-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I headed east at 9:15 am to meet up with another fire member we had lunch and jawed for awhile. neither one of us wore a mask so we'll probably be dead by weeks end but we had fun anyways.

I lightened his load by relieving him of some powder and primers and I slipped an extra 20 for gas in the cash I handed him, Lol, and he thought he got one over on me by grabbing the lunch check before I could..........

Had a good time, glad I took the drive.

Thanx for lunch Al!

BTW: On the way over and keep in mind I was heading east the amount of Trump signs and flags really surprised me, I do believe Michigan belongs to The Donald.

KAG!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm pretty sure both of you will be healthy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
my drive home from 54th in GR I see maybe 4-5 biden signs, mostly through grandville otherwise its all trump

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am hypothesizing that the lack of democrat signage is because they are scared to get out and mingle with public and have to go into local party HQ to get their signs, even with masks.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
my drive home from 54th in GR I see maybe 4-5 biden signs, mostly through grandville otherwise its all trump

Your in the belly of the beast there........

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I headed east at 9:15 am to meet up with another fire member we had lunch and jawed for awhile. neither one of us wore a mask so we'll probably be dead by weeks end but we had fun anyways.

I lightened his load by relieving him of some powder and primers and I slipped an extra 20 for gas in the cash I handed him, Lol, and he thought he got one over on me by grabbing the lunch check before I could..........

Thanx for lunch Al!

BTW: On the way over and keep in mind I was heading east the amount of Trump signs and flags really surprised me, I do believe Michigan belongs to The Donald.

KAG!!

Just remember, paybacks are a beach! 🤣 Was good to see you again Paul. Thoroughly enjoyed the conversation. Hope you're able to put the stuff to good use. I'll have to check around to see if I've got any fishing powder than I need to get rid of. 😉
I've got the feeling libretards are too chicken schidt to put up yard signs. We had one "Trump Hates Vets" sign in the neighborhood which I had to counter with a larger "Vets For Trump" sign of my own. Stay safe!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Glad you had a good time, Paul.

Wish I could say that I don't see many Biden signs up here, but I see a surprising number of them here. Spent 4 days near the Paradise/ Tahquamenon area last weekend and saw quite a few more Biden signs around that area as well.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lol, and he thought he got one over on me by grabbing the lunch check before I could..........

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Thanx for lunch Al!

KAG!!

Great news, A hole, but wear that dayomed mask until you vote.
Half way across the state, huh? Did you get out of the county? wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by bruinruin

Wish I could say that I don't see many Biden signs up here, but I see a surprising number of them here. Spent 4 days near the Paradise/ Tahquamenon area last weekend and saw quite a few more Biden signs around that area as well.

With all of the b!tching about line 5 from the area up there it cleared up any illusion I had about the northern area being predominantly conservative.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Lol, and he thought he got one over on me by grabbing the lunch check before I could..........

LMAO! AJ had the same look on his face!!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

LMAO! AJ had the same look on his face!!

I thought you were faster that that... 🤣

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

With all of the b!tching about line 5 from the area up there it cleared up any illusion I had about the northern area being predominantly conservative.

Liberalism is widespread up here. Traverse City is lefty-ville and Petoskey is only a decade behind. The decline will probably speed up due to a big bump in the number of downstate city types moving up here. I've been here 23+ years and I've never seen traffic like it has been since around June.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

Liberalism is widespread up here. Traverse City is lefty-ville and Petoskey is only a decade behind. The decline will probably speed up due to a big bump in the number of downstate city types moving up here. I've been here 23+ years and I've never seen traffic like it has been since around June.

Hopefully the cold will drive them away for awhile.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Never regretted meeting up with a brother from the fire glad you guys had a good time.

Personally I can understand in this one instance where Al might have preferred meeting somewhere that masks are required tho.

laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Thanx for lunch Al!

KAG!!

I do believe Pres Trump will take Macomb Co and by default the state. Working the border of macomb and Wayne I would’ve expected more Biden signs but Trump outnumbers them by a wide margin.

Oh yeah, Glad y’all had a good meet. Have yet to be disappointed by the fire members I’ve met.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (300_savage, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 5sdad, 406_SBC, 444Matt, 13 invisible), 2,257 guests, and 810 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,386
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.