Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Comey claims ignorance of dossier details, Carter Page warrant: 'I don't know'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/co...-details-carter-page-warrant-i-dont-know

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
In the immortal words of PFC Gomer Pyle:

“SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Be nice to see this Traitorous Deep State POS go down for some real jail time in GITMO.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
In the immortal words of PFC Gomer Pyle:

“SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE 😜
Beat me to it... Interesting how timely the loss of memory occurs!! WHO'da thunk it??

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Doesn’t matter what he says' or doesn’t say.

He could testify that he knew everything, authorized everything and then some, and not a damn thing will happen to him.

He could through the entire Obama Administration under the bus and nothing would happen to a single one of them either.

How many criminal referrals has the House, the Senate and the OIG sent over to Sessions and Barr, well over a dozen if I recall.

How many have been indicted, (1) and he got a sweetheart deal from AG Barr, the rest are doing talk shows and writing book.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Standard Operating Procedure......... "I don't know", "I don't recall", "I have no knowledge of that", As long as it's a CYA situation or to protect another commie. But when the tables are turned I'm amazed at the mental clarity, memory skills and detailed accounts of past events that can be recalled with intricate detail.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Why isn't that guy in prison?? The system seems to protect its own.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Remember, this is the guy who claimed to take copious notes on every meeting .........

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/politics/james-comey-memos-fbi-culture.html

Last edited by KFWA; 09/30/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Why would anyone waste their time talking to Comey ? The man really needs some professional psychiatric help.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Is he under oath or is this just some more yapping. If under oath he could get charged with lying if later evidence shows he knew. I’m not holding my breath. Edk

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ERK
Is he under oath or is this just some more yapping. If under oath he could get charged with lying if later evidence shows he knew. I’m not holding my breath. Edk

You would think!

But The Halfican’s Administration should be known as The Untouchables.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I watched just a few minutes and realized that nothing truthful was going to come out of Comey's lying mouth. He doesn't have the truth in him. He reminds of a friend whose wife caught with another woman. He denied he was with the other woman. He asked his wife "Who are you going to believe me or your lying eyes?" She must have believed him because they were married until he died a few years ago.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Comey claims ignorance of dossier details, Carter Page warrant: 'I don't know'

Yeah, sure................from the control freak who had his finger on every single button.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.................sure wish they were as he surely needs flaming.

MM

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
Why would anyone waste their time talking to Comey ? The man really needs some professional psychiatric help.

In prison - and it's free to him.....

On second thought, he ain't crazy - just as crooked as they come.

Last edited by las; 09/30/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Somebody needs to put a CCI in an ear to see if it jogs his memory

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ERK

If you lie to a federal agent you can be convicted of perjury and that’s without an oath.

[Linked Image from ]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Didn’t the IG refer both McCabe and Comey to Barr for criminal prosecution, lying under oath I believe.

Didn’t Barr refuse and even sent a letter to thief Attorneys informing them that they would not be prosecuted

Why is today any different.

He knows Barr won’t dare indict him.

Last edited by steve4102; 09/30/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by KFWA
Remember, this is the guy who claimed to take copious notes on every meeting .........

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/politics/james-comey-memos-fbi-culture.html

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. and not knowing that his thugs were investigating an incoming president.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
John Hawley just absolutely skewered Comey & basically said he should be charged with deleliction of duty if not outright lying now vs his previous under oath testimony.

Unfortunately, this is all going nowhere, just more Kabuki theater.

MM

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
John Hawley just absolutely skewered Comey & basically said he should be charged with deleliction of duty if not outright lying now vs his previous under oath testimony.

Unfortunately, this is all going nowhere, just more Kabuki theater.

MM

Yep.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

454 members (1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 160user, 22kHornet, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 1,807 guests, and 1,001 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,179
Posts18,465,604
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.