Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
He'll kick Covid's ass quicker than he's gonna kick Biden's ass on Nov. 3rd.

And that's how it works,folks...

LOL

BP-B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by ISRO

Why yes, is it the lack of cursing or name calling/insults that may have thrown you off?

"Why yes" isn't the way Americans begin a sentence.

You've just never been around many homosexual's. I think they all talk that way, at least when they don't have a big mouthful of cock.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

Why yes, is it the lack of cursing or name calling/insults that may have thrown you off?

It may not be the way the ones you are used to interacting with do, but trust me there are many Americans out there who use that phrase

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From Eric Trump's Twitter:

@RealDonaldTrump
is a true warrior. He will fight through this with the same strength and conviction that he uses to fight for America each and every day. I ask you to join me in praying for his recovery. I have never been more proud of someone and what they have had to endure.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Props just started up,so he's heading off to WR

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Hey,the dudes 74 years old..He could fly right through it like a champ,then again,it could fuuuck him up big time..Pnenomua is a killer,especially to older people..Lost a few friends from it.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by jackmountain

You've just never been around many homosexual's. I think they all talk that way, at least when they don't have a big mouthful of cock.

Oh no Sir, not the dreaded homosexual mouthful of cock insult! You dirty dog you, what a humdinger of an insult.

You are both articulate and eloquent in your use of expressive adjectives, well done Jackmountain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MadMooner
If he goes tits up, what happens with the election? Would Pence stand in or would the RNC get to hand pick someone?

Have ballots already been cast?

You've put your finger on a major problem with allowing folks to vote on any day other than election day.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
If he goes tits up, what happens with the election? Would Pence stand in or would the RNC get to hand pick someone?

You've put your finger on a major problem with allowing folks to vote on any day other than election day.

I bet you that a dead Trump on the ballot would still beat Biden!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Best Country in the History of Mankind.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

It may not be the way the ones you are used to interacting with do, but trust me there are many Americans out there who use that phrase

Yeah, but Bristoe meant men.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fugging Shep just said that his condition has "significantly escaladed throughout the day..." Incredible. He doesn't fuggin know.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
[quote][Oh no Sir, not the dreaded homosexual mouthful of cock insult!/quote]

What in the hell is wrong with this forum now..Some fuggers need to grow up and in a hurry...

Trump in the hospital is no joke..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The media are pure scum.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Oh no Sir, not the dreaded homosexual mouthful of cock insult! You dirty dog you, what a humdinger of an insult.

You are both articulate and eloquent in your use of expressive adjectives, well done Jackmountain

Thank you! I was really debating on "mouthful of cock" and "assful of cock" you're adulation confirms I've made the correct choice!

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Thank you! I was really debating on "mouthful of cock" and "assful of cock" you're adulation confirms I've made the correct choice!

Its a gift you possess.

Trying to decide how these sock puppets like it.......is tricky at times.

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
If it’s not the No True Scotsman fallacy, it’s the homosexual mouthful of cock fallacy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL "humdinger".

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

do not worry. they got access to medical treatment we will never see. they kept ruthless ginsberg alive for 20 years. a flu is nothing for them

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
212 members (257 mag, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 2UP, 21 invisible), 1,544 guests, and 879 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,917
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.