Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
Shoot guys, I thought that I had this resolved back in June when I posted on this and "failure2fire" Matt/Rodney Howe reached out to me and offered to refund my money AND send me the GPS that I had paid for back in March. I thanked him but said to keep the money and mail the GPS. He said that he would and that he would forward the tracking to me. I never received the GPS or the tracking number.

I have left several texts, phone calls and PMs but I haven't heard back from him and I see that he has been active on the site in the past few days so I'm hoping that he will see this and get in touch with me.

Below is the original post from June 17th:

I know that I don't have many posts here on multiple the fire but I have done dozens of transactions here and hundreds over on Accurate Reloading and I have never had an issue until now....

Back in February I purchased a GPS unit from member "failure2fire".

Anyway, when the GPS didn't arrive after 3 weeks I contacted him on 3/18/20. He replied a week later, said that he was sorry, he had left for training and that his wife had forgotten to mail it and that he would put it in the mail the next day.

When it still failed to arrive I contacted him via PM here on the fire and via the email address that his Paypal account is linked to.

I have tried to contact him at least once a month but he has never responded. Luckily it wasn't much money, but I would like to get it resolved.

He wasn't on this forum for a while, but he was back last week(6/7/20) but he did not respond to my PMs.

If anyone knows how to get a in contact with him please let me know.

Thanks guys!
Jason Brown

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He’s pretty high up on the NO-GOOD-MF list as far as I’m concerned. He’s wanted to buy a couple things from me in the past assuring that money is on the way and can I ship ASAP.
Moma didn’t raise no fool....

On every courthouse lawn there should be a tall tree and a short rope....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh, and as Clint Eastwood said “ain’t digging no hole, buzzard got to eat same as worms “

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Same song and dance on a firearms purchase my partner made with him. No call no show. He finally got his item but there was no need for the silence...if I remember right it was a few weeks.

With all due respect this happens far to often for him to be “on trainings, away for work, etc.” especially when he signed in/posted on another forum in the midst of this.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I would be a little cautious about dealing with someone with a name like failure2fire
Hope you get it worked out

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just pulled this up

failure2fire Offline
From enterprise, AL
Joined 12/31/18
Last Seen Yesterday at 10:37 AM
Total Posts 808 (Campfire Regular)
Posts Per Day 1.263

Last edited by Sakoluvr; 10/01/20.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

J
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
I feel like these outdoor classified forums run on a lot of trust and honor. I have done hundreds of transactions and never have I run into something like this. I really thought that he would come through after he and I spoke in June, but here I am....

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P

This has been going on for seven months? If so, doesn’t look good.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Address, name, phone number, email........make it all public knowledge. Someone might be close enough to say hi.

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Ph uck he’s in the Army I probably find out what unit he’s in right now and fire and email off to his 1SG saying he’s ripping people off..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Thanks for the heads up on that slime.

NRA Patron
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Post his name and number, lemme see if I can help you.

J
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
Thanks for the support guys. I haven't heard from him but I'll let you all know when I do. And I'm not worried about the money. I just like to see these classifies stay honest.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Post his info, smoke his ass out!

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
If we’re gonna TTT, let’s TTT the current one, too.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I bought a .325 WSM model 70 from him last year. He got his money and it took a couple of weeks for him to ship the rifle with lots of promises of him shipping it, then him not doing it. I finally and luckily got the rifle but I won’t ever do business with him again.

If you all want to blow him up, I’ll post his phone number if Jason is okay with it.

Todd

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Justahunter
I bought a .325 WSM model 70 from him last year. He got his money and it took a couple of weeks for him to ship the rifle with lots of promises of him shipping it, then him not doing it. I finally and luckily got the rifle but I won’t ever do business with him again.

If you all want to blow him up, I’ll post his phone number if Jason is okay with it.

Todd

Was it a Featherweight Stainless?

J
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
Hey guys. He got a hold of me this morning and he has refunded my money. So this saga that began in late February is over.

For the record, I never posted any of his contact info- I only posted his name and screen name. He has said that he is getting harassing emails from people on here and I just want to make it clear that I didn't ask for or encourage any of you to do that, but I do appreciate your support.

Thanks again,
Jason Brown

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Jason_Brown
He has said that he is getting harassing emails from people on here and I just want to make it clear that I didn't ask for or encourage any of you to do that

🤣🤣🤣🤣

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I sent the POS a PM to make it right.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 16penny, 17CalFan, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,220
Posts18,466,431
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.