-abortion.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Trump is potentially doing enough better with Hispanics and Blacks that he will clobber Potato Head barring voter fraud. He got 29% of the Hispanic vote in 16 when the media and some of his own rhetoric was leading to the belief that he was gonna be rounding up wetbacks en masse and deporting them. Now that he has been in office for a term that is pretty much off the table.

Hillary got 88% of the black vote in 2016 and still lost. I don't think Potato is gonna get that much. If he "only" gets 75% of them, he is screwed.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

And there in lies the problem Roger, they lump Hispanics into one group! Done here in the Valley the numbers of Hispanics showing up for Trump train rallies is the highest I've ever seen. The local Democraps currently in office in various political positions are really getting concerned with the Trump support!

MAGA! This is the way!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

His ass.

3rd and last call.

Where did you get the 90% from.

Put up or stfu.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

QUEEF70AD,

You wouldn't know a wet from a book.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jim1611

TELEMUNDO......... is that the best Poll you can come up with, You stink of desperation you Commie Dip Schiet

Do you ever wonder why the only way you leftist can get anything done is by cheating and deceit? You're a prime example. Here we have a poll presented, with no insult to you and right off the bat you feel a need to insult the OP. The OP did not insult you to begin with so you started it. You're the one that is desperate. You cannot debate with facts and are not at all interested in the America as founded. That just proves to me that when and if you people get back in power our rights will be gone. There will come a time when this will cause much bloodshed.

Poor JEFFO got her arse handed to her again.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Do you ever wonder why the only way you leftist can get anything done is by cheating and deceit? You're a prime example. Here we have a poll presented, with no insult to you and right off the bat you feel a need to insult the OP. The OP did not insult you to begin with so you started it. You're the one that is desperate. You cannot debate with facts and are not at all interested in the America as founded. That just proves to me that when and if you people get back in power our rights will be gone. There will come a time when this will cause much bloodshed.

Poor JEFFO got her arse handed to her again.

Overpenetrated,,,,again.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

lmao I'm old 300 dumbass my ancestors came to Texas with Steven f Austin were the first Texas rangers and one died at the Alamo when he was 22. My mom's side have been here longer on her dad's side him being Lipan tell me more. Most Hispanic Americans can't stand wetbacks. Lmao you don't know chit.

my relatives piloted the mayflower marched with alexander the great fought with the spartans at thermopyle led the charge at gettysburg camped at valley forge fought at waterloo were in Charles martels army driving out the muslims. you have a weak family history

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 16bore
Latinos will risk life and limb to be in America while natural born libtards will take the same risk trying to burn it down.

Major MIC DROP!!

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahahaha!

What a joke. Your family mopped the floor at peep shows for centuries.

I am MAGA.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

620 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1234, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 1beaver_shooter, 76 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,311
Posts18,449,194
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.