B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by sse
i knew wallace was going to make himself the center of attention, what a joke

Wow, Beam me up Scottie! A FOX Wag just said that the voters have finally agreed on something. That this debate was pretty bad.
FOX also said that the how to move to Canada sites are very busy this morning.

Like I said on one of the other threads; Wallace will surprise some folks. He asked the same questions to both candidates and tried to keep it to a two minute response. He had problems doing that. Both men talked over him but Trump interrupted the most. A lot of the Wallace follow-ups got lost because of the chaos.

I don’t doubt that afterwards, Chris needed a good stiff drink or two. I did.

Are you one of those types that need to listen to a debate to get energized to vote for a candidate ? LOL!

Where in the hell have you been for the past several elections?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by Calvin
Can’t imagine anyone changing their mind.

They’re not, only a retard would change their mind based on a debate.

It’s the folks that haven’t made up their minds yet that debates matter to the most.

After what went on the last four years, only a retard can be undecided who they are going to vote for this election.

Only retards would vote for Trump again.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by Calvin
Can’t imagine anyone changing their mind.

They’re not, only a retard would change their mind based on a debate.

It’s the folks that haven’t made up their minds yet that debates matter to the most.

After what went on the last four years, only a retard can be undecided who they are going to vote for this election.

Only retards would vote for Trump again.

That just shows that even retards are smarter than you...

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
It appears to me that eLroy WILL be voting for Trump again.

FJB & FJT
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
What happened to Joe's blue eyes?

https://files.catbox.moe/8rjvjn.mp4

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
The debate was a complete chidt show and I doubt it changed many minds. The majority of voters are locked in at this point.

I hope Trump, in the future, will talk more about all the civil and international unrest that he inherited and shut down. Things like Ferguson and ISIS etc.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Rooster7
The debate was a complete chidt show and I doubt it changed many minds. The majority of voters are locked in at this point.

I hope Trump, in the future, will talk more about all the civil and international unrest that he inherited and shut down. Things like Ferguson and ISIS etc.

[bleep], let Biden have his full 2 minutes on occasion, after about 30 seconds in you never know where he'll roll off to. wink

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
It appears to me that eLroy WILL be voting for Trump again.

Leroy is just excited that California will legalize anal sex now with 14 year old boys.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
They both acted like 3rd graders. I'll still vote for Trump because he's the lesser of two evils and doesn't want to turn the USA into a communist shyt hole. I wish we had a better choice but we don't. Biden and all the Democrats are low down, filthy, lying communist scum. Anybody who would vote for them is a fuggin moron that doesn't deserve to live here.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Rooster7

[bleep], let Biden have his full 2 minutes on occasion, after about 30 seconds in you never know where he'll roll off to. wink

This too!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The leftist news media are having a fit this morning because Trump refused to condemn White Supremacy. What Trump did was to remind everyone that it's not White Supremacists who are the problem, it's ANTIFA, and although he didn't say so, BLM as well.

And all he had to do was condemn white supremacists to take that issue completely away from them.
Horse shixt. The Left's definition of white supremacy is any Republican or Conservative. Basically anybody that's not them.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I'd like him to reply just once the party of Segregation and the KKK is the Democratic party and they are using the minorities for personal enrichment.

Tax returns...uh OK lets discuss about how the net worth of the Pelosi and Biden or pick another 10 names got so much wealth on 100-200k a year while SERVING their districts for decades.. Explain that BS.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
"We've caught 'em. We caught them all. We've got it all on tape"

Might want to let your attorney general know, President Trump, and order him to do something about this coup d'etat attempt or else get somebody who will.
Time is a-wasting.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Originally Posted by 007FJ
I'd like him to reply just once the party of Segregation and the KKK is the Democratic party and they are using the minorities for personal enrichment.

Don't you think 150 yrs or so is long enough for the Republicans to ride on those coattails of their predecessors?

Tax returns...uh OK lets discuss about how the net worth of the Pelosi and Biden or pick another 10 names got so much wealth on 100-200k a year while SERVING their districts for decades.. Explain that BS.

Always good to deflect. I'm sure Trumpster has been poking into their returns looking for ammunition and have found nothing. But $750 doesn't sound like too much for The Donster. I'm sure he can bear it, in his pauperous state.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Leroy is a racist.

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Ah yes, another blowhard with everything figured out. Doesn’t matter that our President donates 100% of his salary and Biden donated 1% of his earnings to charities. Interesting.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump didn't help himself, hes got to shut up ..and let joe run the line out before he sets the hook...dammit WE missed it this time.....repeat >>> 45 years in office and now he can fix it the whole thing in 4.....and joe arm chair quarterbacking the cov19 5 months later...come on RNC get a grip!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
The leftist news media are having a fit this morning because Trump refused to condemn White Supremacy. What Trump did was to remind everyone that it's not White Supremacists who are the problem, it's ANTIFA, and although he didn't say so, BLM as well.

And all he had to do was condemn white supremacists to take that issue completely away from them.
Horse shixt. The Left's definition of white supremacy is any Republican or Conservative. Basically anybody that's not them.
BINGO! ..anybody that steps up to defend the American way of life is a white supremacist racist pos.....thanks Chris Wallace!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I guess seeing the Dow up 513 is a clue as to who won the debate.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Tarquinius needs to realize that he needs to take a knee and renounce his shameful whiteness, his white privilege, the constitution, gun ownership , hunting and denounce the white state of Idaho first before he can begin his journey to a Marxist American paradise as laid out in the Democratic platform.

Tarquin’s too slow realize that as a white boomer male gun owner living in a white supremacist fly over red neck state like Idaho that he is the definition of “ racist white supremacy “

I’m sure a reasonable discussion with a Democrat like Biden or AOC will change their minds

Amazing how dumbed down America is now.

Page 39 of 42 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 42

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

608 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,117 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,274
Posts18,448,369
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.