Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I know this more than half my relatives are Hispanic, chit i have so many cousins on my moms side I've never even met them all, they are all voting Trump except for two. My son's friends, and these are all early twenty's Hispanic guys are for Trump, all my Hispanic friends are for Trump. I've only run into a few hard core liberal Hispanic's that support Trump. Most Hispanics are conservative.

if latrinos were conservative the democrats would not be forcing millions of them into the country like biden talking 52 million to let in. 78% of them get govt assistance even if they are working. are you saying democrats for 30 years have been using every weapon they got to flood the country with latrinos so they can vote GOP? imagine suicidal whites cheering on the takeover of the US by 3rd worlders just because they believe a fake poll. there is NO hope for this country. imagine if Sam Houston and Col Travis had these suicidal thoughts

not talking about wetbacks.

do you realize wetbacks are at least 90% of messicans in this country? thousands a day pour in most with the help of the mostly latrino BP bought off by the narcos who say there is more money in shipping illegals into the US. you say you are a proud texan. you would have never heard of texas if it werent for white supremacists like Houston and Travis

I know this more than half my relatives are Hispanic, chit i have so many cousins on my moms side I've never even met them all, they are all voting Trump except for two. My son's friends, and these are all early twenty's Hispanic guys are for Trump, all my Hispanic friends are for Trump. I've only run into a few hard core liberal Hispanic's that support Trump. Most Hispanics are conservative.

if latrinos were conservative the democrats would not be forcing millions of them into the country like biden talking 52 million to let in. 78% of them get govt assistance even if they are working. are you saying democrats for 30 years have been using every weapon they got to flood the country with latrinos so they can vote GOP? imagine suicidal whites cheering on the takeover of the US by 3rd worlders just because they believe a fake poll. there is NO hope for this country. imagine if Sam Houston and Col Travis had these suicidal thoughts

do you realize wetbacks are at least 90% of messicans in this country? thousands a day pour in most with the help of the mostly latrino BP bought off by the narcos who say there is more money in shipping illegals into the US. you say you are a proud texan. you would have never heard of texas if it werent for white supremacists like Houston and Travis

lmao I'm old 300 dumbass my ancestors came to Texas with Steven f Austin were the first Texas rangers and one died at the Alamo when he was 22. My mom's side have been here longer on her dad's side him being Lipan tell me more. Most Hispanic Americans can't stand wetbacks. Lmao you don't know chit.

my relatives piloted the mayflower marched with alexander the great fought with the spartans at thermopyle led the charge at gettysburg camped at valley forge fought at waterloo were in Charles martels army driving out the muslims. you have a weak family history

You have a big imagination little boy.

To compliment the rest of your verba bullscchitt..

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ginther
LOL recenlty polling of Hispanics has Trump with a disappporval rating of over 60%. feel free to google it my friends LMFAO

You commies wont even post up the sample size or the facts of this so called telemundo bullsheit

There's polls an then there's polls. Did most polls have Trump winning in 2016?

What is significant here is Telemundo is hardly a pro-Trump outfit.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
LOL recenlty polling of Hispanics has Trump with a disappporval rating of over 60%. feel free to google it my friends LMFAO

You commies wont even post up the sample size or the facts of this so called telemundo bullsheit

There's polls an then there's polls. Did most polls have Trump winning in 2016?

What is significant here is Telemundo is hardly a pro-Trump outfit.

