Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BeanMan
As much as I hate to say it, Trump looked like a buffoon last night. I'm still voting for him but jeez...

Same here...I quit watching because it was difficult to watch my guy put on such a poor performance against such a weak opponent..

Some can twist it every which way to make it look good, but he fell on his azz last night....

Watching Hanratty trying to spin it was almost as bad.

Last edited by battue; 09/30/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler
GB1

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I’m all for the Don also but was disappointed in last nights debate. You need to let your opponent hang himself and then kick the chair out. Ed k

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RWE
Already donated.

But don't tell anyone. All the Trump fans think I'm a dick.

RWE, where the heck did you go? Anyone know?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by BeanMan
As much as I hate to say it, Trump looked like a buffoon last night. I'm still voting for him but jeez...

Same here...I quit watching because it was difficult to watch my guy put on such a poor performance against such a weak opponent..

Some can twist it every which way to make it look good, but he fell on his azz last night....

Watching Hanratty trying to spin it was almost as bad.
.......................Regardless of any opinions about last nights debate, Trump imo did not lose any voters and Biden likely gained a few. 2 more presidential debates scheduled? Trump just about 100% of the time since his presidency began has had to defend himself and go on pure offense, time after time and time after time some more. It has become a habit with him which carried over into last nights debate. Trump needs to shut up AND THEN counter punch after LYIN BIDEN has his two minutes.

Biden, a very smooth talker last night with little to no gaffes, LIED through his teeth on every subject.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
you almost gotta wonder if trump is in on this horror/science fiction nightmare US in going thru. he could have annihilated biden but chose not to. WTF?

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What got me is that every time Biden started to say something Trump would interrupt. Even I can see that if he would have let Biden keep talking Biden would have screwed himself.
Biden still looked and acted like a dumb ass, but he could have showed us his ignorance and dementia if Donald would have let him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It was hard to watch but I only got 20 min of it because From the start I saw Biden lying the same old lies, not answering questions — not that I remember any more than one that was not a lob — and making character attacks on Trump (liar, clown...).

But a huge part of the problem was Chris Wallace.

And who makes up the one-sided questions? Wallace? The commission? Can’t we find a moderator that isn’t a Demo- enabler?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire

Biden got away with no inspection for wearing the wire Trump's Staff knew he'd be in there with, seeing how doped up he was on drugs and refusing to take a drug test, evident the questions had made it from Wallace's desk to Biden's Campaign People two weeks before hand so that he could be schooled on it... and Wallace claiming to be neutral and it was evident he wasn't...

Spot-on.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Trump, in any situation, isn’t going to not speak up when somebody next to him is spewing lies about him.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Trump, in any situation, isn’t going to not speak up when somebody next to him is spewing lies about him.
Exactly. If we wanted somebody who was gonna do nothing, we could've nominated Romney again. Or Jethro Bush.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by RWE
Already donated.

But don't tell anyone. All the Trump fans think I'm a dick.

RWE, where the heck did you go? Anyone know?

Yes, but if divulged the 'possums from hell' will be released.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It was hard to watch but I only got 20 min of it because From the start I saw Biden lying the same old lies, not answering questions — not that I remember any more than one that was not a lob — and making character attacks on Trump (liar, clown...).

But a huge part of the problem was Chris Wallace.

And who makes up the one-sided questions? Wallace? The commission? Can’t we find a moderator that isn’t a Demo- enabler?
Wallace picked the subjects and made up the questions plus helped Joe from being annihilated by Trump.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Pat85
Trump isn't very good at debating obviously. Good debating skills is a trait of lawyers, politicians and snake oil or car salesmen. Some people really need to be baffled with bull $hit and talked down to so they can decide on something.

Good point.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ak-, if true that’s my point. For starters, how does a bipartisan committee not do this? If Wallace, he embarrassed himself and damaged his credibility. And it’s on Fox also..

Trump was a victim of the moderator who limited his responses, limited the subject matter, and who allowed Biden to not answer the one significant question he was asked.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
IDK, I'm sort of reassessing my thought on the debate. Seems like a Trump Rope-A-Dope to me now. Trump got Slow Joe to disavow the Green New Deal ...even though he is on record (on his website) as supporting it. Either you do or don't. One side loses. Same for Antifa. You know, it's an idea not a group! Right. Seems like Trump was driving a wedge between Biden's "followers". Might just work.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ak-, if true that’s my point. For starters, how does a bipartisan committee not do this? If Wallace, he embarrassed himself and damaged his credibility. And it’s on Fox also..

Trump was a victim of the moderator who limited his responses, limited the subject matter, and who allowed Biden to not answer the one significant question he was asked.
Agreed.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 240NMC, 63 invisible), 2,339 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,652
Posts18,455,518
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.