Nor is Univision.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

lmao I'm old 300 dumbass my ancestors came to Texas with Steven f Austin were the first Texas rangers and one died at the Alamo when he was 22. My mom's side have been here longer on her dad's side him being Lipan tell me more. Most Hispanic Americans can't stand wetbacks. Lmao you don't know chit.

my relatives piloted the mayflower marched with alexander the great fought with the spartans at thermopyle led the charge at gettysburg camped at valley forge fought at waterloo were in Charles martels army driving out the muslims. you have a weak family history

go to the edge of a cliff with your wheel chair and ponder your life. 4000 illegals are caught at the border EVERY day for years. if 4k get caught twice that number dont get caught. some people here acting like conservatives are liberals and dumber then dumb liberals. how about conservatives conserving the white majority?? which is the most important issue

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

go to the edge of a cliff with your wheel chair and ponder your life. 4000 illegals are caught at the border EVERY day for years. if 4k get caught twice that number dont get caught. some people here acting like conservatives are liberals and dumber then dumb liberals. how about conservatives conserving the white majority?? which is the most important issue

Still can’t place that 90% number and still talking scchitt.

You’re a fuggin word salad joke.

Do yourself a favor and stfu.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

You left out the part about fighting in the Napoleonic wars alongside General Joe Biden. LMFAO . I think Shrinks call it Delusions of Grandeur. Go seek help.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
And there's the elephant in the room: the race component. Hispanics generally are not fond of blacks ( using pc terms) and see BLM looting, killing and burning down our cities and businesses. Thats a big contributing factor . Plus they like strong outspoken, fighting men like Trump in their culture. And the family, economy, a future for their children with opportunities and stability are the most important factors in their culture. Dems' policies are all against that. They see the Dem race card being constantly played as a ploy.

Brown awakening.

Last edited by ribka; 09/30/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

lmao some of mine fought in the revolutionary war, one owned the land that is now Arlington national cemetery, and you know what have I documentation backing it all up.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

lmao some of mine fought in the revolutionary war, one owned the land that is now Arlington national cemetery, and you know what have I documentation backing it all up.

Your related too John Custis? He isnt spanish american fyi....

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

You left out the part about fighting in the Napoleonic wars alongside General Joe Biden. LMFAO . I think Shrinks call it Delusions of Grandeur. Go seek help.

you are to brain damaged from booze and pain pills to see my post was sarcasm and meant to show I can make up stories as good as any one else

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Your related too John Custis? He isnt spanish american fyi....

I believe you and my post was sarcasm cause I dont believe the other guys stories

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
my ancestors on my dads side came from England and Scotland. my mom's native American and Spanish, Portuguese.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611
WOW Stevie boy I really gotta give it too ya LMFAO !!

TELEMUNDO......... is that the best Poll you can come up with, You stink of desperation you Commie Dip Schiet

Do you ever wonder why the only way you leftist can get anything done is by cheating and deceit? You're a prime example. Here we have a poll presented, with no insult to you and right off the bat you feel a need to insult the OP. The OP did not insult you to begin with so you started it. You're the one that is desperate. You cannot debate with facts and are not at all interested in the America as founded. That just proves to me that when and if you people get back in power our rights will be gone. There will come a time when this will cause much bloodshed.

bloodshed ..... you're a loony, cheating and deceit is this so called telemundo poll, post up the real link to the data not some fake TV poll

Post it yourself. If it's real. I called you out for your slanderous ways. You are typical of the leftist. Yes there's bloodshed. Just look at all the rioting and what has come from that. The left owns all of it too. If Trump wins you people will make it worse. The left has officially embraced all the marxist have to offer.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

you are to brain damaged from booze and pain pills to see my post was sarcasm and meant to show I can make up stories as good as any one else

i have no need to make up story's
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

I said before that I believed you. I did not believe the other guys bull stories. and this post you quoted was directed at old coot not you

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I said before that I believed you. I did not believe the other guys bull stories. and this post you quoted was directed at old coot not you
I apologize.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

My GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGrandfather fought side by side with Xerxes I and kicked your GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGrandfathers ass.

LMAO, Holy Schit!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just wait. The Democrats will find 3 million extra votes for Biden in the next week.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Booze and Pain Pills? Really ? My Dr would have a good laugh at that.

Last edited by Oldelkhunter; 09/30/20.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
85 members (308ld, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 99Ozarks, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,572 guests, and 740 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,759
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.